My (+200 unit) MLB Chase Challenge with Shrink

Foxx

EOG Member
Re: My (+200 unit) MLB Chase Challenge with Shrink

SSI a friend told me about this site and about your chase system. I have been doing a similar sytem as well. I went back and read how your system betting works (Martingale). I also see you are trying to win 200 units. I am going to share with you my bet pattern and it is a way to hit your 200 units and then some. I have tweeked the martingale system. I am sure you will love this and wonder why you didnt think out it yourself earlier. You are betting 1 unit if lose double it and if lose double it again and so on, when finally winning you win one unit. My chase bet is one you can win a unit for every game you have bet. To do so you bet 1 unit if lose double it and add 1 unit if lose double and add 1 and so on. yours 1-2-4-8 mine 1-3-7-15 now if 4th bet wins you net 1 unit and i net 4 unit. i believe you will make more money if you lower your units back down from $30 to $15 and using the same size bankroll you should win more units to make a better profit. look into and see what you think. BTW i just registered today with EOG just to give you this tip. I hope it helps you get to 200 + units. Sorry Shrink i think your going to lose this one. =) GL

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Foxx, ill run the math on that tomorrow.... thanks for the comments, Shrink will appreciate you joining the site...

the one drawback may be the risk...

munson15

I want winners...

I don't think that aggressive a betting pattern is designed to go more than 4 steps into the chase.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

munson, 4pm (tigers -1.61)(phils -1.57)(dodgers -1.65) according to covers..

im pretty sure what im going to do but ill give it 30 more minutes... i can wait to the last minute and simply make a call to get down but i cant post it and i want to keep everyone on the same page, if possible...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

here are my 2 plays for tonight..

Action Chase 14
b) rockies Over 8.5 (+1.00)

Runline Chase 14
a) phillies -1.5 (+1.00)

im pretty confident making this play, id rather back Hammels tonight than Verlander..

if this play loses and the dodgers remain a higher priced favorite, ill play them later tonight as play (b)

if the phils are a winner, no later play (see you tomorrow)..

that is what im doing tonight and im comfortable with it... its only play (a).

Foxx

EOG Member

Munson as SSI has warned you need to have a bankroll for this. That is also why i suggest cuting unit size in half. My system puts you 1 bet ahead of martingale. My 5th bet is basically same size as your 6th bet. so it is 1 bet faster. Half sized units should keep it about the same.

munson15

I want winners...

Munson as SSI has warned you need to have a bankroll for this. That is also why i suggest cuting unit size in half. My system puts you 1 bet ahead of martingale. My 5th bet is basically same size as your 6th bet. so it is 1 bet faster. Half sized units should keep it about the same.
SSI is much better versed in mathematical outcomes than I am, so I will rely on his analysis. Also, there is the 'if it ain't broke, why fix it?' syndrome at work here. Thanks for the info, I'm sure SSI will give it all due consideration. Certainly looks like a way to increase profit, at first glance.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

current prices at covers as of (6:00 pm cst) (tigers -1.62, phils -1.63, dodgers -1.65).. so were not far off the correct play..

we will see how it turns out...

anybody with me on the celtics for the series... if so, dont panic if they lose tonight... detroit needs to steal this first game to have a good shot at the series...

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I am with you on Celtics series though woulda taken it regardless of your call... also took LAL for the series at huge juice.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

im still looking at that one, i probably wont have a series play on it but will definately have a Chase for it...

ill be on Pitt in the Cup Finals, the time is now for them...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Foxx, the number one flaw with that,,,,, is that if 50% of your plays end on game one (which in theory they should) your units are cut in half from the start.... now they make it up.... ill lay it out tomorrow..

reminder, if the Phillies (-1.5) are a loser tonight, then i will be on the dodgers tonight as play (b) in Runline Chase 14..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

adding

Runline Chase 14
b) dodgers -1.5 (+1.20) to win one unit on the chase...

at a price of (-1.66) which is the current price at covers, this would have been the correct play...

