helloooo shrink,glaken,general and eog

a couple weeks ago i popped in to see if the rumor about bucsfan leaving the rx for eog was true.glaken apperently has perfect eye sight cuz he spotted me and made a really nice welcome post and the shrink was grascious and sincere in what he said as well. regretfully i did not see the post till very late that night.so im here now to acknowledge that thread. i have to say its really cool to see how huge this place has become. but its no great surprise cuz we all know the shrink seldom fails at anything he does.bucsfan adds so much to any place he would go and kudos to the shrink for another awesome piece to an already solid foundation. i see alot of names i knew from another forum we all know and ....lets just say its a place that USED to rock!.lol.anyway thanks again for allowing me to say hello and now i need to check the joint out.:+wink-2+

roxygurl,

Thanks for shopping at EOG. I believe you will see a different Ken, one with 77 days of sobriety now, but who's counting, lol?

Do you know Russ Culver? Because if you don't, you will be in for a treat as well, since he is such a great capper...

Something however, tells me that you do know him...

I hope you find our posters to be good people...

BTW, I am sorry for some of the things I said about you. That wasn't nice!

THE SHRINK

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Very nice to see you Roxy, and thanks for the compliment, its surely appreciated.....

We are still fairly new here, and as you well know, it takes time for a new forum to take off, but we are doing our best to make it happen.....I think it gets better everyday....And i must say, i really like the "family" atmosphere over here......it will take time, but we are dedicated to making it happen....

I sure hope you stop by more often and chat with us, not only cuz i like ya, but mainly cuz if you're a poster here, then i can INCLUDE you in the Holiday stories......:mutley

THE SHRINK said:
roxygurl,

Thanks for shopping at EOG. I believe you will see a different Ken, one with 77 days of sobriety now, but who's counting, lol?

Do you know Russ Culver? Because if you don't, you will be in for a treat as well, since he is such a great capper...

Something however, tells me that you do know him...

I hope you find our posters to be good people...

BTW, I am sorry for some of the things I said about you. That wasn't nice!

THE SHRINK
im very happy for you ken.we both have alot to be sorry about but the beauty in all this is putting those things in the past and moving forward.stay strong and as they say take it 1 day at a time. with all the love and friendships behind you theres no chance youll falter ever. russ culver? is he responsible for the glantz/culver line?? im sure he is cuz ive done my homework every time im in vegas. well damn sam ken,that rocks!:cheers smooth operator you!i know many of your posters and those i dont know i hope they will give me the time so we can get to know each other. get to bed ken its very late for you and im sure scarlett is wondering where your at.lol...:rolleyes:

Bucsfan67 said:
Very nice to see you Roxy, and thanks for the compliment, its surely appreciated.....

We are still fairly new here, and as you well know, it takes time for a new forum to take off, but we are doing our best to make it happen.....I think it gets better everyday....And i must say, i really like the "family" atmosphere over here......it will take time, but we are dedicated to making it happen....

I sure hope you stop by more often and chat with us, not only cuz i like ya, but mainly cuz if you're a poster here, then i can INCLUDE you in the Holiday stories......:mutley
lmao...i have to stop by more bucsfan,you know how i feel about you plus you need me in your bases threads!lol.and hell yes i HAVE to be in your holiday storys..omg bucsfan i had no idea you were that damn funny cuz every one i read had me howling on the floor!im glad your happy here and the future looks killer from here. if you dont mind me asking what happened to everyones friend thefawv??

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
roxygurl said:
lmao...i have to stop by more bucsfan,you know how i feel about you plus you need me in your bases threads!lol.and hell yes i HAVE to be in your holiday storys..omg bucsfan i had no idea you were that damn funny cuz every one i read had me howling on the floor!im glad your happy here and the future looks killer from here. if you dont mind me asking what happened to everyones friend thefawv??

He quit gambling he told me, and so he doesnt stop by too much...i hear from him every now and then, but near as often as before...

Sure had a fun trip with him last year though....You really get to know someone when you're in a car with them for 25 straight hours....:smokesmal

Roxy,

Yes, life is too short and I can't afford to hold grudges like before...

General went to the race track tonight, so he prolly won't see this until the morning...

