Help me out here, is this girl attractive or not?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Help me out here, is this girl attractive or not?

Jman she is a very nice looking woman......Half these fucks on EOG sit on a computer and GET NO ***** and act like they have hotter woman.....PLEASE, she aint bad......Hell, she is as goodlooking as the dude that always post hundreds of pics of his wife, and they drool over her.......You would be a fool not took put her ankles above her head and of course lick it real good.......If not, let me run some game on her, I live in Va.....

Hitdogg

But you would hit a dogg. This fuck thinks you are all bark and no bite. Run some game, Jesus, what a line.

OF...:rolleyes:

Hitdogg runnin some game...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY HITDOG YOU GOT A LOT OF BALLS THINKING SHE WOULD GO OUT WITH YOU JESUS F-CKING CHRIST SHE ISNT THAT DESPERATE.WE SAW PICTURES OF YOU HITDOG AND IN MY OPINION YOU BETTER START LOOKING AT THE 50 AND 60 YEAR OLD DIVORCEES NOT THE 30 AND 40 YEAR OLD ONES.THINK ABOUT IT HITDOG YOU LOOK LIKE A CEMENT HEAD,YOUR OUT OF SHAPE,YOU MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST WHITE GUY IN VIRGINA,AND YOU WANT TO DATE A DECENT LOOKING WOMEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE ASKING JOURNRYMAN OUT AND NOT THE LADY IN THE PICTURE YOU MIGHT HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SCORING :+excited-

HITDOG MAN THAT IS FUNNY WHAT F-CKING KIND OF LADY WOULD WANT TO WAKE UP WITH A F-CKING GORRILLA EVERY MORNING THAT LOOKS LIKE HE WAS A SPARRING PARTNER FOR MIKE TYSON IN HIS PRIME.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

JMan - IMO the question becomes whether you just want a booty call to relieve the drought, or whether you want to explore dating this person. If the latter, than the more important question to me is whether you and she are compatible. Looks are fleeting, and as you have seen some of nicest 'looking' women have the worst personalities (if any at all). If you enjoy her company, can handle being around someone else's kids then explore it further. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. In the meantime, you both could have a good time finding out if you really like each other. GL.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I threw this one back last week, she looked pretty iffy without eye makeup on....this is what happens when you are use to dating someone very fine...I threw this one back because she questioned my pictures, she later apologized but I already was offended, I am very fickle and get turned off very easily.
Your a douche bag for asking dude. If all your looking for is a fuck go down to the street corner otherwise what the fuck dose it matter what she looks like asshole. Ouch my head hurts "Hungover"sorry for pissing on your parade.:whatever:

compaqdork

EOG Senior Member

1. this thing is a tranny

2. his face will wrinkle up like a prune in 3 years top

3. he is blowing pilots for drug money

4. it's a guy on the other end sending pics of this **** on the other end (probably DellDude)

5. the kids were photoshopped to fool you

congrats on wasting 100 hours of your life

Pass

Journeyman wouldn't you have to leave the house to meet someone:+clueless
she does have a tranny look to him or her

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

She should get discount airline tickets, employee discount. I know a pilot that gets $50 tickets anywhere in the world. And quite a few over the year. I can't think of a better set up. She does not look totally spent yet, maybe by the time the bash rolls around she will, but who cares. Bring the kids, make it a family affair. Come on J man, you don't have to have this one turning tricks. End the drought, get your persona out of the gutter and for once in your life attend a bash. This is a great opportunity.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Jman, I thought you had a girl you really were liking? You better get off your "trophy" mentality or you will be posting 60 year old pics in a few years. Get down to earth. get a nice girl and cut the BS. As far as this girl, bang her. WHy not. Whatever happened to that chick you were seeing?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

She's really not that bad. I wish I had one like her now.

Airline stewardesses are mostly plastic. They all get boob jobs and spend the rest of their lives trying to harness that perfect match for them (money). They are constantly in and out of relationships. They all have at least one fatal flaw it seems. The bennies of getting cheap tickets would not pay off for the Journeyman who gets the hershey squirts just thinking about flying

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Jman it's OK you don't have to do this. We are not going
to like you anymore or less because of your sexual preference.

wayne1

EOG Enthusiast

she makes me hungary. Looks like a 3 course meal to me.

not bad for a 40ish woman. I wouldn't want her long-term (kids), but fine for a weekend or something. She is no Playmate, but better than average looking for the presumed age. She'd have no problem getting picked up at a meat market.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Whoa, what are you talking about, if you follow this forum the majority of EOG posters date playmates......They rip 9 out of 10.......And I can bet NONE has EVERY dated a 5, well, BTJ's girl is a 11........

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast

which poster has gotten laid without paying-

winkyduck- yes +175
no -195

j-man- same odds

The Devil

EOG Master

I THINK J-MAN HAS DECIDED TO DUMP HER AND KEEP THE DOG........

Journeyman, you are getting old and crusty yourself. Being single at your age and getting older and older by the day, you had better get used to lowering your standards and pounding these "older" chicks.

You ain't exactly looking like a youthful guy anyway. How do you think a girl like this would describe you after spending a couple hours with you?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman, I thought you had a girl you really were liking? You better get off your "trophy" mentality or you will be posting 60 year old pics in a few years. Get down to earth. get a nice girl and cut the BS. As far as this girl, bang her. WHy not. Whatever happened to that chick you were seeing?

It didn't work out Tom, we had a nice run but it ended ...

p.s. I love how these new posters know everything I've ever written:rolleyes: , funny how they know all about me yet have just started posting this month.

