Help me out here, is this girl attractive or not?

Re: Help me out here, is this girl attractive or not?

Buddy you're averaging 30 posts a day, until you say WHO you are I won't answer anything else from you. I am 100% positive you are someone who has given me trouble in the past.

No sir. I have always read your posts in a cordial mannor. I have even defended you against my id and my ego. It is my super ego that is giving me fits.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Possibly Omni Frog , maybe Noreaga...anyway I am done with you.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Possibly Omni Frog , maybe Noreaga...anyway I am done with you.

Are you insane J man? Why would I need a ghost to fuck with you? I have here and at the RX with zero qualms. Just look at this thread. Don't make me laugh, I need no ghosts to break your balls, you are a gigantic unmissable target. Quit whining, you will never make comeback poster of the year like this.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

"Are you insane Jman?"

rhetorical question?

Very good, that is quite Froglike. I can see why some would mistake you for me. Snappy comebacks and feeding off other's posts are good skills also. Awesome.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Very good, that is quite Froglike. I can see why some would mistake you for me. Snappy comebacks and feeding off other's posts are good skills also. Awesome.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers
I have learned from the very best in all of forumville. If my antics run Journeyman off then maybe Ken can pay me a share of his $1500 monthly salary although my life would have less meaning.

I do like Journeyman though. Always have.

Topflight

EOG Addicted

Speaking of new and old posters, what happened to madcapper?

Junior

EOG Veteran

Jman,
Hit it doggie style. Grab her by her hair and don't let her look back. I'm sure when you think you're done she'll grab it and stick it in her arse. :houra

Yeah I m really hurting, hmm who should I listen to, you or my many fans on the dating sites?
I will start posting emails I receive, just because I can.:cool:

<table id="tblUserInfo" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="300"><tbody><tr><td>From: macXXXXX
(macXXXX@talkmatch.com)
</td></tr><tr><td>To: JourneymanXXXXXXX (JourneymanXXXXXX@talkmatch.com)</td></tr><tr><td>Date received: May 4, 2008</td></tr><tr><td>Subject: lethal</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>Hello JourneyXXXXXX....

You're looking a little puny; I think you should start working out....

ha ha ha

You're gorgeous, but I'm afraid you could kill me with your pinkie finger!!

Nice profile, gorgeous everything.

Cheers,
Macwop - Kim

:cheers

This one may have been okay but she has brown hair and is in the military!:(

Are you fucking kiddding me?

Anyone who posts emails he gets from the MANY dating sites he's on in order to prove how great he is has got some serious issues.

Don't you see the IRONY in that?

You're on ONLINE DATING SITES trying to prove how much ***** you can get, in the same thread where you are talking about being DESPERATE and on a DROUGHT and posting pics of women asking for the opinions of other men you've never met on whether you should go out with them or not.

That's just sad on so many levels I can't even comprehend it all.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Anyone who posts emails he gets from the MANY dating sites he's on in order to prove how great he is has got some serious issues.

You're on ONLINE DATING SITES trying to prove how much ***** you can get, in the same thread where you are talking about being DESPERATE and on a DROUGHT and posting pics of women asking for the opinions of other men you've never met on whether you should go out with them or not.

Aww shucks Shortbus ragged on me again. STFU.

You don't even want me commenting on what you look like, I have seen your photo.
:LMAO

When you lie so much its hard to keep them straight id imagine thats journeymans problem

Journeyman

EOG Master

When you lie so much its hard to keep them straight id imagine thats journeymans problem

You are always there to kick me at any chance you can, shame I would laugh at you in the real world....I am guessing you haven't been in a confrontation in your life by the way you jump on anyone who you consider to be 'down' in forumville. :finger004

Is there anyone more appropriately named than Shortbus :+clueless

feel free to make any comments you want.

It won't phase me a bit because I'M SECURE AND HAPPY WITH MY LIFE.

I have no problem with the cards I was dealt. I don't have to covet an image I can never reach because everything else in my life is just perfect. I don't want for anything. I'm happily married with two beautiful children.

I have no need for adult friend finder or any of the other desperation sites you belong to. I have no need to make 8,000 threads under 20 different ghosts on a forum in order to make my life complete. I have no need to spend 5 hours a day working out so my muscles might be big enough to impress someone.

You on the other hand, will spend your whole life searching for something you will never find.

So :LMAOall you want my friend. We can all see through your text and I'm :houra on the other end of the computer.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

feel free to make any comments you want.

It won't phase me a bit because I'M SECURE AND HAPPY WITH MY LIFE.

I have no problem with the cards I was dealt. I don't have to covet an image I can never reach because everything else in my life is just perfect. I don't want for anything. I'm happily married with two beautiful children.

I have no need for adult friend finder or any of the other desperation sites you belong to. I have no need to make 8,000 threads under 20 different ghosts on a forum in order to make my life complete. I have no need to spend 5 hours a day working out so my muscles might be big enough to impress someone.

You on the other hand, will spend your whole life searching for something you will never find.

So :LMAOall you want my friend. We can all see through your text and I'm :houra on the other end of the computer.

WOW.... :+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

And you think your neverending bashing of me actually hurts me? LMFAO

Trust me on this, if you have a wife , you took the first available option...dude you are hideous.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It all falls apart when they ask J man what he does.

I pretend to be someone on a online gambling forum, and even that does not work. And I have 19 inch arms, want to see my photos again, you may love them as much as I do. Hello, hello? Where did you go? Next.

