Yanks vs Pads

Ok i have a major arb available on this game.
I need to get money out of a questionable book.
So my question is do you guys see Sabathia struggling again and the Yanks losing?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Re: Yanks vs Pads

So you think he is done?
Guess i will wait to find something tomorrow.

CC is nowhere near through but is just having a tough season. His struggles even in quality starts lacked run support, now it's just a combination of reduced velocity and deadnut location for hitters to feast on his no longer feared fast ball. Still has plenty of time to turn it around though and hopefully the return of Granderson will provide some support.

CC is nowhere near through but is just having a tough season. His struggles even in quality starts lacked run support, now it's just a combination of reduced velocity and deadnut location for hitters to feast on his no longer feared fast ball. Still has plenty of time to turn it around though.
Cool. Thanks for the insight Jimmy.:cheers

I wouldnt touch CC

Id say over if anything

CC needs to learn how to pitch. THrowing high heat works when your throwing 96-97. But throwing high heat when your throwing 92-93 wont end well.

I wouldnt touch CC

Id say over if anything

CC needs to learn how to pitch. THrowing high heat works when your throwing 96-97. But throwing high heat when your throwing 92-93 wont end well.
yea he has looked awful lately. Im not touching this game.Thanks Miker.