ProCappers Season Long Thread

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Re: ProCappers Season Long Thread

Guys I am pretty strong on this bet. I really believe this game reaches over 200 easy. But dont go off betting outrageous amounts on it. Be sure and keep the same unit sizes you have been using all year. We are all up a lot since the start of the year and we dont need to lose all that money on one crazy bet. Just keep it up and we will continue to make a killing.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

CP are you allowed to have people give you their e-mail addy? If so, I will post mine.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

No you are not allowed to post your email addys on here. I dont know how this site works exactly on receiving emails because I just became a member 2 days ago. Email one of the mods and see if you can get in touch with me through them.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Guys I added my yahoo messenger handle if any of you would like to chat with me on there.

unclej

EOG Member

Pc, followed you from Rx (sportspickoftheday) Thanks for the pick last night and I got the over at 191 for tonight.

geeze

EOG Member

You can bunk in with the Scarlet Pimpernel.

But you'll have a hard time finding him because...

"They seek him here,
They seek him there,
The Frenchies seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven
or is he in hell,
That damned elusive Pimpernel!"

Wui130

EOG Member

Guys I am pretty strong on this bet. I really believe this game reaches over 200 easy. But dont go off betting outrageous amounts on it. Be sure and keep the same unit sizes you have been using all year. We are all up a lot since the start of the year and we dont need to lose all that money on one crazy bet. Just keep it up and we will continue to make a killing.

PC..,,, not doubting you on your capping abilities. But if there isn't Bosh & Jefferson, the OVER is still played strong?

Thanks.

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

my picks are booked:

ridin with tha champ...over 192 on the net/raptor game = 550 to win 500

also got that pick involved in a parlay with the over in the jazz game (204, yikes) 290 to win 700some

followed a few of other dudes picks :

above two stated bets +
suns (-12) +
lakers (-4.5)=

JUICy parlay, 210 to win 2.5K+

leftover change is spent on the grizz (-6.5) vs Hawks

GLGLGGLGLGLGLGL ME

ineedthisoneonetime

gr8whtnorth

EOG Member

PC..,,, not doubting you on your capping abilities. But if there isn't Bosh & Jefferson, the OVER is still played strong?

Thanks.

He already answered your question;(Quote) :+clueless

"Guys some people will be hesitant to pull the trigger on this over because Jefferson and Bosh are out but if anything that will make the game go higher because both of these guys were really good defenders on teams that dont play much defense at all. Take them out of the equation and this game could reach 200 range with ease."

:+waving-5

The UL Hammer

EOG Member

Sorry PC, but I cant find yahoo handle either. I'm kcnlou on yahoo messenger if you would like to add me to make it easier

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

We do not allow for any public soliciting at EOG. If you wish to share your email or IM with another, please email a moderator and ask he forward.

Lawrence
Hacheman
Bucsfan67
dirty
General

@ eog.com

Thank you

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

OK guys I have added to more plays for tonight. These two games are the sides.

Chicago -7.5
Utah -7.5

the ONE pick of your's i decide to go heavy on this season PC is off to slow start lol. God has given me so many signs to quit gambling this maybe another one lol. all we need is a huge 2nd quarter and a 120 point 2nd half to blow that idea out of my head.

let's do it!! :cheers

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Guys this is not looking good. New Jersey cant score 2 with a pencil. Carter is absolutely stinking up the Air Canada Center. This one looks really bad.

ritedere

EOG Member

We need the entire 2nd half to go like the last couple minutes are going in the 1st!

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

well, It can't be ProCapper party time every single day =)
Lets all hope for a miracle comeback, if not tomorrow is another day!

loaf

EOG Member

3 plays today so could still finish up on the day if this one stays under

I got it at 193 and it's 45-35 at the half. I need 114 points in the 2nd half to cover. Wishful thinking but here's a possible scenario...

3rd quarter
NJ - 27
Tor - 23

4th quarter
NJ - 26
Tor - 20

Overtime
They combine for 14 points or more, don't care who wins.

Oooorrr they just score 60 in the 3rd quarter and 54 in the 4th quarter :dancefool

For what it's worth, I really think Philly will easily cover tonight. Iverson is still inactive and Weber is out for the game. Two egos and bad attitudes are off the court leaving the rest of the team to play as a team and not worry about bruising either of those two egos.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Guys I was definetly wrong with this pick tonight. I know there is a whole half left but there is no way this game goes over without 2 overtimes. Vince Carter and Jason Kidd have not shown up and without them two the Nets are probably the worst team in the league. Here is to hoping the game goes to overtime

Biggie

EOG Enthusiast

That is our only hope I think......................GO OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NJ 10-3 UNDER off BB DD wins
TO 8-1 UNDER revenging a road loss

TO under 6 straight and 11 of last 13 and 16 of the last 21 h2h have gone under.................

Wondering what made you like the over so much to make it THE PLAY OF THE DAY????

Eastex

EOG Member

Pro, I've been with you since day one over at the other place. I do get a little uneasy when you post three picks on the same day. I also tend to reduce the size of my bets when you have a double or triple pick.

Two more games to go, let's get'em.

Biggie

EOG Enthusiast

I'd be careful with that UTAH game.................
80% of people betting UTAH and the line is falling to -7 from 7 1/2 all day????

CAP-IT

EOG Member

Raptors and Nets are pathetic today. I even jumped on the over in the second half assuming the total will atleast end at 180. I guess the total is gonna be more like 160-170 now as they both are shooting bricks!

Next time whenever Vince is in a game I will never play it as the Nets always screw me over...

I hope they all get injured tonight for shooting bricks!