Help me out here, is this girl attractive or not?

Journeyman

EOG Master
She appears to be okay to possible prety decent....she kind of reminds me of the singer from Abba....this is how far I have fallen, I have no candidates, nothing is comparing to my old GF....this girl has been wanting to meet up for about a yr but I have always blown her off. :( I don't think she wears any makeup:rolleyes: She lives down in Va and is an airline stewardess, probably banging guys all over the country for all I know....I don't trust anyone.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Re: Help me out here, is this girl attractive or not?

body is ok, could lose a few, but face will derail a train......id fuck er though

She's holding in her stomach in the last picture.

Otherwise, bang her alot and don't spend any money. Her kids will always come first.

Face is not attractive and she looks every second of 40 years old. I'd hit it but I wouldn't date her.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Face is not attractive and she looks every second of 40 years old. I'd hit it but I wouldn't date her.

This is exactly how I see it, just not worth my time really...I am in a serious drought though.:doh1

Was possibly hoping for a miracle and she would look better in person....not sure I want to even risk it.

My great uncle used to say...."don't pass up anything, you'll regret it later in life", get yur ass down there and give her a throw.:+oneofaki

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

she is attractive NOW - but you can see "The Wall" isn't too far away

and i NEVER thought i would say this - but i agree with Hoffa

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This one is not the normal internet loser babe ready to get strung out on drugs and hookin. You know, your normal candidates? I think airline employees have strict drug testing. Plus, are you gonna have to watch the kids while she is turning tricks? E mail her this forum addy, I am sure she will appreciate you plastering her photos on a gambling website, with her kids?

No, J man, she does not look like an earner to me.

Best wishes...oF :+excited-

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

what would our opinion matter?

the thing that matters is whether she is attractive TO YOU.....

unless you are looking for some kind of trophy girlfriend....maybe thats why you havent found what you are looking for....look for yourself, not to impress others......if you have blown her off for a year, then there is probably something about her that DOES NOT appeal to you, and your instincts are probably correct.....but you shouldnt decide based on what we think....trust your gut.....thats a main problem i would think with looking for a mate on the internet...you are basing EVERYTHING on looks at that point....pictures can be deceiving, both positively and negatively, and alot of people have alot more to offer than just how they look in a picture...

Journeyman

EOG Master

Her pics are already plastered all over the net.

She doesn't live with her kids.

My normal is not rated this low, I am in a drought though and always tell it like it is.

Journeyman

EOG Master

what would our opinion matter?

the thing that matters is whether she is attractive TO YOU.....

unless you are looking for some kind of trophy girlfriend....maybe thats why you havent found what you are looking for....look for yourself, not to impress others......if you have blown her off for a year, then there is probably something about her that DOES NOT appeal to you, and your instincts are probably correct.....but you shouldnt decide based on what we think....trust your gut.....thats a main problem i would think with looking for a mate on the internet...you are basing EVERYTHING on looks at that point....pictures can be deceiving, both positively and negatively, and alot of people have alot more to offer than just how they look in a picture...

Good points....just have a feeling this would be a physical thing....my last GF was absolutely beautiful but was a freak, I will probably pass ....I don't like these droughts.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Journey i think this is your girl. A. you love blondes and B. She looks Rick Flair. That last picture her face looks like Flairs. You got the best of both worlds. Me i can't ever see me getting tied up with a broad and some kids. Also when you go to the pet store do you shop for a dog or a puppy? Go get a puppy for christ sakes. ya aint bad looking and you are single why get all strapped in shit like that. Just my humble opinion.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

When your persona is lower than a weightlifting chimpanzee you better take anything that spreads it's legs...Just pretend she is that blind girl on Little House on the Prairie. Will you have to leave your house? Or can she catch a cab or bus from the airport?

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

She is probably used to real pilots, not a palm pilot.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journey i think this is your girl. A. you love blondes and B. She looks Rick Flair. That last picture her face looks like Flairs. You got the best of both worlds. Me i can't ever see me getting tied up with a broad and some kids. Also when you go to the pet store do you shop for a dog or a puppy? Go get a puppy for christ sakes. ya aint bad looking and you are single why get all strapped in shit like that. Just my humble opinion.

