This is BS. You let sweded lie about me, then I reply and it's moved.

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: This is BS. You let sweded lie about me, then I reply and it's moved.

Fuego you are looking worse and worse in this. Just back off and step away from the thread...

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Then I am personally asking you as tactfully as I can muster to stop telling me how to do my job.

That is what royally pisses me off about you. You sit there and post about what we should or should not be doing as the majority of your posts.

It gets old. Then you go to another site and complain about the same thing you have posted here.

It gets to the point where it is nothing more than irritating.

We don't want to listen to you because all you do is complain.

We get tired of being told we are doing a shitty job or that this needs fixed or that something else needs done.

There are two paid mods. Myself and Mofome. The rest are volunteers.

We get done what we can, and frankly the last thing we need is someone else telling us what we have done or not done that has failed to meet their standards.

THIS is why I said have a good night, before I finally decided screw it and told you exactly what pisses me off about you on a regular basis.

I know what my job is around here and it would be a hell of a lot more enjoyable if you would stop complaining about every little thing that you don't think is done the way YOU think it should be done.

In other words... we heard you the first 20 times you complained.

Do you realize that I'm not the only one that says the same thing? Don't for one second tell me I'm the only guy here that says something is wrong. There's one in every thread here. How many people bitched and moaned when 5 star was sent to the asylum? Not me but plenty of others. Everyone here has something to say it just so happens that I say it about the operations of this board thus it tends to bother you. Criticism is a bad thing if you let it be bad. Understanding the criticism is difficult to do.

It has nothing to do with doing what you can or can't do with the staff that is paid and is a volunteer. If you get out of all the threads and out the middle of all the controversy and then you'd have time to do other shit you're not doing (and I'm not saying "you" as in you personally).

So now you and MO have bother personally attacked me today which is fine. It's assuring to see you two say how you really feel. I will not do that and haven't done that. See how this works?

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Fuego you are looking worse and worse in this. Just back off and step away from the thread...

Not going to do it dude. Blondie playing the role of Mother Hen doesn't bother me. Having the mods in the middle of every thread here bothers me. It should bother you as well.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

EOG isnt treating Enfuego right here... He has done more for EOG than some of its paid employees

When you were brought back there it was under the pretense that you had enough common sense that the information back there was to remain private and you also should have been told.

Seems to me Enfuego has as much (if not more) common sense than a few of the gossip-mongers who had Conf Room access....
starting at the top of the EOG food chain 12io4j2w90

It was also posted somewhere that the Media Room was enfuego's idea even though ego74 took credit for it.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Yes that was Enfeugo's idea... and then he also was grading the Doc's contest stuff which I believe was also his idea and was treated like shit by EOG employees. Unreal that he devoted all this time to make EOG a better place and gets shit on

Blondie

EOG Master

Do you realize that I'm not the only one that says the same thing? Don't for one second tell me I'm the only guy here that says something is wrong. There's one in every thread here. How many people bitched and moaned when 5 star was sent to the asylum? Not me but plenty of others. Everyone here has something to say it just so happens that I say it about the operations of this board thus it tends to bother you. Criticism is a bad thing if you let it be bad. Understanding the criticism is difficult to do.

It has nothing to do with doing what you can or can't do with the staff that is paid and is a volunteer. If you get out of all the threads and out the middle of all the controversy and then you'd have time to do other shit you're not doing (and I'm not saying "you" as in you personally).

So now you and MO have bother personally attacked me today which is fine. It's assuring to see you two say how you really feel. I will not do that and haven't done that. See how this works?

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

The have a nice day works well doesn't it 91023i2ndw;l

I have no issues with you as a poster, however the constant complaining does get old. There are other posters here that do voice their complaints as well, however most do it once in a while not every time we turn around.

How many bitched and moaned when 5 star wasn't in the asylum, just as many if not more than when he was put down here. It is a no win situation and something that is going to cause hell no matter what we do.

Constructive criticism is a good thing, and I am not afraid to admit you have had some great suggestions, however you have beat them into the ground. When people are trying to implement a suggestion and someone is constantly still complaining that it is not perfect or not happening to what they think it should be it gets very tiresome.

For the most part I say on the edge of the controversy anymore. I have grown tired of it and have too many other things to do both here at home and on this site. If you notice I am not in every thread, in fact there have been a few threads I didn't even realize were posted until they needed moved or something went array in them. (the Hitler's birthday is one that comes to mind)

I see exactly how this works, you have consistently complained about what I as a mod have failed to do but it is not personal. I am stating how I find your constant posting of criticism irritating and it is not personal. Works well don't ya think?

Raiders,

I've mentioned quite a few times that Enfuego originally brought up the idea of posting the game links/feeds.....

Enfuego has a good mind for the forums, and was always full of new ideas for EOG.

Good dude in my book.

Raiders,

I've mentioned quite a few times that Enfuego originally brought up the idea of posting the game links/feeds.....

Enfuego has a good mind for the forums, and was always full of new ideas for EOG.

Good dude in my book.
:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Seems to me Enfuego has as much (if not more) common sense than a few of the gossip-mongers who had Conf Room access....

If you mean Ken say it and dont say that chicken shit top of the food chain shit so you can say KEn

You guys always looking for another job mix your words so nice.

Say Ken you are a fucktard for talking shit about all these people.

EOG isnt treating Enfuego right here... He has done more for EOG than some of its paid employees
In case you haven't read all of the signs, your presence here is unwelcomed.

The fire needed a little more gas, thanks Ego74.

Enfuego, you've made your point and thank you. Good evening.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

If you mean Ken say it and dont say that chicken shit top of the food chain shit so you can say KEn

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Since you figured it out TTP, then I guess it won't be too hard for most everyone to do th same......

