What the posters of EOG should know...

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: What the posters of EOG should know...

wrong.... multiple posters have emailed me wanting me to stay. Offered to pay my debt, etc....... You sure talk a lot Simplytheworst. How about you meet me in Vegas in March and I will give you a knuckle sandwich

get ahold of me, i'll be here and will even buy your beers for whatever night u are around :cheers

let the back peddling begin...

J

joeybagadonuts

wrong.... multiple posters have emailed me wanting me to stay. Offered to pay my debt, etc....... You sure talk a lot Simplytheworst. How about you meet me in Vegas in March and I will give you a knuckle sandwich

Can you even make a fist with those sausage fingers, Themanej?

:LMAO

janus

EOG Dedicated

Hey, can you imagine how pissed J is right now? What's the o/u of number of weights he has thrown through his mom's basement windows today. There are a lot of folks being added to his "shoot on site" list today. Janus stealing his avatar moved into the top 5....

i answer only to the name SLOWSHOPPER now.

J

joeybagadonuts

i answer only to the name SLOWSHOPPER now.

You have now taken over TTP's spot as the funniest guy on the forum.

Mr. Slowshopper,

Do you plan to do a top 25 and sit-down interviews???

:suit:

Now you a have so much fuckin money that you can't pay your debt and are going to Vegas. Keep making yourself look like a complete and udder dipshit kid. You just don't get "it" do you?

Why didn't you take WVU's money? Wish he would have payed my bills.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Now you a have so much fuckin money that you can't pay your debt and are going to Vegas. Keep making yourself look like a complete and udder dipshit kid. You just don't get "it" do you?

ill be paid up by that time douchebag. If my calculations are correct which I believe they are as I have gone thru it multiple times I will be DEBT FREE as of like March 10th or so... so in about 1 month. My dad is paying for flight and hotel...12io4j2w90

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

wow! i missed a busy weekend here at the Eye On Gambling apparently.

KUDOS to Mo...showing the leadership and firing somebody who should have been fired months ago...well done sir:thumbsup my respect for you went up infinite levels

janus

EOG Dedicated

You have now taken over TTP's spot as the funniest guy on the forum.

Mr. Slowshopper,

Do you plan to do a top 25 and sit-down interviews???

:suit:

there's only so far i'm willing to go with this charade. i may take photos of any cash i have laying around. i may spend my spare time chatting with some of my filipino pals. i may even threaten people with lawsuits. but doing top 25 lists & sit-down interviews would be downright gay.

J

joeybagadonuts

Jman is PERFECT for SBR. He and JJGold can compete to see who can make up the most absurd story. JJGold has a strong following there and there is no way Jscam can play 2nd fiddle for long. I'm just glad I don't really post there. Good riddance to the cancer. Time for EOG to move forward.

mo im sure you will be blasted at his press conference just ignore him by fighting back and forth with him he will get the attention he is seeking.

mofome

Banned

Journey matters zero to me. I care about the posters at eog. Nothing he says matters, he is not someone who I respect in the least. He cares about himself and himself alone. He is an embrrassment.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Mo:

Is this not going precisely how I said it would in my P.M. to you ? :cocktail

His press conference ended up in the private zone already their version of the dump, they grew tired of him quickly over there.

The website over there is slow. . .It's devolved into a screeching match between the SBR regulars and some of the EOGers. . .Much man-drama, name-calling and hair-pulling. Entertainment for a slow Sunday. . .

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<!-- main error message -->You have been banned for the following reason:
invalid e-mail at registration, contact willie@sbrnewsdesk.com
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

<!-- / main error message -->​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

I logged in over there just to bid adieu to Jman, I really like his trivia questions, and it was always fun talking to a guy who knew his sports. But, there can only be one sheriff in town, and respect has to be paid to the man in charge.

Mofome knows how I feel about him, so I'm not concerned that he would misinterpret anything I write. I'm truly sorry Jman didn't just pay his debt off in a timely manner. That seems to be the main problem most posters have with him. The situation he was in predates my coming on board here. Never did get the particulars, but as a bettor, stiffing is the scarlet letter of gambling, and Jman wore it here.

His press conference ended up in the private zone already their version of the dump, they grew tired of him quickly over there.

Mo could you do me a favor and unban Journeyman? Maybe restrict him to the rubber room forum here or something? It would be better if he was moderated over here and those who want to follow along can stay on the EOG site. Good luck with it all.

mofome

Banned

Mo:

Is this not going precisely how I said it would in my P.M. to you ? :cocktail

You said this was planned and everyone was in on it. That couldnt be further from the truth.