This is BS. You let sweded lie about me, then I reply and it's moved.

Re: This is BS. You let sweded lie about me, then I reply and it's moved.

BD- that's what this whole fight is about.........JMan said that sweded wanted him...........I through her avatar up at OGD. No one even made comments about her looks.........Then she goes crazy because I posted her avatar.
:doh1

You cannot be serious. Do I have to explain to you AGAIN why I'm mad?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

raiders let it die:cheers

we have MLB,NBA,NHL playoffs

just asking

thats not me in my avatar so .....

If you were wondering, that's The Shrink in his avatar too. He may be a grandfather, but he still has the legs of a dancer!

:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

If you were wondering, that's The Shrink in his avatar too. He may be a grandfather, but he still has the legs of a dancer!

:+textinb3

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Please let go of your penis so your brain can get some air.

Time line...Her thread was started 3 days after she asked you nicely to take it down and you said sure. Not that she went all apeshit first.

Nina, stop it. More of my soda has come out my nose than gone down my throat because of you!! :LMAO:LMAO

Please let go of your penis so your brain can get some air.

Time line...Her thread was started 3 days after she asked you nicely to take it down and you said sure. Not that she went all apeshit first.

The thread moved down to the 3rd or 4th page. No one was even looking at it. I thought the picture was removed because I looked at a different thread mentioning sweded. Then she said the picture was still up, I asked Reagan to remove it, and it was gone.....................Then I'm getting PMs that I'm picking on not only sweded but sportsgirl. I found the thread here at EOG so I responded to sweded...........I'm out of this thread. Not worth my time.

The thread moved down to the 3rd or 4th page. No one was even looking at it. I thought it was removed because I looked at a different thread mentioning sweded. Then she said the picture was still up, I asked Reagan to remove it, and it was gone.....................Then I'm getting PMs that I'm picking on not only sweded but sportsgirl and found the thread here at EOG so I responded to sweded...........I'm out of this thread. Not worth my time.

PLEEEEEEEEZE let this be for real this time.

Yes, Raiders, I can see your halo proclaiming you innocent of any undue mischief. It is being propped up by your devil horns.

I have learned at least 2 things from this thread:

1: Thou shall not start Internet fights with sweded

2: Thou shall not start Internet fights with badnina

THE SHRINK

Shrink, you are a smart man...please...preach to the masses before someone's feeler get hurt. :devil:

Blondie

EOG Master

Shrink, you are a smart man...please...preach to the masses before someone's feeler get hurt. :devil:

I'm not scared of you :finger004

Now Nina...... I'm not sure about yet :+textinb3

I'm not scared of you :finger004

Now Nina...... I'm not sure about yet :+textinb3

Well, at least you have half a brain! :+textinb3

I kid I kid. You have no reason to fear me....I nubs you. Awwwww.

Could it have anything to do with the fact that you have him beheaded on here? :pop:

LMAO!!!!!!!

That is not my Mr. Nina. Nicky here has a baby bump. Mr. Nina looks to be due any day now. :houra

He will tell you there are 3 rules of life.

1. Don't mess with Mother Nature.
2. Keep the IRS happy.
3. DO NOT piss off Nina.

My boyfriend has pissed me off once in the year and a half we've been together. ONCE. Nuff said.

Blondie

EOG Master

LMAO!!!!!!!

That is not my Mr. Nina. Nicky here has a baby bump. Mr. Nina looks to be due any day now. :houra

He will tell you there are 3 rules of life.

1. Don't mess with Mother Nature.
2. Keep the IRS happy.
3. DO NOT piss off Nina.

Smart man :LMAO

So he isn't scared of Swede either?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I have learned at least 2 things from this thread:

1: Thou shall not start Internet fights with sweded

2: Thou shall not start Internet fights with badnina

THE SHRINK

i learned one thing

sweded is pretty hot:+excited-

He hasn't had the pleasure yet. He is scared of my e-mom though. She lives nearby and has a shotgun.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That's the thing, TTP. I have been a pretty good sport about most the threads started about me here. How many different versions of "Rate Swede" does the internet need? I mean, it has been beaten into the ground. To start it somewhere I don't even post is just stupid and weird. I have no desi8re to join another site and I would prefer not being talked about by a bunch of people that don't know me. Coming up in conversation is one thing (though still pretty sad), but starting threads about me is completely another.

Yeah because you don't like the attention. :doh1 That's why you post your picture all over a website full of grown ass gamblers, so that they can sweat over you. Funny that you play it off like you don't like the attention though. If it was good attention, you'd love it. Sorry but no one can decide where their shit is posted.

This is funny because Shrink is defending you so hard, and WVU, but my personal information was posted all over the site and nothing happened. Raiders has a point, and can we stop acting like it's a big deal that he posted her avatar picture at another site. Jesus. If a guy started this thread, say me, then the attack would be on. I'd be called a pussy for caring about it, but since it's Sweded you jump on board and bash Raiders? That's wrong.