I've got a job btw and I actually think Ken put in the good word when they were checking my employment history.

If so, I thank him for that.

I have no plans of working for anymore websites or forums in the forseeable future 12io4j2w90

Just calling it the way I see it, Jimmy....

If we're gonna be outraged over Enfuego talking about his experiences in the Conf Room, then we need to hold everyone else who has been back there to that same high standard when it comes to gossiping and revealing things about people. 12io4j2w90

JMO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Since you figured it out TTP, then I guess it won't be too hard for most everyone to do th same......

I've got a job btw and I actually think Ken put in the good word when they were checking my employment history.

If so, I thank him for that.

I have no plans of working for anymore websites or forums in the forseeable future 12io4j2w90

nice shot in the first sentence. impressive. 12io4j2w90

It really wasnt totally for you but this forum paid poster/mod/lap dog roll just makes for a lot of flip flopping on issues or biting of tounges.

Hes a dick for talking shit about whoever( quite frankly got bored of Jmans stupidity so stopped I think at Sportsgirl) and definately for sharing it with someone who has shown over and over and over he is a snake

No problem TTP.....

I still like to read the various forums and comment here and there.

My time here as a mod was 85-90 % good, don't hold any personal grudges and also not looking to come back as hired help.

I'll probably always browse the forums, but I've moved on and I don't consider myself an "angry ex-employee" or anything like that.

I myself have commented on a few things (mostly when my name has been brought up). But to me, my comments are just honest observations about my time here.

I'm not into the whole "let's bash Ken" crowd, especially when I've seen others bring the man's family into the conversation. That's low of them, imo

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Thank you Jimmy and good evening to you as well.

Ego's a good dude as well in my book. He always has been and I enjoy the guy.

Raiders has always treated me fairly. Another good dude in my book.

5 Star is his own guy. He has a good personality and I enjoy it. Don't always agree with his decision making but hell, that's ok.

Never had an issue with TTP either. Another good guy that I hold nothing against.

Like I said early, I'll be the scapegoat and take the blame for stuff when others aren't being held to the same standard as I don't really care. I've never been disrespectful to Ken, MO or Blondie at OGD. I HAVE NEVER SAID ONE NEGATIVE THING ABOUT ANY OF THEM OVER THERE and have never said anything I haven't already said to them here but all 3 came at me today like hyena's on a damn coyote carcass so oh well...

mofome

Banned

I have not said one bad thing about you at OGD NOT ONE. After we talked on the phone I said to myself "this guy is alright, I'd have a beer with him." It dissapoints me to see you say this when I've been nothing but decent with you.

You will learn at some point that after you build some trust with someone, you don't turn around later and talk shit about them at a later date. Now that I know you still feel the same way then I guess I know how you really feel still. It will take time but you will gain experience as you get older.

That is not actually true, you have said bad things about me. I havent gone to read them myself because I could care less about your drama squad over there, but more than one person has quoted you to me. You'd be surprised how many people talk. Or, maybe you wouldn't.

After I took the time to help you out, you thought 'this is a guy id have a beer with'? Who cares. I took time to help you because its my job. You sharing all the personal information and talking about me how you did was worthless. That is on you. You have no accountability at all and I dont need shit for advice from you. Spare me your crap.

I will learn? No, you need to learn. I didn't absuse any trust, you did. You're just another spineless dude that plays the victim at every turn, even when you're trying to burn one of our sponsors.

You talk out of both sides of your ass. You're full of shit. You are in absolutely no position to offer me advice about anything. You have more to learn than anyone here.

:thumbsup

Wow...this has taken an interesting turn

That is not actually true, you have said bad things about me. I havent gone to read them myself because I could care less about your drama squad over there, but more than one person has quoted you to me. You'd be surprised how many people talk. Or, maybe you wouldn't.

:thumbsup

Don't take the word of others. You told me today that you couldn't believe how I jumped on sportsgirl. You got that info from others. I never said a word about SG.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can someone tell me what hole Nina crawled out of. The broad aint been around forever and then bamm in the middle of a scrap...

mofome

Banned

Don't take the word of others. You told me today that you couldn't believe how I jumped on sportsgirl. You got that info from others. I never said a word about SG.

holy crap. no, i didnt say that. I was linked to quotes from Enfuego. I read his words.

As for you, I never said that you said a word about SG. You misread what I wrote to you 5 times and still don't seem clear on it. At no point did I claim you said anything about SG. At no point did I tell you that anyone told me that you said anything about SG. Nothing like that happened at all.

What I told you was that I couldnt believe you were linking people to things journey was writing about SG. Those things were coming back to me.

Can someone tell me what hole Nina crawled out of. The broad aint been around forever and then bamm in the middle of a scrap...

Ahhhh...you never know when Nina might be lurking.

No, Raiders sent Swede a link about a thread about her. A curious search was done on the sight and the other just popped right up. Ain't technology a wondermous thing?

mofome

Banned

I didn't link anything.

Well that isnt true.

You linked drama to sweded
Nina wrote to me and didn't explain things well at all
I wrote to you

I never said you wrote anything about sg. I never said anything negative about anyone. This drama aint got shit to do with me. All these adults talking about one another is a waste. Im here for sports/capping/laughs/fun. I dont understand the drama, dont care about it, and think its pathetic that people over the age of 35 spend time talking about men and women that they dont know, and then allow it to affect their day.

The recent goings ons are some of the most pathetic that I have ever seen.

You're fine. Didn't read the thread with swede, but she is fine as well.

Tooooooo much of this for me. Time to move on. It aint fun and it aint making people money.