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Had 7 runs by end of the 4th in COL/SF game tonight .. now its the 8th and still 7 run game. Hopefully we can get a couple more runs up!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

hey no sweat.... thats now (60-0) shrink.. and what about them celtics...

kayve, you cant sweat a play (b).... we had several more to go, before we pressed the panic button..

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I think I was sweating all my other failed plays more and took it out on COL/SF ;) sorry SSI. NICE WIN

SSI

EOG Dedicated

we all start with a clean slate today, nothing pending..

Southern Sports Investments: 61-0 (+61.00 units) (nothing pending)

back later in the day, with the plays.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Keep it going SSI. Thanks again for all of your hard work. yes- I am on the Celtics for the series! Good start.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Listen up everybody, ill try and be brief.

We have the celtics going for the series on a Medium size play... if you want to follow everything... Please play the Penguins (+1.40) to win the stanley cup. the time is now for the nhl and these kids..

here is the update on our Chase method..

Southern Sports Investments: 61-0 (+61.00 units)(+139 more to go shrink)
nothing open or pending..

The Chase: 33-0 (+33.00 units) (346-1 since 2005 season)
no plays today

Runline Chase: 14-0 (+14.00 units) (25-0 on the season) (120-0 run going)

play for wednesday may 21

Runline Chase 15
a) dbacks -1.5 (-1.10) to win one unit. (webb must go)

not fooling around today, im very comfortable making this play and ill live with it.

Action Chase: 14-0 (+14.00 units)

todays play

Action Chase 15
a) pirates over 8 (-1.10) to win one unit.
chasing the pirates over the total...

thats it, no afternoon action..

i will have a small play on the spurs/lakers game 1 tonight, so check back later this afternoon if interested..

good luck with your wagers...

coachp

EOG Addicted

SSI- One of the things I love about this system is that you don't force stuff. If a team has gone 5 games O/U- we chase. If not- we sit back and wait. I may play other stuff to have something going on for fun- but this system is going great. Thanks again.

Goose

EOG Member

I see you are not restricted here....Got your message and total understand now G! Good Luck and keep it up!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks guys, we wont press anything..

anyone around by 5:00 pm cst today, that can bet college baseball...

im posting a Small play on the georgia bulldogs (-1.55) greek...

ill rate the individual wagers and series wagers as, (small, medium, large)

Celtics (-1.37) series bet (medium)
penguins (+1.40) series bet (medium)

georgia bulldogs (-1.55) todays game vs Miss (small)...

back later with a small play on the lakers/spurs tonight.... i have no series bet on that matchup...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

just to finish off the day, im going to play:

Spurs/Lakers Over 195.5 (-1.10) (Small)

back later, here is a recap of our current plays today..

The Chase: No plays

Runline Chase 15
a) arizona -1.5 (-1.10) to win one unit.

Action Chase 15
a) pirates over 8 (-1.10) to win one unit.

Georgia (-1.55) (Small wager)
Lakers/Spurs Over 195.5 (-1.10) (Small wager)

Series Bet: Celtics (-1.37) (Medium Wager)
Series Bet: Penguins (+1.40) (Medium Wager)

good luck with your wagers..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

well it wouldnt be fun, if they all won on the first game (now would it?).

im locking in some bets for thursday.... here is the update..

Southern Sports Investments: 61-0 (+61.00 units) (2 pending)

The Chase: 33-0 (+33.00 units) (346-1 since 2005 season)

play for thursday may 22

Chase 34
a) dbacks Over 8.5 (-1.15) to win one unit.

there may be one more addition for tomorrow, if so, ill post it later... we need to see the finish in houston.