No, Timely....the other ignore....the one that means I can see what you're posting. What a dunce.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That's exactly why sweded is upset...

Why bring her into this at all? :+clueless

Is it so important to Raiders to start worthless threads that insult sweded?

I don't mind them about me, but why lower himself to JMAN'S level?

He can't post anywhere else and there are many reasons why no one wants him on sports betting forums anymore..

And I would bet a lot of coin that if he didn't spew so much hatred towards me, then he might be banned there as well...

THE SHRINK

For a guy who has drama all over his site, that may not have been started here, I find it hilarious that you're defending Sweded so hard on this topic. A thread was started about here on another forum, where EOG people post, where a ton of people are talked about daily and Sweded feels that she should be immune from it? That makes no sense.

Carry on. I'm just really upset that it's no longer 4/20. I'll chalk up my bad day so far towards that. :+textinb3

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Right, but Raiders and I were cool before this and he knew damn well I wouldn't like that. I asked him nicely as my e-buddy to take it down and he agreed...but lied. That's not cool. Though the thread has turned into a huge argument about the picture, that's not the only reason I'm upset. I don't think it's right to start threads about me when I'm not a memeber over there. Hell, I didn't even like when he was starting threads about me every day here, but I played along. Furthermore, there were some posts over there that suprised me as there are people I felt were my friends here that talk about me completely differenty there. I just think that scetchy and wrong in the real world and on the inernet. If you don't like me, fine...but be upfront about it. Don't try to get in my e-pants at EOG then fun to OGD and say what an attention whore I am. Really. Thirteen year old girls should act like that, not grown men. THEN there is the whole issue of a thread Jman started about Sportsgirl that pisses me off. There's no way he should have had access to the information he did, let alone share it. He was trying to make Ken look bad and the person who ended up hurt was Sporty.

The original thread I started was really an open invitation to go ahead and ask me anything you may want to know. I'm sick of people making assumptions about my character. I'm sick of some of these guys not realizing that I am a real girl. I am not a paid poster. I am not (nor do I think I should be) a model or actress that likes being gossiped about. If anyone would like to know anything, ask away. If you don't really care, great...then keep my name off your fucking lips (or finger tips as the case may be).

Who do you think told him that information? Hahahaha, don't talk about me on the forums or else. Jesus, don't post at the forums if you don't want people to be talking about it. I agree with you that it's utter bullshit that people run around yapping, but I guess that's part of this world and no one is immune to it.

Timely, can you at least see where any reaction from her was Raider's goal all along? She had no idea and would have lived in perfect ignorant bliss. But no...he wanted to stir the pot and get some excitement for his little board. I recognize the tactic cause I have done the same thing.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I am to blame.

I am trusting to a fault and I started to believe in Jman again.

I never thought that he would drag innocent people into this when I let him go...

I apologize to those who have been hurt by his vendetta against me...

They don't deserve to have their names and reputations plastered all over the Internet.

He is trying so hard to make me look bad at other people's expense...

He tried that at SBR, but they wouldn't allow it...

One site fosters it, and it's their choice....

I believe it is wrong, and I don't think I am the only one who does...

THE SHRINK

Didn't you allow it over here after J-Man left theRX?

We are the masters of the same thing, Nina...the MASTERS.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely, can you at least see where any reaction from her was Raider's goal all along? She had no idea and would have lived in perfect ignorant bliss. But no...he wanted to stir the pot and get some excitement for his little board. I recognize the tactic cause I have done the same thing.

I don't think that was Raiders goal at all. I don't see a problem with what he did because it happens to everyone around here. Do I think it's right? No, but I also don't think everyone should be acting like she was attacked here. That's certainly not true.

This is an internet forum and drama is at it's all-time high.

I don't know what Timely is saying, but he really should be honored. Only two people have made my ignore list as most of the people I don't like are actually entertaining. Being on such an exclusive list with the likes of pioneer is nothing to shake a stick at.

I don't think that was Raiders goal at all. I don't see a problem with what he did because it happens to everyone around here. Do I think it's right? No, but I also don't think everyone should be acting like she was attacked here. That's certainly not true.

This is an internet forum and drama is at it's all-time high.

HE ADMITTED HE SENT HER THE LINK TO SEE HER REACTION.

Plain English here bud. Or do you need pictures? If so we are in trouble cause I cant draw.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No, Timely....the other ignore....the one that means I can see what you're posting. What a dunce.

Should I make a thread about how you're talking about me and hurting my feelings because I don't like being called names, and you called me a name?

I never talked bad about you, and I was the one that was willing to agree that the owners were "semi" at fault when it came to Pitt Bulls. You called me close minded because you said the OWNERS were 100% at fault, and I wouldn't agree to that. Maybe you need to sit back and look at the one who is really close minded. We had a discussion, I threw facts into it, you cried and ran away calling me names, and ignoring me. Seems to me like the close minded one may be you.

out of all the sperm...that is the one that made it through?