helloooo shrink,glaken,general and eog

roxygurl said:
its great seeing you again glaken. sorry it took so long acknowledging your post a couple weeks back.wheres those winning tennis picks glaken? you made me a few sheckles last year!

NP Rox ... don't you live in California? I am in Napa valley right now....and will be moving to San Jose in January.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Roxy, if you and ID did lunch, would it be strictly fish tacos, or would there be frank and beans?

Best Wishes...OF :surprised:
:+textinb3:+textinb3..but seriously :answer:

Glaken said:
NP Rox ... don't you live in California? I am in Napa valley right now....and will be moving to San Jose in January.
im in san diego glaken. san jose is a nice area. oldman ted lives near there. thats northern cali but if you ever get this far south let me know! by then gas will be $5 a gallon:hung

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
roxygurl said:
your obsession with me is scarey.
really?..i thought it was SCARY if anything...I have no obsession...merely pointing out your incredible hypocrisy, after you've bashed this place, its owner, and its posters...really though, it stems from you being the absolute worst/most annoying poster on any forum....ever..

Lawrence said:
really?..i thought it was SCARY if anything...I have no obsession...merely pointing out your incredible hypocrisy, after you've bashed this place, its owner, and its posters...really though, it stems from you being the absolute worst/most annoying poster on any forum....ever..
:+thought-

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
is that the picture that half of forum-ville has been spanking their monkey to?...hahahahaha...poor suckers

roxygurl said:
im in san diego glaken. san jose is a nice area. oldman ted lives near there. thats northern cali but if you ever get this far south let me know! by then gas will be $5 a gallon:hung

Rox when i am here next month I doubt we will drive all the way down to SD but we could probably meet in LA .... I have a few friends there and I have been invited to Pastor SinAlot's house in Compton (Yikes).....

G

LAWRENCE is my boy!!!
I don't know ROXY, but Lawrence doesn't like her and that concerns me!! MAY'N!!:+clueless

LAWRENCE seems to be friendly with everyone!! Now if it was just DMMD98 that would be a different story!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

LAWRENCE did this chick ever say anything about the ''MAY'N" phase over there????

TONY MONTANA said:
LAWRENCE is my boy!!!
I don't know ROXY, but Lawrence doesn't like her and that concerns me!! MAY'N!!:+clueless

LAWRENCE seems to be friendly with everyone!! Now if it was just DMMD98 that would be a different sorry!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

LAWRENCE did this chick ever say anything about the ''MAY'N" phase over there????

lol.....Hey May'N I have a couple of friends at the Blue Jays game right now sitting behind the red sox dugout. Do you want me to pass a love letter from you to Big Papi and have them give it to Oritz. Yes I know im a good friend like that.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Glaken is it tough serving lying flat on your back? Good luck finding a tennis court. Probably right next to the polo field. Your gonna love Compton.

Best Wishes...OF :hung

TONY MONTANA said:
LAWRENCE is my boy!!!

LAWRENCE seems to be friendly with everyone!! Now if it was just DMMD98 that would be a different story!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

WHY HE DONT LIKE ROXY MAYNNNNNNNNNNNN?
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?:cheers

dmmd98 said:
lol.....Hey May'N I have a couple of friends at the Blue Jays game right now sitting behind the red sox dugout. Do you want me to pass a love letter from you to Big Papi and have them give it to Oritz. Yes I know im a good friend like that.

Yeah, tell those bozos to step it up!!! 4-0 JAYS!! A wise may'n once told me the JAYS owned the SOX!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..total domination:

if eog has roxygirl; well then it's all over but the crying; by all the other sports forums...!!!

lol

gl

:+thumbs-2

IN THE CITYYYYY!!! CITY OF COMPTON!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

FROG I had a fishing trip set up for today and the weather called for t-storms 90%.... I haven't seen a f'en drop!! I would have had a cooler full and back at the dock right now if I hadn't listen to that bozo!!!! FVCK MAY'N!!! :+big-8+

TONY MONTANA said:
LAWRENCE says she has run EOG down all over town!! and that makes me frown!!! MAY'N!!!
consider the source tony. ive not said anything about you,probably cuz i dont know you.lol.as for bad mouthing eog i did ..BEFORE it went online. since then ive not bothered.the shrink,general and the mods here have done a killa job with the site.if you can find 1 negative post regarding eog and its posters in the last several months id be stunned cuz i sure dont recall it.this place can be brutal and thats a fact.most forums are.but im taking shots from people i dont even know. how insane is that???