Runline Chase: 14-0 (+14.00 units)(25-0 this season)(120-0 run)
(1 pending)

Thursdays play may 22

Runline Chase 15
b) Redsox -1.5 (-1.10) to win one unit (dice k must go)

Action Chase: 14-0 (+14.00 units) (one pending)

thursdays play

Action Chase 15
b) Pitt Over 9 (-1.20) to win one unit (9's may disappear)

thought id get this up early tonight... back sometime later..

coachp

EOG Addicted

Thanks SSI- We'll get them tomorrow. Or the next day. But you'll get them soon and I will continue to tag along.

Thanks

SSI

EOG Dedicated

lets go ahead and finish off thursdays action..

Chase 35
a) astros Over 9.5 (+1.00) to win one unit..

tough day on wednesday but all losses were small..

good luck with your wagers...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

coach, if you remember the old thread in the nba room called 'Pattern Betting'.....

im going to use that analogy to make this play..

Boston Over 172 (-1.10) to win one unit.

ill chase it a minimum of 4 times and a max of 6.... boston is guaranteed at least 4 more games....

from now on, this will become a part of my arsenal.. i think it made around (+20 units) this season, for the nhl and nba but i never truly committed to it. but now it will be a part of: Southern Sports Investments... this helps us little for the remainder of the playoffs (in both the nba and nhl) but something to keep in mind for later use..

chase the celtics Over and hopefully enjoy winning the unit.... remember i told you the free unit on the wings and pen's, when they were up 3-0...

back later, good luck today everyone... lets make that (61-0) record grow to (65-0) quickly.... ive got to get to (+200 units) and we still have (+139) more to go and i want to wrap this up by (August 1), will i do it?

stay tuned. Shrink says no,,, i say yes for sure by seasons end..

munson15

I want winners...

I picked up a small unit each on the Detroit and Pittsburgh series in an unconventional way. I skipped game 4 in the Eastern series then played Penguins -260 in game 5. In the Western final, I took Detroit for the series laying huge odds (I figured out roughly that it was cheaper) after they went 3-0. Easier not to chicken out that way.:+textinb3

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach, hopefully that celtic total will work out for us and make this a very good day..

here is the update heading into friday may 23

Southern Sports Investments: 64-0 (+64.00 units) (+136 more to go)
thats a (+23 units) for this thread alone in 11 days, (1 pending)

The Chase: 34-0 (+34.00 units) (347-1 since the 2005 season)
(1 pending)

Runline Chase: 15-0 (+15.00 units) (121-0 since the 2006 season)
(nothing pending)

Action Chase: 15-0 (+15.00 units) (nothing pending)

fridays plays will not be posted until later in the day on friday. stick with me year round and we will just continue to stack the units up..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yeah (ho hum) we just keep stacking the units up..

shrink you think ill get to (+200 units) this season?

coachp

EOG Addicted

Another Good Day SSI. Thanks.

I am already dreading the all-star break! No action. I will have stay focused on work or the yard or something else. It won't be all bad.

But no action......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ill be on vacation that week but a working vacation.. we will have a play on the allstar game and whatever else is going on for those 3 days without our regular action but we will play them small..

coach, you may want to email me sometime...

drop me a line if you get a chance..

Last edited by a moderator:

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Baseball all star break ?:+textinb3
We have alot of $$$$ and fun to be made on this thread, till then !!!
:cocktail :cheers :party

SSI

EOG Dedicated

plays for friday May 23

Chase 34
b) dbacks Over 9.5 (to win one unit, clear)
remember to wager enough on this play to covers our losses (including juice) on play (a) and still make our unit.

Action Chase 16
a) tigers Over 9.5 (to win one unit)

Runline Chase 16
a) cubs -1.5 (-1.10) (to win one unit)

passing on the spurs/lakers tonight

advising a (medium) series wager on the pittshburgh penguins for the stanley cup finals...

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Let's go AZ Over! :) Thanks again SSI -

I know nothing about hockey what soever so I might tail you small on Penguins series :) Might wait till after tonight though .. if they lose tonight I will get mega +money