The EOG Octagon (RAILBIRD v John Kelly)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
JK opened up +170.....closed the favorite....

All the sharp money won.....Rail turned down a number of in game wagers from various posters...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for checking in, NUT6.

I lost track of Birdie's won-loss record.

I'm currently 16-12-1 with one play still to come.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
I normally don't take a position in these contests but have to say I'm happy you beat Railbird. Nice work JK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Congrats railbird

You are congratulating yourself for peeing all over this thread with loser after loser after loser after loser and then a desperate retarded blind NBA unders attempt which laughably failed. JK meanwhile is guaranteed to finish 55%.

Never change, Railbird!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Swinging Johnson Wagner should congratulate himself when he pees like Birdie today and loses yet another tournament.

Congratulations Johnson Wagner for losing your 200th tournament in a row.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Just sent a private message to Heim to invite him to join Birdie and me for a three-way match in March.

Stay tuned.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
June for Jammer is a clown. What clout has he. He likes to call everyone a clown but I see is record is big time in the loser section. Jk how can you give him a spot. He is a loser. Please respond

BigDaddy

EOG Master
June for Jammer is a clown. What clout has he. He likes to call everyone a clown but I see is record is big time in the loser section. Jk how can you give him a spot. He is a loser. Please respond

he puts up 1k of his own money

kane

EOG master

Jammer has generously put up his own money to hold handicapping contests here, nothing personal, but he's done more for this place than you have

kane

EOG master
Just sent a private message to Heim to invite him to join Birdie and me for a three-way match in March.

Stay tuned.

Railbird gets knocked out, but he's invited to participate again the very next month? You're the boss John, but that doesn't seem right.