ProCappers Season Long Thread

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast
Re: ProCappers Season Long Thread

READ:

I gamool for a living

dont need a baby sitter just some solid advice, and Pro Capper looks like hes my man.

There is no such thing as solid advice. If you gamble for a living you should know this. All advice should be treated exactly the same.

Procapper posted his pick, same as he did yesterday, same as he will do tomorrow. If you go off getting wreckless with it, well then thats all on you..

:cocktail

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

This game has a shot at overtime but carter and kidd cant make their damn free throws. My fault on this one as I should have known these two havent been too good here lately.

Parlayer

EOG Member

Cant believe out of all the games u pick toronto game over.....
they dont have bosh and have stopped their running game....new jersey arent any better....
unlucky...should have looked at other games...

sooner

EOG Member

Well, the first time I follow you and two others Madcapper and cashkilla, everyone pick teams that lose. I guess I am just bad luck, since you all are good cappers. I'll let you know if I follow you again and you probaly go the other way

sooner , what pick have i lost today??? my main play is clippers which is yet to start and the parlay involves the lakers and clippers which both havent started... so please show me where ive lost???

Maulers

EOG Member

Kidd 10 pts?????????? invisible. should get an open-handed bitch slap for his performance.

sooner

EOG Member

I ment i have followed and two have lost, still have two plays from PC, and your play of the LAC. Hopefully these will win.

Maulers

EOG Member

I don't.

When guys put effort and time into a game that they feel has value; you lead (make your own pick), follow (the cappers play), or get out of the way....(that's the part where you cannot complain about about following).
who cares if "I follow you again and you probaly go the other way"
NO ONE wants to hear a WHINER.

sooner

EOG Member

F--- you,

No one was complaining just stating a fact, and I wasn't addressing you so mind your on fking business.

Utah chokin' big-time....how the hell did they give up a 14 point lead in the 4th?? It happens....better luck tomorrow for everyone!!

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

painful day man...Painful day...

regroup and come back tomorrow... unbelievable losses with the bulls and the jazz....

Eastex

EOG Member

If ya can't say something good, just don't say nothing at all. :(

Goodnight everyone.

I guess you could call it KARMA for the Kings. Similar situation occured to them while leading big against Utah at home this year... They had a 20 point lead at one stage and a double digit lead in the fourth and let it evaporate as they choked the exact same way Utah did.. Luckily for me I had Utah for the straight up win for 2.50 lol... Bad luck I guess guys, it happens...

The UL Hammer

EOG Member

Shit happens, was feeling the over with the 2 best defenders out also PC. I know you'll finish in the green this year!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

don't worry guys, PC won't have another bad day like this again. wanna know why? because ive never played all 3 of his picks before until tonight. it's not him that had a bad day, it was me playing all his picks. :(

what's sad is i had these 4 leans tonight:

- philly 2 cover +15.5 because of weber and iverson being out
- gsw/pho u231 because it's frickin 231!
- gsw to cover + whatever because I felt they would be so pumped up from thursday night's win and phoenix was due a loss.
- i loved boston to win straight up (i called it thursday night)! denver being only -2.5 was very weird.

if i had followed my own feelings i go 4-0. but if i constantly follow my feelings id be break-even right now. so i should just stop gambling lol

my sports betting career = :hung .... for now :D

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

Nights like this happen to the best, Keep up the good work by posting your picks Pro !

Redhawk

EOG Member

we needn't look up the word gambling in the dictionary...Procapper keep em' coming if you are good as they say you are you will bounce back , Bro!!

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

WOW!!! That is all I can say about the last two games last night. I screwed up on the Toronto Over big time, but the late games I felt I had those suckers with ease. Utah is up 16 with 7 minutes left and lay an egg the last 7 minutes then Chicago is up 11 with three minutes to go and Tyrus Thomas misses 5 free throws to let the Bucks back in it and only win by 6. I will bounce back today not to worry. It hurts to lose games that should have won but we have won a few that should have lost so lets get it tonight.

Don`t sweat it..Anybody who dropped their entire bank roll either just started gambling or their roll was 20 bucks..We will see after you make a couple hundred plays what you are made out of..GL..-Jojo

PS- Lotsa guys followed you from across the street...Shame this thread @ times starting to look like something from that place too..Make your plays and don`t answer the stupid questions..Your Death Eats a Cracker bodyguard has yet to show his colors:D

Redhawk

EOG Member

WOW!!! That is all I can say about the last two games last night. I screwed up on the Toronto Over big time, but the late games I felt I had those suckers with ease. Utah is up 16 with 7 minutes left and lay an egg the last 7 minutes then Chicago is up 11 with three minutes to go and Tyrus Thomas misses 5 free throws to let the Bucks back in it and only win by 6. I will bounce back today not to worry. It hurts to lose games that should have won but we have won a few that should have lost so lets get it tonight.
When you posting the plays leaving about 2 pm est to do some christmas shopping:(