What the posters of EOG should know...

skoda

EOG Senior Member
Re: What the posters of EOG should know...

I need a job, put in a word for me.thanks. References upon request. :cheers

skoda

EOG Senior Member

No show here.

? :smoking2:?

I take great pride in my work.

I am competitive by nature and want to win.

I am professional at all times. Am well groomed, hygienically clean, always in dress code.

I am attentive to detail and very thorough in everything I do.

I am very dependable. You can count on me being there when needed as well as always punctual and often arrive early and am available to work on short notice

Truth be told, JMan STIFFED me in the Top 25 posters poll. I was supposed to get an additional 5 places for answering a trivia question.

Just saying. :doh1

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

i have been spending some time actually working and haven't been keeping up on forum drama.
what is going on now?

skoda

EOG Senior Member

J-Man is a Free Agent. Does anyone know where I can apply for his position? Wait a minute, Maybe I'm reading this wrong. Perhaps Mo is saying he is stepping down if J-Man doesn't? Either way I have to apply...........

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I do not think JMan will have a replacement....stiffing aside, there aren't many out there with the time and experience to post as machine-like as JMan could.....a different poster in his position might bring more integrity to the site but would probably not be able to keep up with JMan's blistering pace.

Looks like budget cuts to me....either that or he had a fued with some other mod(s).......i guess I should put another popcorn guy in this post

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Moses, what happened? I just got in and I'm ever so buzzed - did J try some queer shit? That dude is fucked up - you should just go down to his gutter city of Baltimore and kick his old ass.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

mo you and Jman need to figure out how to partner and continue to grow EOG and participation...u can do it..give it a second thought...

soli

EOG Dedicated

Do anybody have any idea what brought this on?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

mo you and Jman need to figure out how to partner and continue to grow EOG and participation...u can do it..give it a second thought...

uh why? just because the owner has no problem doing business with a stiff on a gambling site does not mean the head mod does as well.

TTT you seem like a stand up guy. Let me ask you something if I may.
Does it not bother you ethically that you think this site needs a large stiff to grow? Or is your need to be entertained as a poster overcome that?

My guess is it was a combo of a possible EOG pay cut and the fact he won the Doc’s contest to become a tout. Journeyman was probably the worst poster to win it because of his history of not betting on sports for the last few years and the fact that when he was betting on sports he was so bad that the bet himself into a nearly six-thousand dollar hole (owed to another poster, no less) . Making things worse, he barely paid anything on the debt for a long time, during which time he became widely regarded as an EOG resident stiff. The fact that The Shrink continued to pay Jman as a paid poster and play in money contests at EOG just added to the bad reputation as many posters followed along in disgust.

So when Journeyman actually won first place in the “you too can be a tout” contest it seems pretty obvious that if Jman continued to accept money from Shrink to be a paid poster at EOG, his tout job would get dragged down by his bad reputation. Who would buy picks from an admitted non-betting and widely known in stiff? Journeyman realized that continuing posting here would likely hurt his new potential source of income and he dropped the now lower paying gig. This doesn’t seem to have anything to do with Shrink's frustration with Jman’s bad reputation, but rather Jman quitting so he can work on his tout career without his bad reputation ruining it.

The Devil

EOG Master

This doesn’t seem to have anything to do with Shrink's frustration with Jman’s bad reputation, but rather Jman quitting so he can work on his tout career without his bad reputation ruining it.

IT'S REALLY HARD TO RUIN A BAD REPUTATION........

I hear you, The Devil. I agree touts are generally considered scum and it?s hard to get any lower. Yet consider this, if Journeyman continued to be a paid poster here at EOG and a tout for Doc?s site, just how ugly would it get? Think about the potentially new customers who are curious about a tout and do a Google search for the tout?s name. It wouldn?t take long for the name ?Journeyman? and whatever new tout name he chooses to be talked about enough on the message boards that his past would catch up with him. Just some thoughts and I can very easily be incorrect. By the way, it?s good to read your posts here The Devil; you?re always a good read.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

This doesn?t seem to have anything to do with Shrink's frustration with Jman?s bad reputation, but rather Jman quitting so he can work on his tout career without his bad reputation ruining it.

Bingo. J-Man quit, he wasn't fired.

