helloooo shrink,glaken,general and eog

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Damn Glaken, that is really dissapointing man....BTJ's racist drivel is all good because its humorous, but me trying to maintain the realness of this forum by calling out liars and hypocrites is not cool?...sorry man, if it is my destiny to get banned over this, so be it

THE SHRINK said:
Roxy,

Yes, life is too short and I can't afford to hold grudges like before...

General went to the race track tonight, so he prolly won't see this until the morning...

As for Scarlett, she is sleeping right now and you are right, it's way past my bedtime so goodnight girl! :bye

Besides, we are headed for the Big Apple tomorrow to visit my Family...

THE SHRINK
LAWRENCE, IF SHRINK CANT LET IT GO......I THINK YOU CAN TOO:+comfort+ :cheers

Lawrence said:
Damn Glaken, that is really dissapointing man....BTJ's racist drivel is all good because its humorous, but me trying to maintain the realness of this forum by calling out liars and hypocrites is not cool?...sorry man, if it is my destiny to get banned over this, so be it

I have a plan dude....send me your phone to Glaken@eog.com and I will call you on my way back to San Jose...:+thumbs-2

welcome roxy.......

didn't really read posts 2 till 76,so have no clue what the buzz is about....but welcome anyway

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I am so confused. We had a big find the transvestite party at the RX. We were told by our leader Roxy was actually packin meat. We had weeks of fun with it, now all is forgiven and we are supposed to kiss and make up. Last time we kissed Roxy I hurled after getting a handful of genetilia. I need a little better direction of who to like and who to hate The Shrink. This flip flopping like a fish on hot cement is painful.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

can someone fill me in........

I don't know Roxy at all,but was always sweet in my threads.....

Is she a she?
transvestite acording to frog?
just curious.

roxygurl said:
it no longer matters anymore but i do want to leave you with this. these were posted the same night and it was in october. do with this whatever you want. be well everyone even those who dont know me but bash anyway. very classy.

http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=312798&highlight=roxygurl

http://www.eog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6052&highlight=roxygurl

after reading that first thread I have 2 very important things to say....

#1-I really like Jimmy Hoffa's style....I cannot lie...

#2-can I please see that picture Roxy?thanks in advance

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
after reading this later, I think I may have flown off the handle a bit, but did so only because I have the best interests of the EOG community in mind...and its because of that, i won't bash her anymore, if and when she posts here..everyone can post where they would like, and i'm not trying to run anyone off this site...sorry if i offended anyone

Lawrence said:
after reading this later, I think I may have flown off the handle a bit, but did so only because I have the best interests of the EOG community in mind...and its because of that, i won't bash her anymore, if and when she posts here..everyone can post where they would like, and i'm not trying to run anyone off this site...sorry if i offended anyone

Its all good my friend .... just one big team around here....:+thumbs-2

Glaken

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..lawerence has one of the gr8 minds on eog...;

and;

he's not afraid of "expanding it"...

lol

ifya know what i mean...!!!!

gl

:cheers

:+thumbs-2

dirty

EOG Master
Welcome to EOG Roxy.....you used to post a little at my old Home where I was a Mod.....Always enjoyed your few posts. Good to have ya here.....And Look forward to many more of your posts. We have a Mutual Friend in mgspooky I believe...:+wink-2+

THE SHRINK said:
Can't we all just get along?

And more importantly....:-signs8-

I am sure we have all said things on these forums which we have regretted....

I know I have...:+signs8-7

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

AMEN Shrink!!!

To the bashers: I chatted with Roxy about 2 weeks ago and asked her to come over here and say "Hello". She was nice enough to come over here. If some of you don't like it, there are 1000 other threads to look at and reply to.

:+thought-

Apple

Banned
winkyduck said:
It is both good and bad seeing you here Roxy

Bad - because now I have some competition for the best looking poster here - although i am still #1 - at least that is what my mother tells me

I guess you were the last one to find out about Roxy. LOL..
She is a fraud dude!!

Apple

Banned
Glaken said:
Keep posting Roxy :+thumbs-2

You stood me up when i was in Cali .....

Its ok Idenity did too :eek:

Seems like she has stood alot of people up. Any of those
pics you have seen of her are fake. In fact she posted pics
of 3 different women and she claimed to be all of them.

She has had numerous chances to prove us wrong but she
never did. I think what she is doing is wrong and it is fake
advertisement.

gynecologist said:
Seems like she has stood alot of people up. Any of those
pics you have seen of her are fake. In fact she posted pics
of 3 different women and she claimed to be all of them.

She has had numerous chances to prove us wrong but she
never did. I think what she is doing is wrong and it is fake
advertisement.

You are another tool. You want to know what advertising is? Pumping up months old threads about Roxygirl here and at therx. The name Roxy and Girl haven't crossed my mind for months until you had nothing else to do in the middle of the night but to bump a useless thread about something trivial when there are more serious issues going on in the world.

