Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
still raging on trump, somehow. super-lame. any thoughts on the iran-contra situation, lol.
Remember when the media said the walls were closing in on trump? Then you had avenatti and stormy, he was toast, and oh yea, them big bad impeachments. Do you realize it was only a yr ago they were going through that charade even though trump wasn't even in office anymore?

Bushey swallows that shit hook, line and sinker.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Better question is who told this idiot I don't pay my taxes? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How the fuck would he or anyone know if I did or didn't?

One thing I do know is the people doing the accusing 90% of the time are doing it themselves.

Whether it be not paying taxes, committing crimes, snitching, whatever the topic. You can pretty much bet the one shouting it is doing it himself trying to distract from the real person he's accusing. Those are pretty much facts.

With my age, income, and the fact I'm retired now, I'd bet damn near anything I've paid more taxes in my life than 90% in here.

Fun watching them struggle with this as well.

Right. I'm sure the guy who sells pirated streams is paying his fucking income taxes on it.

LMAO.

And we were all born yesterday. Well, kane certainly seems to have been.

But neat point considering that you retards are the ones constantly telling Trump to pay his taxes. You retards love your hypocrisy and projecting obviously.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Right. I'm sure the guy who sells pirated streams is paying his fucking income taxes on it.

LMAO.

And we were all born yesterday. Well, kane certainly seems to have been.

But neat point considering that you retards are the ones constantly telling Trump to pay his taxes. You retards love your hypocrisy and projecting obviously.
And you think that's all I sell Are subscriptions? Lol. I'm in the streaming and networking business. Selling subscriptions is far from the only thing I do. My business is a one stop shop for all things streaming. I sell, program, troubleshoot and provide support for well over 3000 streaming devices. That's not illegal fool! Lol. Or they'd be going after Amazon for selling firesticks and other various Android boxes. In fact I probably pay more taxes than Bezos. Lol. Keep trying though. The more you talk, the dumber you sound.

MrTop

EOG Master
Though the vast majority of federal workers are vaccinated, the mandate could interfere with important government functions like border control and airport security. Compliance was lowest in mid-December at the Environmental Protection Agency (95.6%). Hundreds of bureaucrats charged with imposing the Administration’s green agenda could be laid off.

While protecting against severe disease, vaccines don’t prevent infection and transmission. Why won’t the Administration back down after legal defeat?

Perhaps because vaccine mandates and coercion are popular with progressive voters. A Rasmussen poll last week reported that 59% of Democratic voters would support a government policy confining the unvaccinated to their homes, except for emergencies. Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters also thought the governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of vaccines on social media.
The good news is that mandates are unpopular with most Americans and dropping them might even help Mr. Biden’s approval rating.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Though the vast majority of federal workers are vaccinated, the mandate could interfere with important government functions like border control and airport security. Compliance was lowest in mid-December at the Environmental Protection Agency (95.6%). Hundreds of bureaucrats charged with imposing the Administration’s green agenda could be laid off.

While protecting against severe disease, vaccines don’t prevent infection and transmission. Why won’t the Administration back down after legal defeat?

Perhaps because vaccine mandates and coercion are popular with progressive voters. A Rasmussen poll last week reported that 59% of Democratic voters would support a government policy confining the unvaccinated to their homes, except for emergencies. Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters also thought the governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of vaccines on social media.
The good news is that mandates are unpopular with most Americans and dropping them might even help Mr. Biden’s approval rating.
When Putin wipes his ass on Bidens face his ratings will just fall further.

Now that all these mandates are struck down(almost all) it'll be interesting to see what happens to vaccine and booster demand? Only around 42% of people are boosted - not sure if that means the people who received the 2 shots or everyone.

Now that the CDC has changed the definition of fully vacinated to boosted as well(now called up to date) the % of people fully vaxxed will go from the roughly 79% to low 40's, I dont see that getting anywhere close to a high number.

With omicron fading fast, the mandates thrown out, vaccines now shown to barely work, and no doubt most of the insane mask and vaccine passport stuff ended soon, it'll be sad times in Fauci land.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And you think that's all I sell Are subscriptions? Lol. I'm in the streaming and networking business. Selling subscriptions is far from the only thing I do. My business is a one stop shop for all things streaming. I sell, program, troubleshoot and provide support for well over 3000 streaming devices. That's not illegal fool! Lol. Or they'd be going after Amazon for selling firesticks and other various Android boxes. In fact I probably pay more taxes than Bezos. Lol. Keep trying though. The more you talk, the dumber you sound.

So you don't sell pirated streams now?

You weren't here selling firesticks with Kodi on them? You don't sell illegal IPTV streaming services? You would go to prison for selling those services but surely you pay your taxes on those sales! Uhh. LOL. Ok.

I'm sure people too cheap to pay a cable or satellite bill pay big money for your programming skills. LMAO.

You mean you pay more in taxes than another Democrat tax cheat? Impressive.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Better question is who told this idiot I don't pay my taxes? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How the fuck would he or anyone know if I did or didn't?

One thing I do know is the people doing the accusing 90% of the time are doing it themselves.