As for Scarlett, she is sleeping right now and you are right, it's way past my bedtime so goodnight girl! :bye

Besides, we are headed for the Big Apple tomorrow to visit my Family...

THE SHRINK

Bucsfan67 said:
He quit gambling he told me, and so he doesnt stop by too much...i hear from him every now and then, but near as often as before...

Sure had a fun trip with him last year though....You really get to know someone when you're in a car with them for 25 straight hours....:smokesmal
i felt like i was there cuz i read your updates and caught the pics. i was howling at that whole experience too.lmfaoooo...if you talk to thefawv tell him hes still highly thought of. i will be driving my shiny new chevy cobalt SS to seattle in september so im sure we both with have a 25 hour car ride to remember.lol.flying sucks that badly im actually volunteering for the drive. i hate the 4 hour drive thru the desert tovegas so im in huge trouble!:hung

THE SHRINK said:
Roxy,

Yes, life is too short and I can't afford to hold grudges like before...

General went to the race track tonight, so he prolly won't see this until the morning...

As for Scarlett, she is sleeping right now and you are right, it's way past my bedtime so goodnight girl! :bye

Besides, we are headed for the Big Apple tomorrow to visit my Family...

THE SHRINK
sleep with the angels shrinky and have a great time in NY.say hi to scarlett for me and i will talk at ya again soon. thanks for the sweet welcome ken. it means alot.:+thought- you have the coolest smilies ive ever come across!:+textinbo

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It is both good and bad seeing you here Roxy

Bad - because now I have some competition for the best looking poster here - although i am still #1 - at least that is what my mother tells me

Good - because after what happened at the "other site" we ALL owe you the biggest and deepest and sincerest apologies out here and hopefully we can just start out here anew and move on - although if you were still pissed off hard to say i blame ya. and who knows - maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we will even be graced by your presence in january at the bash. as for the Vegas drive - did it this past monday - spent easter weekend there with family and the one person who turns me into a soft-hearted mushball more than anyone else - my 8 y/o nephew who i adore like a son. drove home @ 5A on monday and not a bad drive - although how the hell would i know - mom took the minivan and i slept all the way home

still living in the SD area? if so - can only imagine what will happen soon with you strolling the beaches in some sexy suit - leaving very little to the imagination and having the guys there drooling - like the women do when i show up at the beach :happy: :D :mutley

winkyduck said:
It is both good and bad seeing you here Roxy

Bad - because now I have some competition for the best looking poster here - although i am still #1 - at least that is what my mother tells me

Good - because after what happened at the "other site" we ALL owe you the biggest and deepest and sincerest apologies out here and hopefully we can just start out here anew and move on - although if you were still pissed off hard to say i blame ya. and who knows - maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we will even be graced by your presence in january at the bash. as for the Vegas drive - did it this past monday - spent easter weekend there with family and the one person who turns me into a soft-hearted mushball more than anyone else - my 8 y/o nephew who i adore like a son. drove home @ 5A on monday and not a bad drive - although how the hell would i know - mom took the minivan and i slept all the way home

still living in the SD area? if so - can only imagine what will happen soon with you strolling the beaches in some sexy suit - leaving very little to the imagination and having the guys there drooling - like the women do when i show up at the beach :happy: :D :mutley
lolol..your such a goofball winky.youve spoken of your nephew many times and the love you show is very special. im sure your an incredible uncle winky.as hard as it is to live in san diego with gas rising hour by hour you cant beat the weather or beaches! so im here till i have to get married or get a roomate just to stay.lol.a roomy is far more attractive. the apology is nice,i wont hide the fact that im still hurt and will never forget but ive moved forward and i hope everyone else does too.all ive ever wanted to be was who i am. i was a poster who minded her own business and for that i was lynched.it hasnt changed me but im very cautious who i interact with.i have great love,loyalty and friendship for c-lo,lakersfan4like and kruser for being my rocks of gibralter and standing by me at a very bad time. c-lo put together a wonderfull forum im proud to be part of. anyway its time to put this to bed and create new memorys cuz the old ones werent cool.not at the end.i hope for far better and way more fair treatment here than i got at the rx in recent months.:+wink-2+

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
roxygurl said:
lolol..your such a goofball winky.youve spoken of your nephew many times and the love you show is very special. im sure your an incredible uncle winky.

