Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Florida now has over 14000 fewer hospitalizations than they had 6 weeks ago, covid is crashing similarly in the entire south - all without any new govt mandates,etc.

1634357019645.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's Over!

You communists just can't admit that all of this can be done without sacrificing everyday freedoms.

Your loyalty to party is everything you claim the other side is as the other side is fighting not only for their freedom but yours as well (whether you CHOOSE to exercise it or not).

boston massacre

EOG Master
You communists just can't admit that all of this can be done without sacrificing everyday freedoms.

Your loyalty to party is everything you claim the other side is as the other side is fighting not only for their freedom but yours as well (whether you CHOOSE to exercise it or not).

Why Does Kane Comment on America ?

He's a Liberal Anti-American Ass Wiper.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see they're now recommending a 4th shot for certain people. LOL

Makes sense, if the vaccine doesn't work like it should , just keep pumping it in...what could go wrong?

boston massacre

EOG Master

Nothing in Place Where This Demented Feeble Communist Can Be Removed ???

Inflation notches a fresh 30-year high as measured by the Fed’s favorite gauge​

U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border​

Government is considering payments of $450,000 per person affected by Trump administration’s zero-tolerance policy in 2018​

mr merlin

EOG Master
Getting vaccinated not only doesn't protect you for long, but it also damages your bodies ability to build true natural immunity , so even if you're vaccinated and catch it, you wont have immunity, that's the plan, require permanent boosters.

I wonder what the effects of permanent and continual boosters will be?

MrTop

EOG Master

High Court Allows Vaccine Mandate Without Religious Opt-Out​

A divided U.S. Supreme Court refused to order Maine to allow religious exemptions to its new requirement that health-care workers be inoculated against Covid-19

other news

a bus going to the dakota's going pretty fast

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I don’t see any good that can come from people taking pharmaceuticals for a virus that they already have immunity to. Companies like Pfizer are not known for their caution or prioritizing people's health above profit.

Antibodies wane but the memory shouldn't (T cells) (B cells). So if no antibodies present in body, those memory cells are able to manufacture the antibodies once the virus challenges the immune system. There has to be a test for this memory. No?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Antibodies wane but the memory shouldn't (T cells) (B cells). So if no antibodies present in body, those memory cells are able to manufacture the antibodies once the virus challenges the immune system. There has to be a test for this memory. No?

Not that I know of. Only a serology test for antibodies - even though the memory cells are incredibly important.

The vaccine only targets the spike protein and not the other two COVID-19 proteins - which your immune system does.

That's why natural immunity is better than vaccination.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Not that I know of. Only a serology test for antibodies - even though the memory cells are incredibly important.

The vaccine only targets the spike protein and not the other two COVID-19 proteins - which your immune system does.

And there you have it. Dr. Focker practicing medicine without a license.

Who needs Dr. Foucci?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And there you have it. Dr. Focker practicing medicine without a license.

Who needs Dr. Foucci?

It's called reading studies and being capable of comprehending them rather watching TikToks and getting your news from libtarded memes. Not my fault you're too stupid to actually know what this shit does. It's yours.

Yeah. Fauci's a real winner. Funding gain of function and cutting the vocal cords out of dogs to torture them. Telling us he intentionally gave the wrong percentage necessary for herd immunity. Let's listen to that piece of shit like he's the only person on Earth that understands science.

No wonder you're such a fucking tard.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I think a test exists and only Hopkins has it. But its not commercially available

mr merlin

EOG Master
No test for memory cells but obviously they are real and the reason we have long term immunity to most disease.

Apparently the vaccine interferes with memory cell immunity so as I said once vaccinated not only does the vaccine wear off, but your bodies ability to fight off a reexposure is destroyed.

Quite the plan huh?