S Korea vs Japan In Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: S Korea vs Japan In Game Thread

the umps have also called Korea out at 2nd twice when they were safe. different game if Japan doesnt get those bullshit calls.

fact

Japan has been the better team. However, I would definitely bet on Korea +145 again after watching this game

tripp

EOG Master

Korea +650 in in-game betting. Can't take that though. Just can't see them scoring on Darvish.

tripp

EOG Master

Ichiro almost hit that one out of the park. He smoked that one.

tripp

EOG Master

Love the small ball. Japan does it every time. MLB you see a bunt in this situation maybe 1 out of every 10 times and only when the shit batters are up. Japan will have their clean up hitter bunt if the situation calls for it. Great baseball.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

gotta keep it a 1 run game if they want a shot to win IMO

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Love the small ball. Japan does it every time. MLB you see a bunt in this situation maybe 1 out of every 10 times and only when the shit batters are up. Japan will have their clean up hitter bunt if the situation calls for it. Great baseball.

agreed.

one of the main reasons i prefer watching the NL over the AL.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

MO, Japan is EASILY the better team today and everyday. Sorry to disagree

This is already the 5th time these teams have played each other in this tournament. Each team has won twice coming into this game. How can Japan "EASILY" be the better team everyday? Seems pretty evenly matched to me.

This has been just a great game to watch. Great atmosphere and great baseball.

I thought it was even better when these two teams played in Japan. The atmosphere was just tremendous

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Leadoff double, gets out of it.....

HUGE!

what a game

tripp

EOG Master

darvish is filthy. will enjoy watching him mow down the koreans here. really big fan of this kid

d ray

EOG Dedicated

better not let Choo bat 4th this inning, could end it with one swing....i'm already predicting it.

tripp

EOG Master

great first pitch. very composed for a 22 year old pitching on the biggest stage possible

tripp

EOG Master

gotta settle down, keep it in the strike zone. gotta make these guys hit off you

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

These guys are more nervous than anyone gets in the World Series. You are a disgrace in your country if you lose this game.

tripp

EOG Master

7 straight balls..needs to settle down and stop over pitching here.