Haha :p , I am just talking about sex here, nothing more....I see no possibility of anything more and she would actually be coming up this way,I would not drive for this one.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

opps i meant the fifth picture looks like Flair.. Not sure if its Flair or that one he she that's brother is married to Courtney Cox. Fuks his name?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WHY DONT YOU TAKE THE 6 GRAND YOU SAVED ON YOUR WELCH JOB AND GET HER SOME NEW SILICONE BOOBS THOSE ARE GETTING OLD MAYBE LEAKING.

MOTHER OF TWO THAT MEANS ONLY ONETHING SHE IS LOOKING TO BE THE MOTHER OF 3 GO AHEAD JOURNEYMAN YOUR DUMB ENOUGH TO GET TRAPPED BY A FLOOSY.THIS WOMEN WILL BE A NIGHTMARE SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE GOES AROUND MEETING DOPES LIKE JOURNEYMAN AND HAS KIDS WITH THEM THE TWO BOYS LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE TWO DIFFERENT FATHERS:LMAO WHERE THE F-CK DID YOU MEET HER AT A REST ROOM ON THE HIGHWAY

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

opps i meant the fifth picture looks like Flair.. Not sure if its Flair or that one he she that's brother is married to Courtney Cox. Fuks his name?

David Arquette is married to Courtney Cox....there is Rosanna Arquette, and Patricia Arquette, but i think there is another that is a transexual or something, i think its Alexis Arquette

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

JOURNEYMAN ARE THOSE FISH OR CRABS SHE HAS TATOOD ON HER BODY I CANT TELL IF THE CRABS ARE REAL OR TATOOS:houra OH MAN I AM STARTING TO FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GUY IF HE IS THINKING OF GETTING CAUGHT UP WITH SOME BLEACHED BLOND WITH TWO KIDS.I GUESS YOU CAN LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE AT LEAST THE KIDS ARE WHITE :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

David Arquette is married to Courtney Cox....there is Rosanna Arquette, and Patricia Arquette, but i think there is another that is a transexual or something, i think its Alexis Arquette

Yeah I saw both Arquette's not long ago with no makeup on,and they looked horrible. I like Rosanna.

I will be passing here....the problem is I have only dated blonde haired women , which really limits my choices, just not attracted to anything else.

I have not dated a brown haired girl since 1991 and never a red head....and then when I do find a keeper I let her go because I always think I will miss out on something better....sad but true.

:(

Journeyman

EOG Master

I threw this one back last week, she looked pretty iffy without eye makeup on....this is what happens when you are use to dating someone very fine...I threw this one back because she questioned my pictures, she later apologized but I already was offended, I am very fickle and get turned off very easily.

She's a tummy tuck, having a couple ribs removed, a nose job, an eybrow plucking, and a new hair style away from being a 7.

Journeyman

EOG Master

She's a tummy tuck, having a couple ribs removed, a nose job, an eybrow plucking, and a new hair style away from being a 7.

:houra Yeah that hiarstyle was just impossible to get past.

I don't think the body was bad at all though.

Well, she does have nice nails. Good enough for me. I'd hit it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

beauty is a lightswitch away, but that bitch is uggggggggly!

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I find it funny that you call turning someone down on the internet when you trade pics on some dating internet page "throwing it back"......:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

I find it funny that you call turning someone down on the internet when you trade pics on some dating internet page "throwing it back"......:LMAO

Well that is not quite the case, but okay, if that makes it funny. :rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I threw this one back last week, she looked pretty iffy without eye makeup on....this is what happens when you are use to dating someone very fine...I threw this one back because she questioned my pictures, she later apologized but I already was offended, I am very fickle and get turned off very easily.

I like this one, ask her if that lipstick is dual purpose, gloss and penile lubricant.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Jman she is a very nice looking woman......Half these fucks on EOG sit on a computer and GET NO ***** and act like they have hotter woman.....PLEASE, she aint bad......Hell, she is as goodlooking as the dude that always post hundreds of pics of his wife, and they drool over her.......You would be a fool not took put her ankles above her head and of course lick it real good.......If not, let me run some game on her, I live in Va.....

Hitdogg