Most people here and at therx couldn't care less about roxygirl but you seem to have a hard on for him/her or it. So basically limit your "e-hating" to your own forum because most people here couldn't give a rat's ass either way about Roxygirl.

roxygurl said:
a couple weeks ago i popped in to see if the rumor about bucsfan leaving the rx for eog was true.glaken apperently has perfect eye sight cuz he spotted me and made a really nice welcome post and the shrink was grascious and sincere in what he said as well. regretfully i did not see the post till very late that night.so im here now to acknowledge that thread. i have to say its really cool to see how huge this place has become. but its no great surprise cuz we all know the shrink seldom fails at anything he does.bucsfan adds so much to any place he would go and kudos to the shrink for another awesome piece to an already solid foundation. i see alot of names i knew from another forum we all know and ....lets just say its a place that USED to rock!.lol.anyway thanks again for allowing me to say hello and now i need to check the joint out.:+wink-2+

You must swallow alot of cum to get this many views.

Apple

Banned
dmmd98 said:
You are another tool. You want to know what advertising is? Pumping up months old threads about Roxygirl here and at therx. The name Roxy and Girl haven't crossed my mind for months until you had nothing else to do in the middle of the night but to bump a useless thread about something trivial when there are more serious issues going on in the world.

Most people here and at therx couldn't care less about roxygirl but you seem to have a hard on for him/her or it. So basically limit your "e-hating" to your own forum because most people here couldn't give a rat's ass either way about Roxygirl.

I thought we were cool man. Did Roxy tell you she was going to suck
your pecker or something? Ok so I guess you are an advocate for
false advertising and women playing mind games with guys.

I just have a pet peeve with people being fake. Well I hope
you enjoy the phone sex she gives you. Just know she isn't
want you think she is.

gynecologist said:
I thought we were cool man. Did Roxy tell you she was going to suck
your pecker or something? Ok so I guess you are an advocate for
false advertising and women playing mind games with guys.

I just have a pet peeve with people being fake. Well I hope
you enjoy the phone sex she gives you. Just know she isn't
want you think she is.

It's not that we are cool or uncool. We have a difference of opinion in one matter. And if you read this thread you know I don't like roxygirl either. I just don't like agenda driven posters which in this issue you are clearly one of them since your forum and her forum have this silly east coast-west coast "beef". Nobody here at eog cares about roxygirl. Did you read this thread she was run out of this site and really hasn't been heard from site so why did you have to bump it up in the first place?

Apple

Banned
east coast/west coast beef??

I am from Los Angeles California.

Roxyfake is from San Diego California.

Where is the east coast?

Well I didn't know she was run out of here. I read a guy
telling her how beautiful she was and it made me wanna puke.

I never even mentioned another forum???

gynecologist said:
east coast/west coast beef??

I am from Los Angeles California.

Roxyfake is from San Diego California.

Where is the east coast?

Well I didn't know she was run out of here. I read a guy
telling her how beautiful she was and it made me wanna puke.

I never even mentioned another forum???

The west-east beef was a pun i'll keep it simply now. But you do work at another forum that doesn't exactly get along with members of her forum since you seem way too worked up over something most people figured out last year. Im sure this has everything to do with you hating fake people and no other underlying issues. (which im sure she is fake but none the less)

Apple

Banned
Actually I have no problem with anyone except Roxy. And the
forum I am from never mentions ROXY. This is between myself
and her. She is a terrible human being for more reasons than
posting fake pics or being a lying scumbag.

Well sorry if me mentioning her affected your day.

gynecologist said:
Actually I have no problem with anyone except Roxy. And the
forum I am from never mentions ROXY. This is between myself
and her. She is a terrible human being for more reasons than
posting fake pics or being a lying scumbag.

Well sorry if me mentioning her affected your day.

Don't be sorry to have a right to post as much as I have a right to disagree with it. So make me understand then if this goes deeper then her being fake and the two rivial forums. What has she done to you to make her/him or it be a terrible human being.

SCI

EOG Enthusiast
Cyber obsession is some sick and twisted shit. Seek some mental help now before it's too late. :yikess

Apple

Banned
dmmd98 said:
Don't be sorry to have a right to post as much as I have a right to disagree with it. So make me understand then if this goes deeper then her being fake and the two rivial forums. What has she done to you to make her/him or it be a terrible human being.

She went to the admin of the forum I am with and spread lies about
me and tried to bring me down with her. I found out recently she
went to other forums and was talking shit about me as well.

Anyone who plays the part like she does is a troubled person
I am not obsessed with her, I just want people to know the truth
about her.

Anyone defending her is a fool.

SCI

EOG Enthusiast
Some of you need to go find some real love and affection, you can't f*** an avatar :+signs8-7

These obsessions are sickening :+clueless