Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

bringing in a closer to get 5 outs is not good...hes already done that 3 times now. gonna wear him out.

mofome

Banned

Blockbuster for you Mo...

Fun deal but not real close for me. I like arod and reyes both over doc. I think i was losing that one by a decent bit, but it was interesting.

May have to counter. If you need arod and reyes in a doc deal, then we cant work. I asnt even getting kemper in there.

na man, sucks when joe is dumb enough to bat bill to lea doff the 8th and then brings in a closer for 2. closers start innings, thats their thing.

I know, he did it wit mo Rivera for 5 out saves . So automatically he thinks everyone is mo and it will work :doh1

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow the Giants bullpen has real solid arms, everyone in the game till now was better then Wilson

tripp

EOG Master

Pelfrey = ww man to me. I won't trade for that guy

he was just a throw in guy liek qualls is. both are shit. pelf will get wins though with the mets. he has been shit so far in most starts and he is 2-0. qualls to me is shit also, but i needed a closer to replace mo.

i have mo a bit over wain, and qualls a bit over pelf, but not much. anyone you'd take instead of pelf?

mofome

Banned

shit hes trying to take cee wain! cee love wain.

cee, timely comes back in with rips. who is his team