Whether it be not paying taxes, committing crimes, snitching, whatever the topic. You can pretty much bet the one shouting it is doing it himself trying to distract from the real person he's accusing. Those are pretty much facts.

With my age, income, and the fact I'm retired now, I'd bet damn near anything I've paid more taxes in my life than 90% in here.

Fun watching them struggle with this as well.

The Democratic Way.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Remember when the media said the walls were closing in on trump? Then you had avenatti and stormy, he was toast, and oh yea, them big bad impeachments. Do you realize it was only a yr ago they were going through that charade even though trump wasn't even in office anymore?

After Getting Hoodwinked a Million Times, You'd Wager, That They Would Learn.

Not in This Case.

boston massacre

EOG Master
When Putin wipes his ass on Bidens face his ratings will just fall further.

Now that all these mandates are struck down(almost all) it'll be interesting to see what happens to vaccine and booster demand? Only around 42% of people are boosted - not sure if that means the people who received the 2 shots or everyone.

Now that the CDC has changed the definition of fully vacinated to boosted as well(now called up to date) the % of people fully vaxxed will go from the roughly 79% to low 40's, I dont see that getting anywhere close to a high number.

With omicron fading fast, the mandates thrown out, vaccines now shown to barely work, and no doubt most of the insane mask and vaccine passport stuff ended soon, it'll be sad times in Fauci land.

Rocket Man's Been Testing Out His Missiles

Taiwan's on Alert.

Ukraine Also.

Countries Were Quiet as Church Mouses, When Trump Was in W.H.

MrTop

EOG Master
Just imagine if just as russia invades ukraine, china invades taiwan, and then toss in North korea?

Could happen, NO ONE respects a coward and a weakling.

Ukraine neutral country is NOT in NATO. So it would cost a lot of money to get back very little. China would never invade before the Olympics. Probably not until CHEE gets reelected so then they get sanctioned .. NK navy is like thinking the Pirates can win it next year.

Think why haven't they attacked before? simple $$$

it is game theory--- NK, russia and Jina cannot win .. only break even in war vs US at the end.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Ukraine neutral country is NOT in NATO. So it would cost a lot of money to get back very little. China would never invade before the Olympics. Probably not until CHEE gets reelected so then they get sanctioned .. NK navy is like thinking the Pirates can win it next year.

Think why haven't they attacked before? simple $$$

it is game theory--- NK, russia and Jina cannot win .. only break even in war vs US at the end.

From The U.S.A's SECRETARY OF DEFENSE !

mr merlin

EOG Master
NY's statewide indoor mask mandate was struck down today - slowly but surely the tyrants are losing.

New York Mask Mandate Struck Down by Judge​

Nassau County court says state health commissioner didn’t have authority to require face coverings in indoor settings in December​

The ruling against the mask mandate in indoor settings was the latest setback to government-imposed Covid-19 restrictions.​

Photo: Liao Pan/China News Service/Getty Images

By

Updated Jan. 24, 2022 9:56 pm ET

Print

Text

A Long Island judge struck down New York state’s indoor mask mandate Monday, saying health officials needed approval from the legislature for a December rule requiring face coverings in schools, transit hubs and other indoor settings.

State Supreme Court Justice Thomas Rademaker ruled in Nassau County that Health Commissioner Mary Bassett didn’t have the authority to issue an emergency regulation last year requiring masks in indoor settings. Dr. Bassett’s masking rules were issued after Gov. Kathy Hochul declared a state of emergency amid rising Covid-19 infections on Nov. 26.

Judge Rademaker wrote that the regulations needed to be “tailored, necessarily related, and attached to a law that the State Legislature has passed.” He struck down the regulations and barred the state from enforcing them.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
NY's statewide indoor mask mandate was struck down today - slowly but surely the tyrants are losing.

New York Mask Mandate Struck Down by Judge​

Nassau County court says state health commissioner didn’t have authority to require face coverings in indoor settings in December​

The ruling against the mask mandate in indoor settings was the latest setback to government-imposed Covid-19 restrictions.​

Photo: Liao Pan/China News Service/Getty Images

By

Updated Jan. 24, 2022 9:56 pm ET

Print

Text

A Long Island judge struck down New York state’s indoor mask mandate Monday, saying health officials needed approval from the legislature for a December rule requiring face coverings in schools, transit hubs and other indoor settings.

State Supreme Court Justice Thomas Rademaker ruled in Nassau County that Health Commissioner Mary Bassett didn’t have the authority to issue an emergency regulation last year requiring masks in indoor settings. Dr. Bassett’s masking rules were issued after Gov. Kathy Hochul declared a state of emergency amid rising Covid-19 infections on Nov. 26.

Judge Rademaker wrote that the regulations needed to be “tailored, necessarily related, and attached to a law that the State Legislature has passed.” He struck down the regulations and barred the state from enforcing them.
The teachers Union will challenge and masks will stay on. When there are laws they don't agree with they cry and lot and don't follow. "Fuck those kids!"

mr merlin

EOG Master
The teachers Union will challenge and masks will stay on. When there are laws they don't agree with they cry and lot and don't follow. "Fuck those kids!"
I think they already are, but the masks will come off in most suburban districts and outstate , then it'll creep into the big cities.

