Zion Rumor Floating Around....

choslamshe

EOG Master
I agree that albeit a small window, the mystique of 'what if' (he reaches his potential) is still there. And teams (I think) would be willing to gamble on him right now. Every day, week, month that passes I also feel like the window shrinks just a bit. I would dump him if the return was decent.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
There has to be a way to keep him healthy! The Twins have got Buxton to the all star break by not playing him in centerfield. Using less than half of his talent.

Has Zion ever gotten hurt playing defense?

On offense, limit his game. Forbid him from pushing the ball. Give it up immediately. Run the floor to the hoop and go to the coffin corner like a spot up shooter. Teams will be afraid to contest his shot or run at him because of his ability to drive the bucket.

Only use half of his game. If he will not play that style trade him. He is less than worthless being hurt all the time.

Heim

EOG Master
He was pretty impressive opening night. Naturally injuries are always a issue but you can do a lot worse than taking him at 60/1 for MVP.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Scottie Pippen went on record in January saying Zion should skip out on Duke and get ready for the pro game.

I have a hard time disagreeing with Pippen's advice.

The system is broken.
With all of the negativity surrounding Zion, this is why he should've stayed in school.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Yet the Pelicans destroyed the kings twice without zion this season

Take the market over reacting to zion being out and enjoy the nice Pelicans price bargin