Well, well, well. About fuckin time Mo stepped up to the plate and took a stand against the fucking stiffs that hang in the gutters of EOG. I do think MO has EOG first and foremost at the top of his agenda and I can see that he wants it to become a better place to get information, tail cappers, get game breakdowns and a learning expierence for the newbies.
Now if Mofome really wants to do what is right then the Ban button would be used on 1starstiff until he is paid up in full as well as the Ban button for Jscam as well until paid in full.
If EOG takes a stand against the stiffs and not become a safe haven for them the site will have greater respect amongst it peers and become better for it.

STB.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Well, well, well. About fuckin time Mo stepped up to the plate and took a stand against the fucking stiffs that hang in the gutters of EOG. I do think MO has EOG first and foremost at the top of his agenda and I can see that he wants it to become a better place to get information, tail cappers, get game breakdowns and a learning expierence for the newbies.
Now if Mofome really wants to do what is right then the Ban button would be used on 1starstiff until he is paid up in full as well as the Ban button for Jscam as well until paid in full.
If EOG takes a stand against the stiffs and not become a safe haven for them the site will have greater respect amongst it peers and become better for it.

STB.

Regardless of 5Star being a nice guy, Journey is a legend. They shouldn't be put in the same sentence.

It would be nice to see mofome offer more info about this because the way it is coming off is that mofome and EOG have given Jman the boot. I think it’s just pure spin. Are mo and EOG trying to spin Jman’s voluntary departure to get people to think they have taken a stand against stiffs on the site?

I do think MO has EOG first and foremost at the top of his agenda and I can see that he wants it to become a better place to get information, tail cappers, get game breakdowns and a learning expierence for the newbies.
I fully agree with this statement and think it should be obvious to anyone who cares to look at things with an unbiased mind.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Regardless of 5Star being a nice guy, Journey is a legend. They shouldn't be put in the same sentence.

Just about 20 times the worst stiff too.STB is 100% correct,there is no creditability with these losers acting like stiffing is no big deal.Now lets see if mo walks the walk.

soli

EOG Dedicated

Just about 20 times the worst stiff too.STB is 100% correct,there is no creditability with these losers acting like stiffing is no big deal.Now lets see if mo walks the walk.

:pop:

Legend or not, a stiff is a stiff. Jscam is in way deeper than -1star and it doesn't matter who is a legend when it comes to stiffing.

I fully agree with this statement and think it should be obvious to anyone who cares to look at things with an unbiased mind.

Thank you gentlemen. I'm gonna tell it like it is. No reason to mince words.

Great news Jstiff aka the showstiffer should of never been employed here once it came out that he was a stiffer. Great move by EOG this place was at its best pre J-stiff hopefully it returns there

Here's what happen, Jman quit, and now Mo is coming in to look like he is for the people....like he does when he broadcast that he is paying this and that debt with his OWN money.

Nice show Mo, next.......

Here's what happen, Jman quit, and now Mo is coming in to look like he is for the people....like he does when he broadcast that he is paying this and that debt with his OWN money.

Nice show Mo, next.......

Exactly. They're sharing a good laugh right about now.

THere is just so much drama in here it's ridiculous. If it isn't one thing, it's another. And to think I used to come in here looking for actual sports info. Thats become too hard to find wading through the slop.

Why should we care about the personal lives of others? I understand for most of you, THIS is real life, but come on?! Between the circle jerks, the challenges and bravado, the Jman bashing (deservedly so or not), the ghosting, etc. there is actually very little positive information here. This site serves a purpose obviously, but it is no longer the purpose I once thought it was.

Just tired of it all. But I guess you guys must talk about *something*.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

THere is just so much drama in here it's ridiculous. If it isn't one thing, it's another. And to think I used to come in here looking for actual sports info. Thats become too hard to find wading through the slop.

Why should we care about the personal lives of others? I understand for most of you, THIS is real life, but come on?! Between the circle jerks, the challenges and bravado, the Jman bashing (deservedly so or not), the ghosting, etc. there is actually very little positive information here. This site serves a purpose obviously, but it is no longer the purpose I once thought it was.

Just tired of it all. But I guess you guys must talk about *something*.

But yet you're guilty of doing the very same thing that you complain about others doing! Hypocrite!