Tom I see Bad Co tried to exploit you today, LMAO , what a loser....that guy is cancer and the funny thing is the Rx seems to support this type of garbage poster , he offers nothing to the site, was a joke when they met him in person, if he only knew the things that were said about him behind his back at the Bash....Last year he complained I was giving him heart problems, my nickel bets, he tried fucking with the lines with me, becuse I was beating the living shit out of him,lol...even Iceman warned me about him, he has stiffed others from other forums, bounced a check to me he has no room to talk! It's a damn shame I didn't put him out of his misery last summer when i was kicking his ass....And the stupid ass thinks this 'Mamon' guy is not Dubpoet:rolleyes: , could it be anymore obvious?

Bad Co is a burnout from the 70's trying to play bookie, he's a freakin bread delivery driver for crying outloud.
:LMAO

I see the Rx deleted his entire thread, hmmm wonder why? Guess they don't need another bad publicity debacle over there.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman, you are getting old and crusty yourself. Being single at your age and getting older and older by the day, you had better get used to lowering your standards and pounding these "older" chicks.

You ain't exactly looking like a youthful guy anyway. How do you think a girl like this would describe you after spending a couple hours with you?

You joined two days ago, who the fuck are you? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

STFU , unless you plan on posting under your real name I won't acknowledge you.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah I m really hurting, hmm who should I listen to, you or my many fans on the dating sites?
I will start posting emails I receive, just because I can.:cool:

<TABLE id=tblUserInfo style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: #333333; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>From: macXXXXX
(macXXXX@talkmatch.com)
</TD></TR><TR><TD>To: JourneymanXXXXXXX (JourneymanXXXXXX@talkmatch.com)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Date received: May 4, 2008</TD></TR><TR><TD>Subject: lethal</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Hello JourneyXXXXXX....

You're looking a little puny; I think you should start working out....

ha ha ha

You're gorgeous, but I'm afraid you could kill me with your pinkie finger!!

Nice profile, gorgeous everything.

Cheers,
Macwop - Kim

:cheers

This one may have been okay but she has brown hair and is in the military!:(

You joined two days ago, who the fuck are you? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

STFU , unless you plan on posting under your real name I won't acknowledge you.

just joined but I have been around for years. No need to get pissy. I seem to have hit a soft spot. We all get old Journeyman. Do you think you should be banging 9s and 10s? What exactly do you have to offer?

I am not great looking myself and I overachieve on bagging good looking women, but I am a great guy who also happens to be interesting. Do you think big muscles can compensate for your other shortcomings?
:+whipping

Yeah I m really hurting, hmm who should I listen to, you or my many fans on the dating sites?
I will start posting emails I receive, just because I can.:cool:

<TABLE id=tblUserInfo style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: #333333; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>From: macXXXXX
(macXXXX@talkmatch.com)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>To: JourneymanXXXXXXX (JourneymanXXXXXX@talkmatch.com)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Date received: May 4, 2008</TD></TR><TR><TD>Subject: lethal</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Hello JourneyXXXXXX....

You're looking a little puny; I think you should start working out....

ha ha ha

You're gorgeous, but I'm afraid you could kill me with your pinkie finger!!

Nice profile, gorgeous everything.

Cheers,
Macwop - Kim

:cheers

This one may have been okay but she has brown hair and is in the military!:(

This is before meeting you. What do they say after meeting you? Do you impress them with your knowledge of baseball or do you show them your home gym with the lake view?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Do you seriously think you know me by reading what is on these forums? LOL

What kind of questions are you asking me? You read a forum and think you know me, asking me what I think I should be banging? WTF? I KNOW what I have been with my whole adult life thank you very much.

I must be interesting for you to have spent this much time following my every word....and I'm sure you are too! ;)

LOL,How did I know, the old 'I have been reading these forums a long time' post would have been coming?

Do you seriously think you know me by reading what is on these forums? LOL

What kind of questions are you asking me? You read a forum and think you know me, asking me what I think I should be banging? WTF? I KNOW what I have been with my whole adult life thank you very much.

I must be interesting for you to have spent this much time following my every word....and I'm sure you are too! ;)

LOL,How did I know, the old 'I have been reading these forums a long time' post would have been coming?

True enough, I do not know you other than from "forumville". I am not here to bash you. All I am saying is you are getting older and so are the women you are likely to bag. You are at midlife my new friend. Embrace it and don't let the past indicate the future.

Journeyman

EOG Master

True enough, I do not know you other than from "forumville". I am not here to bash you. All I am saying is you are getting older and so are the women you are likely to bag. You are at midlife my new friend. Embrace it and don't let the past indicate the future.

Well I wouldn't say I am at midlife but this is good avice for anyone and I pretty much already do all of this.

I still believe u are another poster but , time will tell I guess....anyway, good to have new active posters.:cheers

how old is midlife to you? You are pretty much smack dab in the middle, expectantcy wise. I am not saying you roid, but if you do/did then you are well past middle age expectancy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

how old is midlife to you? You are pretty much smack dab in the middle, expectantcy wise. I am not saying you roid, but if you do/did then you are well past middle age expectancy.

OMG, how many times do I have to say I have never taken ANY drugs? Anyone that really knows me would LAUGH at this notion!

never would I do something so stupid. I will live past 100!

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am targeting this one...I like the lean semi-emaciated look, wild curly blondish hair, exotic...can't stand any fat at all....33YO , more my speed.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

do these gals like their photos splashed around or are these from facebook?

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Terrible boob job. Even money she has a STD.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman, are you into women that work out heavily?

Buddy you're averaging 30 posts a day, until you say WHO you are I won't answer anything else from you. I am 100% positive you are someone who has given me trouble in the past.