The tyrants will not give up easily because without masks there is no pandemic - that is their hill to die on. The same thing is happening in VA with many liberal districts refusing to unmask, it'll take time but they will.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think they already are, but the masks will come off in most suburban districts and outstate , then it'll creep into the big cities.

The tyrants will not give up easily because without masks there is no pandemic - that is their hill to die on. The same thing is happening in VA with many liberal districts refusing to unmask, it'll take time but they will.

when fear sets in the world as it is now. The market is down , war coming, There is only one investment. GOLD +1851

mr merlin

EOG Master
when fear sets in the world as it is now. The market is down , war coming, There is only one investment. GOLD +1851
No rush to gold for me.

Pfizer has a new vaccine plan - they said they're going to start over with 3 new shots specifically for omicron - even though omicron is guaranteed to be gone in a 4-6 months. So all these fools who already have 3 shots can plan on at least 6.

1643124899987.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The triple vaxxed covidiots are dropping like flies. Sorry. It's in the hundreds in ONE STATE. Not just some anecdotal bullshit headline of one case.

But love seeing the "compassionate" libtards cheering on death while claiming moral superiority.

Illinois breakthrough deaths, hospitalizations double in past two months​

MrTop

EOG Master
The triple vaxxed covidiots are dropping like flies. Sorry. It's in the hundreds in ONE STATE. Not just some anecdotal bullshit headline of one case.

But love seeing the "compassionate" libtards cheering on death while claiming moral superiority.

Illinois breakthrough deaths, hospitalizations double in past two months​

nasdaq down 13.5 % .. another month and bye bye

gold still in the boxing ring

to mr merlin's point, i'm airbnbing in a small town indiana, and when i went into a convience store wearing my mask, the woman behind the counter sneered at me like i was an alien.... which, in a town of less than 1k, i was. but her clear hostility was funny. i got my shit, paid for it, laughed to myself and left.

no twitter rants. no CNN interviews. imagine that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
to mr merlin's point, i'm airbnbing in a small town indiana, and when i went into a convience store wearing my mask, the woman behind the counter sneered at me like i was an alien.... which, in a town of less than 1k, i was. but her clear hostility was funny. i got my shit, paid for it, laughed to myself and left.

no twitter rants. no CNN interviews. imagine that.
Why did you wear a mask in an unmasked town?

Outside of large urban areas the pandemic ended long, long ago. As i've said before, covid is a choice, you can simply decide not to participate and it all goes away, it really does,

kane

EOG master
A California man reportedly expressed regret in his decision to not get vaccinated before his death due to Covid-19. He texted his brother "I can't breathe again. I really regret not getting my vaccine, if I can do it all over again I would do it in a heartbeat to save my life. I'm fighting for my life here and I wish I would have gotten vaccinated."

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sad story, and to think all the guy had to do was get a couple of shots, smh
Alex Berenson went on tucker yesterday and finally said it - said the vaccines are extremely dangerous, they dont work at all, and should now be withdrawn from the market.

Said no one should even consider getting a vax from now on - today the left/media melted down, Fauci came out and condemned such talk.

They're running scared, we're over the target.

Then today fauci also said that the vaccine for tiny little kids(less than 5 yrs old) will be a 3 shot series - good luck with that LOL. They're stuck at about 20% of 5-11 yr olds with the vax, for the youngest it'll be way worse.

kane

EOG master
Alex Berenson went on tucker yesterday and finally said it - said the vaccines are extremely dangerous, they dont work at all, and should now be withdrawn from the market.
The pandemic's wrongest man
In a crowded field of wrongness, one person stands out: Alex Berenson.

kane

EOG master
The alt right can continue getting their Covid information from Alex Berenson, Alex Jones, Aaron Rodgers and Mr Pillow, I'll continue getting mine from Dr Fauci and the rest of the Health experts

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I'm s

Said no one should even consider getting a vax from now on - today the left/media melted down, Fauci came out and condemned such talk.

They're running scared, we're over the target.

Then today fauci also said that the vaccine for tiny little kids(less than 5 yrs old) will be a 3 shot series - good luck with that LOL. They're stuck at about 20% of 5-11 yr olds with the vax, for the youngest it'll be way worse.
I'm stunned at 20% that's terrifying

I would have guessed closer to 10%

mr merlin

EOG Master
The alt right can continue getting their Covid information from Alex Berenson, Alex Jones, Aaron Rodgers and Mr Pillow, I'll continue getting mine from Dr Fauci and the rest of the Health experts
That is your right sir, israel is doing that and look how they turned out. Highest cases in the world when almost everyone has not just 2 doses but 3, a significant number have 4 doses already.

Anyway I'm still waiting for a governor to start saying no more vaccines, If desantis did that it would snowball, finally put an end to the nonsense.

Everything Fauci and the bio medical complex has done for the last 2 years has had the single goal to vaccinate as many people as possible, once that gets shattered it's over for them.