he was diagnosed with diabetes at 18 months old - and that was about 7 years ago. he loves being with me because i am the "goofy uncle" we all have - the one who will play the SAME stupid games year after year after year after..... to see and hear him laugh his ass off and know i had something/everything to do with it means so much to me. last weekend i did what i always do - let him climb on my shoulders and pretend i can't find him, i play hide/seek with him, go bowling at the Suncoast and watch him throw the ball off the bumpers about 4 times per attempt and celebrate with him when he knocks down a few piens, i toss him on the bed and all that stuff - yet "somehow" he beats me in arm wrestling all the time. he LOVES gerting mail so i send him a card 2 times a month just so that when he asks his mother (my sister) if he got any mail (he LOVES getting mail because he gets so little of it) and she says "yes" and hands him a card i sent him it makes him feel so important and happy and puts an ear-to-ear smile on his face that is worth the $5-$6 it costs per month to send him a card he will throw away within 72 hours. don't even get me started on the times i take him to Chuck E Cheese and spend WAY too much money to treat him to his fave food - Pizza - and to see him go thru 100+ tokens in about 60 minutes and then try and figure out what stupid worthless gifts he wants at the counter - again - the same ones he will throw away within 72 hours. when i get a hug and thank you from him when all is said and done it is ALL worth it and just makes me melt!

roxy - still got the same Hotmail addy?

winkyduck said:
he was diagnosed with diabetes at 18 months old - and that was about 7 years ago. he loves being with me because i am the "goofy uncle" we all have - the one who will play the SAME stupid games year after year after year after..... to see and hear him laugh his ass off and know i had something/everything to do with it means so much to me. last weekend i did what i always do - let him climb on my shoulders and pretend i can't find him, i play hide/seek with him, go bowling at the Suncoast and watch him throw the ball off the bumpers about 4 times per attempt and celebrate with him when he knocks down a few piens, i toss him on the bed and all that stuff - yet "somehow" he beats me in arm wrestling all the time. he LOVES gerting mail so i send him a card 2 times a month just so that when he asks his mother (my sister) if he got any mail (he LOVES getting mail because he gets so little of it) and she says "yes" and hands him a card i sent him it makes him feel so important and happy and puts an ear-to-ear smile on his face that is worth the $5-$6 it costs per month to send him a card he will throw away within 72 hours. don't even get me started on the times i take him to Chuck E Cheese and spend WAY too much money to treat him to his fave food - Pizza - and to see him go thru 100+ tokens in about 60 minutes and then try and figure out what stupid worthless gifts he wants at the counter - again - the same ones he will throw away within 72 hours. when i get a hug and thank you from him when all is said and done it is ALL worth it and just makes me melt!

roxy - still got the same Hotmail addy?
wow,that rocks winky! but hes going to grow up looking for those cards from uncle winky and get hair raising electricity bills instead.lol.you need to become a daddy,maybe you already are several times over huh?:+paranoid i still have the same hotmail addy.its time for the featherbed ball. i need sleeeep! its been the week from hell and its not over.i have to work tomorrow then im invited to the padres game.but i will pop in here to see whats going on and i hope some old friends will have jumped in by then.i have to find some baseball winnas for tomorrow. but ive been doing great on my own lately. maybe i will post my own bases plays!:+whipping

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
roxygurl said:
wow,that rocks winky! but hes going to grow up looking for those cards from uncle winky and get hair raising electricity bills instead.lol.you need to become a daddy,maybe you already are several times over huh?

NOT a Daddy - unless inflatible women can get pregnant. if so - i have probably fathered more kids than Sean Kemp and Mel Gibson combined. wouldn't mind being one - but since i can't get pregnant and right now not with anyone, so....... also - not so sure i want to get a woman pregnant unless she is a wife - i would hate to have to pay child support to someone i didn't like and was with - and also because i have the greatest dad out there and if i am gonna father a kid i wanna be his/her parent FULL-TIME not just 2-3 days a week and not be able to see them the other days. i want to be able to read to my kid every night and put them to bed every night - and that really isn't possible unless the kid's mother shares the same roof as i do