TONY MONTANA said:
IN THE CITYYYYY!!! CITY OF COMPTON!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

FROG I had a fishing trip set up for today and the weather called for t-storms 90%.... I haven't seen a f'en drop!! I would have had a cooler full and back at the dock right now if I hadn't listen to that bozo!!!! FVCK MAY'N!!! :+big-8+

Weathermen are clueless ..... was suppose to rain and be cold here in Napa yesterday so all I brought was long sleeeves and sweaters....guess what...sunny and 75 dgrees = have to buy a Polo at Cakebread Winery .... last thing I needed.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
I'm not going to sit and dig up more quotes from this IT...18 days ago it said Shrink was a lousy person...ive read numerous posts where it says that EOG will fail, and the posters who followed Ken over here are nothing but sheep, etc, etc...which is fine, as i'm sure many people feel that way..but now its coming over here trying to play nice and pretend it never said any of those things including "I'll post there when hell freezes over", well i'm gonna call bullshit...now that this site has really taken off, and IT's site is floundering, it think it can come over here and get itself back to relevance?...at least keep it real like the guys from OGD: if you think Shrink is Lousy, and we are sheep, then stick to your convictions...

roxygurl said:
consider the source tony. ive not said anything about you,probably cuz i dont know you.lol.as for bad mouthing eog i did ..BEFORE it went online. since then ive not bothered.the shrink,general and the mods here have done a killa job with the site.if you can find 1 negative post regarding eog and its posters in the last several months id be stunned cuz i sure dont recall it.this place can be brutal and thats a fact.most forums are.but im taking shots from people i dont even know. how insane is that???

The only reason I made a comment at all is because, I did consider the source!!!
Lawrence is as solid as anyone on this site!! Great guy!! so for him to speak of you that way only makes me wonder!! WHY!!

ANYWAY I can let the past go!! I'm just trying to have alittle fun with my buddies!! MAY'M!!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Posted by Roxy in July

Posted by Roxy in July

i'm sure alot of people will check out EOG.im curious too. but honestly how different can they possibly be than OPU,RX,FBZ? will they have better smilies and cooler letters? the same options will be there. can you tell me 1 quality capper youll see there that you cant find here or the rx or fbz or mvpsports101 or any other site you know of?

thier just the newest toy that does all the same things the older toys already do. what,your going to flock to this new place BECAUSE the shrink is there?you think he gives a flying donkey about you?he wants you so he can manipulate you as he did so many others at the rx.bow to the shrink and let him pull your strings and make you dance to his tune. OBEY.your his puppet and youll believe what your told. if not youll be lynched.see roxygurl.OBEY.you wont standout in anyway. dominating personalitys are a threat to the greater good of the EOG forum.you will be bannished and dragged thru the EOG town square. remember roxygurl. OBEY. you need to decide if your a follower or a leader. if you need guidance and magic koolaid or just another place to stop on your way to place your days bets.

im going to find my favorite cappers and friends without having to go to eog to do that. they will all be easily found.screw xpanda and the shrink,eog and new toys. GM makes new cars every year but in the end the tires rotate the same way and the radio still has am/fm/cd and the engine gets really hot.dont be fools.

TONY MONTANA said:
All that money you got!! You'll be fine!! Are you buying a vineyard!! MAY'N!!

I'll buy a Vineyard if you and Panther come work for me......lol

Fishing is good here too .... lots of cool little lakes all over.

Please send $100 so I can make it home

Gas is $3.21 today ...:surprised:

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
roxygurl said:
as for bad mouthing eog i did ..BEFORE it went online. since then ive not bothered.
WRONG AGAIN!! posted by Roxy on 8-22, after EOG opened:

"it seems everyone over there is intoxicated with the shrinks strange power over them and the love fest gets to all.people who have devoted years to ripping the shrink to shreds are over there posting thier brains out and all is forgiven. meanwhile the shrink is kicking back in his big cushy easy chair smoking a stogie and laughing uncontrollably at all of his sheeple.and everyone just loves it.absolutely amazing to actually witness." <!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

wow, a liar and a hypocrite

more funny stuff:Choptalk calls IT out for registering over here: LMFAO!!!!!!!!! You spend 6 months telling everyone not to join a website and the second they open the door you become a charter member. The ghost excuse is lame. People have better things to do in life than to pretend that they are Roxygirl.

Roxy's response: youll find no posts from me there.

too funny

Lawrence<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195494", true); </SCRIPT> ..........OK! BUT WHATS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH TODAY?
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?:cheers IF SHE WANTS TO POST...WHATS THE BIG DEAL?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
SHAWN GOTTI said:
Lawrence<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195494", true); </script> ..........OK! BUT WHATS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH TODAY?
Shawn, I dont give a mother-fuck how much time has passed...I'm not one to sweep shit under the rug, and pretend it never happened..

SHAWN GOTTI said:
Lawrence<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195494", true); </SCRIPT> ..........OK! BUT WHATS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH TODAY?

Let he who without sin cast the first stone at Roxy

SHAWN GOTTI said:

Shawn I love the new Shawn but have you been hanging out with UWinSports....I'm not sure I like it dude.

LOL

Glaken

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
wrigley said:
Let he who without sin cast the first stone at Roxy
Wrigley, I could care less about how this makes me look to the rest of the forum..Yes I have sinned many many times..I could give a shit..I am calling IT out because phony people are a cancer...if I have to throw myself on the grenade for the rest of the forum, I will...

Lawrence said:
Shawn, I dont give a mother-fuck how much time has passed...I'm not one to sweep shit under the rug, and pretend it never happened..

Lawrence as a favor to me could you give it a rest for a little while....

G