Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Woohioo almost done with work, maybe I will hve some trade offers waiting for me when I get home

mofome

Banned

why would he not be better?:+clueless

not like he's old. mets offense could be even better this year with reyes and wright growing more, and a healthy ryan church. not saying he will score in the pujols range, but he will be a top 5 bat this year and got drafted behind guys that won't even be top 40 bats.

i dont see any reason for him to be better. top 4 is great...hes over 30 now right? not like he is going to peak now...he will be what he is. imo.

good player. no reason to think he will be better unless you really want to find something.

hes tripp, top 1, top 50, dont matter to me. you like him more than me so we can deal with him. i want to be deals.

tripp

EOG Master

fun facts:

beltran scored about 100 more pts than both youk and miggy last year.

he was 4th in scoring, meanwhile #1 overall pick hanley ramirez was 10th.

beltran was the #1 overall OF last year

beltran is the 8th overall hitter when averaging out the past 3 years, and two of the 7 ahead of him are much less valuable this year (holliday and rollins)

now we all know a little more about carlos beltran12io4j2w90

tripp

EOG Master

hah, wow we weren't close to being close with your offer mo. and im sure you feel the same about mine, and i didn't even really love my offer to you.

as expected we are way off on how we value our guys.

mofome

Banned

cano and pap for wright and?

idk

you are so sold on the cano start that maybe he isnt gettable.

tripp

EOG Master

in your offer i just couldn't see how you would think i'd accept it knowing how high i rate belt and cano. then to ask for kershaw also!

belt is not much less than a rod to me and i am probably the biggest a-rod fan you will find on this board.

kershaw i'd rather have than bruce by a ton

paps obviously > lindstrom by a ton

cano to me also > masterson by a ton. no interest at all in masterson. he's a low end starter if he even gets a rotation spot. i like him and was the one who originally drafted him, but he won't ever go deep into games, won't close and isn't for sure getting a rotation spot

tripp

EOG Master

idk

well what do you see cano as? i have him as a top 3 2b, but from your talks it seems as though you almost rate him as a bottom tier starter at 2b. he can easily hit over .300 with around 20-25 hr's this year. has a-rod, tex, damon and jeter all in the lineup with him, a lot of hitters parks in the al east.

cano will be damn good this year.

mofome

Banned

in your offer i just couldn't see how you would think i'd accept it knowing how high i rate belt and cano. then to ask for kershaw also!

belt is not much less than a rod to me and i am probably the biggest a-rod fan you will find on this board.

kershaw i'd rather have than bruce by a ton

paps obviously > lindstrom by a ton

cano to me also > masterson by a ton. no interest at all in masterson. he's a low end starter if he even gets a rotation spot. i like him and was the one who originally drafted him, but he won't ever go deep into games, won't close and isn't for sure getting a rotation spot

who cares? i dont see why you wrote so much about it. just an offer, i could care less if you took it or not.

mofome

Banned

well what do you see cano as? i have him as a top 3 2b, but from your talks it seems as though you almost rate him as a bottom tier starter at 2b. he can easily hit over .300 with around 20-25 hr's this year. has a-rod, tex, damon and jeter all in the lineup with him, a lot of hitters parks in the al east.

cano will be damn good this year.

top 3 lol

nvm

:houra

mofome

Banned

i'll hold out for a stud 2B like kins/utt/ped

not going to overpay for the #14 2B of 2008.

:nono

tripp

EOG Master

idk

not sure i could do cano and pap for wright . the and im sure would just be a bottom tier player, and no way i can do that. i like belt more than wright on the mets, and you know how i feel about cano.

not sure we can get something done. only guys im really strongly interested in are harden and a-rod and you'd need a ton for them, more than im willing to give

mofome

Banned

not sure i could do cano and pap for wright . the and im sure would just be a bottom tier player, and no way i can do that. i like belt more than wright on the mets, and you know how i feel about cano.

not sure we can get something done. only guys im really strongly interested in are harden and a-rod and you'd need a ton for them, more than im willing to give

you like belt more than wright on the mets. not even sure what that means, belt never outscores wright does he? and he plays an easier pos to find points.

yeah no interest in cano as a part of an arod deal. i wouldnt have given jones for cano. i wouldnt deal arod for pap/cano

no more need to talk on that.

91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

you like belt more than wright on the mets. not even sure what that means, belt never outscores wright does he? and he plays an easier pos to find points.

yeah no interest in cano as a part of an arod deal. i wouldnt have given jones for cano. i wouldnt deal arod for pap/cano

no more need to talk on that.

91023i2ndw;l

lol, i wouldn't consider either deal also.

tripp not sure, what i need right now. I don't have enough depth at pitching to trade it away really

mofome

Banned

cee mo anderson took care of biz vs the rangers in tx. you should deal me long for him.

brain washing works. now i am long.

mofome

Banned

millwood was so lucky. 10 hits to 4 or 5 and they win.

anderson leaves after an error with a 3-1 lead. then RP comes in walk, walk, walk in a run, bloop broke bat for 2 runs. biggest bs win of the night was tx. they were terrible.

awesome when a rp comes in and walks the first 3 guys.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp not sure, what i need right now. I don't have enough depth at pitching to trade it away really

fair point. you have a lot of starters with nice potential, just wild at times. volq needs to get under control, and even purcey could be good, just walks too many and gets himself into trouble.

would love to be wain though:cheers

millwood was so lucky. 10 hits to 4 or 5 and they win.

anderson leaves after an error with a 3-1 lead. then RP comes in walk, walk, walk in a run, bloop broke bat for 2 runs. biggest bs win of the night was tx. they were terrible.

awesome when a rp comes in and walks the first 3 guys.

:shoot:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

fair point. you have a lot of starters with nice potential, just wild at times. volq needs to get under control, and even purcey could be good, just walks too many and gets himself into trouble.

would love to be wain though:cheers
For sure, if volq gets right and when lacky comes back, then maybe i can upgrade offense more :cheers

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mo, i need a bases winner for 2morrow. Get back to me 2morrow on it :)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

any in pap?

trying to deal a closer for starters. just cannot go in with guys like hammel again, especially when ttp will have lince and johan next week:doh1

i think i am gonna try and fly with my closers now, they arent great but they get oppertunities, so i will expect some blown saves here and there...

if u wanna deal cc or haren for 2 decent arms let me know :cheers