What the posters of EOG should know...

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: What the posters of EOG should know...

Mo could you do me a favor and unban Journeyman? Maybe restrict him to the rubber room forum here or something? It would be better if he was moderated over here and those who want to follow along can stay on the EOG site. Good luck with it all.

John, are you saying that members of EOG are not wanted over there?

mofome

Banned

Mo could you do me a favor and unban Journeyman? Maybe restrict him to the rubber room forum here or something? It would be better if he was moderated over here and those who want to follow along can stay on the EOG site. Good luck with it all.

You've always been a good man to me, John. I will have that arranged.

:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

I got that distinct impression, not from John, but from some of the posters.

Funny part about that. I have been over there several times and even posted in the chat room with a few of them and they have all been very nice and polite to me.

Even after they knew who I am over here :+textinb3

Apple

Banned

John :finger004 FUK YOU and anyone down with you..

You're a jackoff

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

LOL - The guy past posts and still gets it wrong.

Don't you have a project to manage somewhere ? Anywhere ?

Mofo knows what I said & Mofo sees what's happening. End result is playing out just as I said it would.

John, are you saying that members of EOG are not wanted over there?

I think I was pretty clear but I'll try a little long hand. SBR does not want to host and try to moderate a meltdown that will likely involve personal info. IMO it would be better if it was kept here, more convenient for the EOG'ers who want to follow along too. It should be finished here.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Bug be careful

The site needs a new dumb ass now that Jman is gone.

forget your last few posts...

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think I was pretty clear but I'll try a little long hand. SBR does not want to host and try to moderate a meltdown that will likely involve personal info. IMO it would be better if it was kept here, more convenient for the EOG'ers who want to follow along too. It should be finished here.

just ban him sbr.

Problem solved

The stiff was given to you, your turn to deal with him. We've had enough.

Blondie

EOG Master

Thank you. I appreciate the respect and response.

:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Can I apply for Jman's position now that hes gone? I feel I am the right guy for the job

Blondie

EOG Master

Can I apply for Jman's position now that hes gone? I feel I am the right guy for the job

and again

Have you paid your debt in full yet?

That would be the same answer to your question.

12io4j2w90