He tried E Harmony.com but that did not turn out so well...

E Harmony's perfect match for J man. Looks like a match made in heaven to me also.

Best wishes...OF :LMAO

Bring her to the bash J man!

And you think your neverending bashing of me actually hurts me? LMFAO

Trust me on this, if you have a wife , you took the first available option...dude you are hideous.

I hope that makes you feel better...

sl55

EOG Veteran

You are always there to kick me at any chance you can, shame I would laugh at you in the real world....I am guessing you haven't been in a confrontation in your life by the way you jump on anyone who you consider to be 'down' in forumville. :finger004

Never seen Wrigs jump on anybody but you,if you have facts,back them up.

what is forumville sounds like something for kids , but you act like one seriously how do you sleep at night knowing you stiff another person in life you must really have no heart, but if all the photos you post were really you I would say not only has your steroid use caused you roid rage but heart shrinkage

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know, I don't think this thread is going to help your comeback poster of the year campaign. Your persona is below whale belly level. And your quality threads are in a drought as bad as your beaver hunt. Do you have any good tales of woe and despair we can ridicule?

Best Wishes...OF :doh1

Boy, I'm ready to trade you for the weightlifting chimp or Jeff's crack dealing neighbor.

I used to get on madcapper I hate people that stiff other posters, were all suppose to look out for each other.

sl55

EOG Veteran

I hope that makes you feel better...

Don't pay any attention to that dickwad,you are happy,go outside and live a normal life.You are already 3 steps ahead of stiffy.:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Ya ever think I post to get reaction? :houra

Why does every thread I start end up with a million replies?:rolleyes:

People can dish it out but when I fight back they cry foul or late hit out of bounds. Wrigley use to beg me in emails to get him a mod job, it was a running joke in The Rx board room between him and Jake Thompson which one begged more for a mod job.
:LMAO

He has tried over and over to hurt my feelings , I'm not sure anyone has tried more than Wrigley, sorry Wrigley I can't get you that mod job anymore, get over it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I used to get on madcapper I hate people that stiff other posters, were all suppose to look out for each other.

If you only realized the person you are defending (TT) is an admitted law breaker and proud of it, boasts about being high 24/7 and no law can stop him, yeah and I'm the bad guy because I say mean things online...Whatever...You know NOTHING about me!

sl55

EOG Veteran

If you only realized the person you are defending (TT) is an admitted law breaker and proud of it, boasts about being high 24/7 and no law can stop him, yeah and I'm the bad guy because I say mean things online...Whatever...You know NOTHING about me!

The old steer the blame somewhere else to deflect ye own defficiencies.

It is good to see you posting again Journeyman. This morning you sounded like you were going to stop. I would be sad if I was the cause of that.

:( :cheers :(

It is good to see you posting again Journeyman. This morning you sounded like you were going to stop. I would be sad if I was the cause of that.

:( :cheers :(

I wish this bloated windbag would leave and never posts again ,but we all know that aint hoppenin!
:hung

So basically you are saying that if the guy I have my mortgage with is a douche bag then I'm justified in not paying him?

What about my car loan? The salesman was a real sleaze ball and I'm positive he wasn't truthful, and those guys in the finance department were even worse.

When I go out to dinner can I walk the check because I know for a fact the owner cheats on his wife and his taxes and treats his employees like crap?

I KNOW FOR SURE that the American Government is full of pieces of shit and the IRS does everything they can to screw people over. I should pull a Wesley Snipes on them as well!

Hell JMAN, I'm starting to like the way you think!!!! By your logic, I'll never have to spend another dime! Finally, the solution to financial freedom!!!!

:whatever:

Journeyman

EOG Master

So basically you are saying that if the guy I have my mortgage with is a douche bag then I'm justified in not paying him?

What about my car loan? The salesman was a real sleaze ball and I'm positive he wasn't truthful, and those guys in the finance department were even worse.

When I go out to dinner can I walk the check because I know for a fact the owner cheats on his wife and his taxes and treats his employees like crap?

I KNOW FOR SURE that the American Government is full of pieces of shit and the IRS does everything they can to screw people over. I should pull a Wesley Snipes on them as well!

Hell JMAN, I'm starting to like the way you think!!!! By your logic, I'll never have to spend another dime! Finally, the solution to financial freedom!!!!

:whatever:

It works for me:whatever: .

let's keep this on topic. Post some more slut pics Journeyman. We need something new to talk about

ballwonder

EOG Master

I thought I read everything until now. Man o man. Please I hope you have no idea what you just said.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

J-Man - Kim looked like a real winner too. Nice face. Try to move on that...!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

J-Man - see post number 64 here - she looks very nice - a great face. You posted this:

<TABLE id=tblUserInfo style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: rgb(51,51,51); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>From: macXXXXX
(macXXXX@talkmatch.com)
</TD></TR><TR><TD>To: JourneymanXXXXXXX (JourneymanXXXXXX@talkmatch.com)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Date received: May 4, 2008</TD></TR><TR><TD>Subject: lethal</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Hello JourneyXXXXXX....

You're looking a little puny; I think you should start working out....

ha ha ha

You're gorgeous, but I'm afraid you could kill me with your pinkie finger!!

Nice profile, gorgeous everything.

Cheers,
Macwop - Kim

:cheers

This one may have been okay but she has brown hair and is in the military!:(

Journeyman

EOG Master

gotcha.

She's in Saudi Arabia til Sept. I don't really consider her a candidate...