ProCappers Season Long Thread

cisco

EOG Enthusiast
Re: ProCappers Season Long Thread

Thanks PC for your priceless picks.
All these little guys dancing around makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

:houra
:+signs8-3

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Pro--

I took a pretty big hit last night so im kinda lookin for a great pick tonight from ya or possibly a three team parlay to dig me outta the hole from last night (i lost about 2K, which is a big amount for me)

who should i ride a stack on for today/tonight? and who should i ride with on my 3 team parlay?

thanks in advance!!

Watch out for those TFM!!!
you could be reaching for the shovel. Not to be negative, just looking out.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Ok just a total for tonight guys. I dont like all the big numbers out there. Feel most of these games come down to the end.

Raptors/Nets Over 191 or 192 whatever your book has.

Ok just a total for tonight guys. I dont like all the big numbers out there. Feel most of these games come down to the end.

Raptors/Nets Over 191 or 192 whatever your book has.

thanks Pro I have over 190.5 points in expekt :cheers

I might have another play later this afternoon guys. Keep checking

and thanks again for informing

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Baqu the email address I have for you doesnt work. Everytime I send you somethign it comes back to me.

WinstonWolfe74

EOG Member

PC, how have ya been doing on totals? Any different than your hot sides? gl 2nite & thx for sharing your plays :)

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Guys some people will be hesitant to pull the trigger on this over because Jefferson and Bosh are out but if anything that will make the game go higher because both of these guys were really good defenders on teams that dont play much defense at all. Take them out of the equation and this game could reach 200 range with ease.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Winston I have only missed 1 total this year I think but I have only played 6 that I can remember. I hit one total that I had at Under and the game went to overtime and it still went under.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

PC are we allowed at this site to request you e-mail us your picks?

I don't want to open up that whole can of worms again, so I didn't just post my e-mail addy.

Jibba

EOG Member

I don't know enough about halves (which is typically the higher scoring one) so I was wondering if you had any thoughts on the first half over. Not sure why 5Dimes has the game o/u at 192 (already got 191 at MB for -113) but has the 1st half over at 94. Do these teams normally score less in the 1st half or is that a mistake?

ritedere

EOG Member

Winston I have only missed 1 total this year I think but I have only played 6 that I can remember. I hit one total that I had at Under and the game went to overtime and it still went under.

The first pick I ever followed of yours, it was the Spurs and Bobcats or something wasnt it? I remember seeing that the game was in OT quickly at a bar I was at, and thinking I'd lost the bet. Came home and saw it was a winner. Truly unreal.

Baqu the email address I have for you doesnt work. Everytime I send you somethign it comes back to me.

hmmm i dont remember which one i gave you, let me check... :confused

ive added my email into my profile => Additional Information

if you coud check it out, and if its still not working write me back here...

thanks, and let the force be with you :)

tonight I'll drinke one :cheers for you couse :yourock:

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

hey Pro---

thx for the pick, i saw what you did when i looked at the slate (alotta wide spreads)

i just wanna know how certain you are with this pick?? because if i am gonna win the bet tonight i want to have the maximum possible on it....

the pick makes sense (i also like youre reasoning behind rj and bosh being out) but the only thing that scares me a little is that new jersey and toronto have shown the ability to "lay an egg" if you will and only put up like 78-85 pts. in their past five games....

i appreciate the advice, this sports betting thing is not as easy as it looks and im glad i can win at poker cuz without that i might be stuck..

-later-

Fiah

geeze

EOG Member

Down with you, Pro. Thank you.
PS: It was on 11/15, a three unit play.

Spurs/Bobcats under 189.
final was 187 in overtime.

amazing.

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

hey Pro---

thx for the pick, i saw what you did when i looked at the slate (alotta wide spreads)

i just wanna know how certain you are with this pick?? because if i am gonna win the bet tonight i want to have the maximum possible on it....

Fiah

dude are you serious with this question? Somebody better give this :+music1-6 a link to gambling 101 so he can learn the most important rules of gambling

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

dude are you serious with this question? Somebody better give this :+music1-6 a link to gambling 101 so he can learn the most important rules of gambling

READ:

I gamool for a living

dont need a baby sitter just some solid advice, and Pro Capper looks like hes my man.

Another easy cover, great job. Long time tailer, first time poster. I know this is the NBA thread, but I was just wondering if you are going to cap any Bowl Games. You were on fire in college football and then you stopped. I thought you said something about ppl and how they were betting. Look forward to a response and another win tonight. Thanks