What the posters of EOG should know...

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated
Re: What the posters of EOG should know...

dustdevil what are you talking about?

It doesn't take much research. Now the thread has been edited, by Blondie I presume. Both mine and Archie's posts were removed. So much for free speech and freedom of information here at EOG.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Do your own research. Just very silly for a guy with a checkered past to put it mindly, to pile on anyone.

mofome

Banned

5 star is locked in the asylum till the debt is covered. he agrees with the move. It should be taken care of shortly.

Blondie

EOG Master

It doesn't take much research. Now the thread has been edited, by Blondie I presume. Both mine and Archie's posts were removed. So much for free speech and freedom of information here at EOG.

Nice assumption and great job at being wrong.

Wasn't me.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

5 star is locked in the asylum till the debt is covered. he agrees with the move. It should be taken care of shortly.

That's not what Archie's post was referring to. Whoever edited this thread and took his post out knows.

mofome

Banned

Of the post about sbrjohn. yeah that was moved, not by me, but it was a good decision. This is not the place.

WVU

EOG Master

You might want to edit the quote in post 280.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Yes Mo, it's fair to allow people to pile on J Man, but when one of the people piling on has some laundry aired it gets edited out. Awesome philosophy here, selective piling on only.

mofome

Banned

Yes Mo, it's fair to allow people to pile on J Man, but when one of the people piling on has some laundry aired it gets edited out. Awesome philosophy here, selective piling on only.

Someone being an admitted stiff is 100000 times different than what ever it is that you brought up.

ballwonder

EOG Master

That's not what Archie's post was referring to. Whoever edited this thread and took his post out knows.

Just read this now it was me that moved it. Whatever the case regarding the past I just didnt think it looked good on the board, sorry. It was not deleted but moved to the back room. Not limiting your freedom of speech as I dont think much around here should be censored except obvious shit that people find a way to bitch about.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

There was a site here before J Man bailed on the rx, and the site is still here. I can title this chapter, J Man and his lists. I wish him well wherever he ends up, I'm staying here. Can't wait to see the next chapter, next.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

J

joeybagadonuts

Whats journeyman doing right now?

He's enjoying his retirement after 'working' for 86 months in a row on the forums.

He now sits in mom's basement trolling the internet for his next scam.

Oh no one worry he still hasn't paid his debt.

J

joeybagadonuts

It'd be absolute poetic justice if doc stiffed Jman out of his tout contract.

(Hope the other winners get paid, though)