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SHRINK YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO IRRATATE ME WITH ALL YOUR CRAP ABOUT BEING SOBER WHO REALLY GIVES A F-CK.TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I LIKED YOU MORE WHEN YOU WERE A DRUNKEN BUM WITH A BIG MOUTH.NOW THAT YOU ARE SOBER I FEEL YOU ARE TALKING TO MUCH ABOUT IT YOU REMIND ME OF TOM CRUISE YOUR MR. RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOUR NOT DRINKING.SO PLEASE JUST SHUT THE F-CK UP ABOUT NOT DRINKING ANYMORE ITS GETTING BORING.IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT BEING SOBER AND YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT THEN GO TO AN (AA) MEETING AND YOU AND YOUR PALS CAN TALK ALL YOU WANT AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO HEAR IT.:cheers I'LL DRINK TO THIS SHRINK AND I AM GOING TO ENJOY MYSELF GOT IT PAL YOU LOOK HORRIBLE SINCE YOU STOPPED DRINKING MAY I MAKE A SUGGESTION GO OUT AND GET A LITRE OF JACK DANIALS AND GO BACK TO BEING THE OLD SHRINK.

Roxy - Ive missed chattin with ya. Please become a regular poster here. Sometimes I need a good friend to defend me!!!

:mutley

Best Wishes...ID:+thumbs-2

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Time to break out the DNA swabs. We could go for the Pope testicle test. Any volunteers for that?

Best Wishes...OF :yikess

Cheers and a nonalcoholic Shrinkdrink. :cheers

The General said:
Welcome Roxy
good morning general. thank you. youve been spreading your wings this past year i see. the radio appearences during football season was great! you sounded like a pro.youve done very well here general its great to see you again!:+thumbs-2

IDENTITY said:
Roxy - Ive missed chattin with ya. Please become a regular poster here. Sometimes I need a good friend to defend me!!!

:mutley

Best Wishes...ID:+thumbs-2
LOL....identity youve never needed defending cuz youve always stood up to those who gave you a bad time. your indestructable! but im here if ya need me!:cheers

roxygurl said:
LOL....identity youve never needed defending cuz youve always stood up to those who gave you a bad time. your indestructable! but im here if ya need me!:cheers

OH GAWD.....

HELP US!!! :yikess

RealSlimShady said:
Hello, Roxy!:cheers
hellooooo realslim! i appreciate you popping in my friend! thank youuuuuu so much. im going to be looking for your nba totals so put your capping hat on:cheers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
posted by Roxy 18 days ago

posted by Roxy 18 days ago

"ive always said the shrink is a genius and a master but a lousy person. somehow everyone loves the guy....well...ALMOST everyone."

So 18 days ago he's a lousy person, and now it's all good?..you're such a hypocrite..you have said so many bad things about this place and its posters, and now you're over here making nice?..I think I now your reasons, but I will keep that to myself at this time...
:rolleyes:

Lawrence said:
"ive always said the shrink is a genius and a master but a lousy person. somehow everyone loves the guy....well...ALMOST everyone."

So 18 days ago he's a lousy person, and now it's all good?..you're such a hypocrite..you have said so many bad things about this place and its posters, and now you're over here making nice?..I think I now your reasons, but I will keep that to myself at this time...
:rolleyes:
ive seen far worse said to him and about him on his own forum.shrink is the 1st to admit mistakes. hes apologised and weve moved forward. i dont know you so im moving on.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
dmmd98 said:
A chill down below = Hell freezing Over.
LMFAO...good point...i'm sure i can find the thread where IT says it will post here when hell freezes over..lol..fukkin hypocrite

Can't we all just get along?

And more importantly....:-signs8-

I am sure we have all said things on these forums which we have regretted....

I know I have...:+signs8-7

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
phony people make me sick to my stomach...all i ask is for people to keep it real...if they can't, I will be there to point it out at every turn

Glaken said:
Hi Roxy .... good to see you :+thumbs-2

Glaken
its great seeing you again glaken. sorry it took so long acknowledging your post a couple weeks back.wheres those winning tennis picks glaken? you made me a few sheckles last year!

THE SHRINK said:
Can't we all just get along?

And more importantly....:-signs8-

I am sure we have all said things on these forums which we have regretted....

I know I have...:+signs8-7

Thanks,

THE SHRINK
i knew id get some tho ken.theres nothing you can do.:rolleyes: