What the posters of EOG should know...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: What the posters of EOG should know...

Hey Pioneer,

Let me guess, your ole lady went to bingo today and you don't have anyone at home to fuck with. Correct?

PO69

EOG Master

The site wont be the same without JMAN though.

I am sure that things will pick up around football season again.

Everyone seems to worry about JMANS reputation. Do you guys really think that people who go to Docs site come to this site or therx?? I have never even seen Doc's site and I am sure that 95% of people who pay for the picks have NEVER even heard of forum sites

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Everyone seems to worry about JMANS reputation. Do you guys really think that people who go to Docs site come to this site or therx?? I have never even seen Doc's site and I am sure that 95% of people who pay for the picks have NEVER even heard of forum sites

Former EOG employee Dirty saying at OGD he thinks it just another way to create Drama here at EOG and Jman will be back, Dirty claiming ken loves the drama time will tell.

<table class="tborder" id="post398440" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody> <tr> <td class="thead"> Today, 12:58 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"><!-- user info --> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="alt2"></td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Dirty <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_398440", true); </script>
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: May 2008

</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / user info --></td></tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_398440"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> It does not matter what Ken tells his employees.. He told us no less than 4 times Jman was fired when he wasn't... he just tells him to disappear for a while until it calms down... Ken wants the type of Drama Jman brings to the forum.. especially in the slow season... It does not matter what everyone else on payroll thinks
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________________

Ace-Ace mentioned that a couple of years ago. Only two of my gambling friends even know these forums exist. It will be very hard to grow them until the money processing is solved. Way too hard for the newbies to fund their accounts.

munson15

I want winners...

Here's what happen, Jman quit, and now Mo is coming in to look like he is for the people....like he does when he broadcast that he is paying this and that debt with his OWN money.

Nice show Mo, next.......
:nono

Am I the only one who really doesn't give a shit who Jman stiffed? I find some of his posts entertaining and winning that Doc's contest was nothing short of an extrodinary feat.

Whatever ....

:pop:

PO69

EOG Master

Ace-Ace mentioned that a couple of years ago. Only two of my gambling friends even know these forums exist. It will be very hard to grow them until the money processing is solved. Way too hard for the newbies to fund their accounts.

You can fund your account with netspend card up to $2500 at a time.

Moneygram isnt that hard really to fund accounts

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Am I the only one who really doesn't give a shit who Jman stiffed? I find some of his posts entertaining and winning that Doc's contest was nothing short of an extrodinary feat.

Whatever ....

:pop:

Would you give a shit if he stiffed you? Been around gambling most of my life, and most gamblers do not care for stiffs...just my 2 cents

PO69

EOG Master

And guys, the fact that JMAN owes ANYONE money isnt anyone's business around here! If he doesnt owe you, then why do you care??

Why do people think that SHRINK should not have him on the payroll? Shrink doesnt give a shit who he owes money to as long as he does his job. JMAN owing someone money doesnt affect him at all

You can fund your account with netspend card up to $2500 at a time.

Moneygram isnt that hard really to fund accounts

MG can be a pain in the ass to fund. The closest one to me is 15 miles away. Many people don't realize they cannot use their CC's.

I think anyone who gets stiffed by an internet poster needs to look in the mirror to see who the real idiot is ...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

And guys, the fact that JMAN owes ANYONE money isnt anyone's business around here! If he doesnt owe you, then why do you care??

Why do people think that SHRINK should not have him on the payroll? Shrink doesnt give a shit who he owes money to as long as he does his job. JMAN owing someone money doesnt affect him at all

You really can be clueless at times...known stiffs on a gambling site?
Think about it PO69...key words, GAMBLING SITE!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Who said I quit or was fired?

:+clueless

That is news to me as I've spoken with The Shrink this weekend and as recent as yesterday evening.

:doh1

Sounds to me like he won the Docs contest and was asked to maybe use some of the winnings to pay off some of his debt. He refused which in turn piss some people off. JMO

Good riddance.

negative :+clueless

So you are going to pay off your debts with the winnings :cheers Thats a stand up guy! I take back what I siad about good riddance. Im just happy we wont have to hear about you being a stiff anymore. Again stand up move Jman.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Who said I quit or was fired?

:+clueless

That is news to me as I've spoken with The Shrink this weekend and as recent as yesterday evening.

:doh1

So...Mo's gone ?

Ok, gotcha. Thanks for clearing all this up.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

At first I was counting seconds...

But I think this time measuement would be better...

That's better.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Bug: I don't make these silly demands...I only know what Ken tells me.

Ruca: I haven't even contacted Docs yet about anything, there was no up front prize money....that will take time, as I said all along.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You better get on the ball and get in there J Man. Get what you can before they close thier doors.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Be funny to watch the outcome here. Who has a bet on they both stay?

Stickying this says it all.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mo saying 'he wins for his people'.....POWER TRIP!

Where's Mo's posted record? :+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Do you find that funny Frog? :hangt

No, but a real possible outcome. They have been sliding for years, as has anything associated with sports betting. The forums, touts, you name it. Fantasy is where it's at. That will be where lot's of hardcore gamblers end up. All I am saying is get in there and get your money while you can. The busniess is bad, the economy is a nightmare. This gig would have been fantastic 5-6 years back. How old is doc anyway?

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

JScam can't stay here. He is like AIDS. You may have it and live forever feeling like shit. Thats' how he makes this site feel. Like it's infected and no one can do a damn thing about it. OK, maybe one person. But he is in Vegas.

mofome

Banned

I let journey go. Ken can keep him if he wants, obviously. Not a big deal. I just wont be on a team with him.

All this speculation, it is what it is. Very simple.

I have gotten 50 pms about him and there are posts all over the board about it. So I made a thread. People can know whats going on. nothing to hide. Not a big deal.

PO69

EOG Master

Come on Mo, you know that both of you need to stay. He stays out of your way pretty well of late.

But this is a great way to ask for a raise MO! You also generate interest from other forumsin bringing you on board. When the bullshit clears up in about 3 days, both of you guys will be making more money!

mofome

Banned

I have talked with him about TT enough and nothing has been done. He then went off in the back about how he could care less about what I think and yadda yadda. He is not a team player and doesnt represent this site well. He has had time to fix the problem and he has not.

At a certain point something has to be done. Im certainly not going to spend another month+ getting 30 PMs a day about why we allow a stiff to work here.

Good, mofome. It's nice to see someone has a backbone around here. :thumbsup

sl55

EOG Veteran

I have talked with him about TT enough and nothing has been done. He then went off in the back about how he could care less about what I think and yadda yadda. He is not a team player and doesnt represent this site well. He has had time to fix the problem and he has not.

At a certain point something has to be done. Im certainly not going to spend another month+ getting 30 PMs a day about why we allow a stiff to work here.

Don't go off the deepend but did that maverick guy get paid?

mofome

Banned

I hate to ask this, but what does The Shrink have to say?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Shrink gave me permission to ban him yesterday. I didnt ban him then, but I kicked him out of the conference room. Shrink may change his mind and want journey back. That would be fine. I will just leave.

As of now, it is my understanding that Shrink and I are on the same page.