ProCappers Season Long Thread

OutlawTitan

EOG Member
Re: ProCappers Season Long Thread

PC I sent an email to the General asking him to give you my email address....I never got on your list from the other clusterfuck. Been out of town and looks like I got back at just the right time.

ZWG

EOG Member

hey PRO,
were 3 guys from Germany and were following your picks as well....here in Germany its damn hard to do this nba capping cause games here start between 1 and 5 o'clock in the morning :sleeping:(TIME ZONE BULLS**T )!!!!
:grand:
but guys like u make it all worth, so just keep on doin this pro thing :+signs8-3

August West

Rambler

This thread is quite entertaining. Looks like you brought over a small army of kool-aide drinkers.

Good luck to you though.

Wonder when Frog will make an appearance to really make this interesting.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Rough night last night guys. Coming back with just one play tonight. Lean towards Dallas.

Minnesota -1.5

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

lets bounce back tonight and make it once again ProCapper Party Time !!

Good luck !!

This thread is quite entertaining. Looks like you brought over a small army of kool-aide drinkers.

Good luck to you though.

Wonder when Frog will make an appearance to really make this interesting.

I'm guessing I'm one of those "followers" you speak of. Well if you knew how to spell kool-aid I might've been offended. Since you don't, :finger004 .

Kick some ass PC. I'm riding the T'Wolves with you but I'm also taking the Bulls -3.5 and the Dallas Cowboys -4.

rsnow

EOG Member

:cocktail Russia is keeping an eye on too! :+textinb3

:+waving-5

Last edited:

ace rothstein

EOG Member

ProCapper did you email this to others before you posted on here today? or on yahoo messenger etc...
gl

Rough night last night guys. Coming back with just one play tonight. Lean towards Dallas.

Minnesota -1.5
I AM BUT A POOR NEGRO CHILD..WHAT DOES "LEAN TOWARD DALLAS MEAN?:+clueless ..IF IT WINS YOU LIKE IT..IF IT LOSES IT`s NOT A PICK?:turndevil ..GOOD LUCK PROCAPPER..YOU HAVE NOT BEEN NOTHING BUT CLASS SINCE YOU GOT HERE..-Jojo:cheers

Eastex

EOG Member

It means he likes the play, but not enough to make it an "offical" play.
Plays being tracked for his record are the ones in bold print. :+waving-5

Some of Pros followers like to know his leans as well as his picks.

Eastex

EOG Member

Cashed on the Dallas lean, got'em at -7. Thanks Pro.

:party :party :party

Jibba

EOG Member

Looks like the Minney game will go down the the wire. Currently a one point game with under 2 minutes to go and the Wolves currently on the wrong end. I have them -1.5 ...

Was actually also on Dallas, although was on it before seeing PC's lean. Phoenix over (216.5) and -2 isn't looking good for me tonight though.

It means he likes the play, but not enough to make it an "offical" play.
Plays being tracked for his record are the ones in bold print. :+waving-5

Some of Pros followers like to know his leans as well as his picks.
GOTCHA...THKS...LOOKS LIKE A GREAT LEAN:+excited-

Actually ever since the ProCapriots have jump on board, seems like the ewhole forums been jinxed...

Actually ever since the ProCapriots have jump on board, seems like the ewhole forums been jinxed...

:+textinb3 REMINDS ME OF ME YELLING @ MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FOR ASKING ME A QUESTION JUST AS MY TEAM MISSED A FIELD GOAL..I BLAMED IT ON HER:smokesmal