YouTube

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Anyone know if YouTube has the free NFL opening weekend like DirecTV used too? Hoping to check it out before actually paying for it.

Anyone know if YouTube has the free NFL opening weekend like DirecTV used too? Hoping to check it out before actually paying for it.
They really should. It would hook some. I ended up buying it but it looks like on the multiview that YouTube picks the four games and you don't have a choice. I also have IPTV to get extra games.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I have YouTube TV, and haven't seen anything advertised to that effect.

I'm wondering if they will have the NFL RedZone ala Direct TV, or just the NFL Network RZC?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I have YouTube TV and when I signed up I thought they separated the NFL package and the red zone package

I bought the red zone one.

The multi screen view is slick and they will have many different multiview options as they have done this for the wnba.

It would be perfect to be able to select the four games as maybe that will be an option in the coming years

I got YouTube TV and every fb package they offered and my monthly bill is under $81 to give you some insight

MrTop

EOG Master
I have YouTube TV and when I signed up I thought they separated the NFL package and the red zone package

I bought the red zone one.

The multi screen view is slick and they will have many different multiview options as they have done this for the wnba.

It would be perfect to be able to select the four games as maybe that will be an option in the coming years

I got YouTube TV and every fb package they offered and my monthly bill is under $81 to give you some insight

NFL package adds on redzone for $11.00..it is called sports plus...you get other stuff too

utube tv delayed...need to refresh

MrTop

EOG Master
they need a sports bettor to do a better job with the location of all the games on the site. It is all over the place then they hit you with the rerun games from 5 days ago.

sad company maybe why their stock dumped last week