Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

mr merlin

EOG Master
The shooter posted a manifesto on social media saying the attack was in "response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas", the lying orange racist and his anti-immigration rhetoric is as responsible as anyone
Drudge posted his manifesto, not that long a read, the shooter railed against both the democrats and republicans, had a bunch of left wing environmental stuff, didn't mention trump until the end, where he said he knows they'll try to link him to trump but said he has nothing to do with it.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
The first manifesto I recall was written by The Unabomber. There was a harness horse named The Unabomber that raced in Chicago. The track announcer would never reference the horses name during his call. Instead of saying "The Unabobomber", moving up on the outside, he would say "the number 4 is moving up on the outside".
Wow so classy.

boston massacre

EOG Master

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Can say what you want about the right or left but these shootings boil down to shit fucking parenting more than anything else. The US is a me me me country in general whereas in most other countries (costa rica certainly included) it is always family/children 1st. I see it 1st hand everyday here.

Drudge posted his manifesto, not that long a read, the shooter railed against both the democrats and republicans, had a bunch of left wing environmental stuff, didn't mention trump until the end, where he said he knows they'll try to link him to trump but said he has nothing to do with it.

The shooter is a white supremacist trump supporter who claims at the top of his manifesto that the shooting was inspired by Hispanics invading Texas. Of course he went out of his way to distance trump because he doesn’t want his racist cult leader to catch any of the direct fallout.

kane

EOG master
Lol....Trump's fault?

Of course it's not all his fault, but he is absolutely partly to blame. After Charlottesville he called the Nazis who marched "very fine people", can't you see white extremists feel empowered by this president, they know he's on their side, his non stop rhetoric about immigrants allows people like this shooter to feel emboldened, when you feel like the president is on your side, it's easier for a guy like this to rationalize killing a whole lot of brown skinned people. The president has created an environment where being a Nazi or white supremacist isn't a bad thing, when he starts a chant of "send her back" in regards to a foreign born member of congress, the white supremacists love it, when he talks about a ban on Muslims, the white supremacists love it, when he describes African countries as "shithole countries", the white supremacists love it, when he calls Nazis marching in Charlottesville "very fine people", the white supremacists love it. White nationalists have been waiting a long time for a president who thinks the way they do, and now that they have one, it makes it easier for them to go on these mass shootings. Do you think it's a coincidence that hate crimes are up almost 20% since this president took office? The white nationalists had to endure 8 years with a black president, and now that he's gone and they've got their guy in, they feel empowered, this is Trump's America, and it will only get worse while he's in office.

kane

EOG master
The shooter is a white supremacist trump supporter who claims at the top of his manifesto that the shooting was inspired by Hispanics invading Texas. Of course he went out of his way to distance trump because he doesn’t want his racist cult leader to catch any of the direct fallout.

The shooter drove 9 hours to get to El Paso, which is close to Mexico, he could have shot up a mall closer to where he lived, but he wanted to ensure he killed as many brown skinned people as possible, so he drove those 9 hours to a city that's heavily populated by those brown skinned people and fired away. It's sick how the alt right tries to downplay this event as a lone crazy gunman with a mental illness, when the fact is he's a Trump supporter who felt emboldened by the president's rhetoric and constant railing against immigrants, in his mind he's doing what the president wants done, keeping as many brown skinned people out of the country as possible

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Of course it's not all his fault, but he is absolutely partly to blame. After Charlottesville he called the Nazis who marched "very fine people", can't you see white extremists feel empowered by this president, they know he's on their side, his non stop rhetoric about immigrants allows people like this shooter to feel emboldened, when you feel like the president is on your side, it's easier for a guy like this to rationalize killing a whole lot of brown skinned people. The president has created an environment where being a Nazi or white supremacist isn't a bad thing, when he starts a chant of "send her back" in regards to a foreign born member of congress, the white supremacists love it, when he talks about a ban on Muslims, the white supremacists love it, when he describes African countries as "shithole countries", the white supremacists love it, when he calls Nazis marching in Charlottesville "very fine people", the white supremacists love it. White nationalists have been waiting a long time for a president who thinks the way they do, and now that they have one, it makes it easier for them to go on these mass shootings. Do you think it's a coincidence that hate crimes are up almost 20% since this president took office? The white nationalists had to endure 8 years with a black president, and now that he's gone and they've got their guy in, they feel empowered, this is Trump's America, and it will only get worse while he's in office.
I think most presidents think the way you describe Trump to an extent. The big difference is Trump has no filter for better or worse.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yes, he did say that, that's not white supremacy however, flooding the country with outsiders is not the norm or natural course of history. Quite the contrary, it's a deliberate attempt to seize political power. The hispanic invasion he talked about is very real, people from central america dont belong here, they belong in their own country. Not a thing racist about that.

kane

EOG master
I think most presidents think the way you describe Trump to an extent. The big difference is Trump has no filter for better or worse.

I don't think most presidents think the way this one does about blacks and immigrants, but even if they do, they keep it to themselves, they don't speak publicly about it, this one doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks about him, and he knows there's a large portion of his base that agrees with him, so he feels he can speak freely about his hatred for black and brown skinned people

mr merlin

EOG Master
The shooter drove 9 hours to get to El Paso, which is close to Mexico, he could have shot up a mall closer to where he lived, but he wanted to ensure he killed as many brown skinned people as possible, so he drove those 9 hours to a city that's heavily populated by those brown skinned people and fired away. It's sick how the alt right tries to downplay this event as a lone crazy gunman with a mental illness, when the fact is he's a Trump supporter who felt emboldened by the president's rhetoric and constant railing against immigrants, in his mind he's doing what the president wants done, keeping as many brown skinned people out of the country as possible
I guess if there's no attempt to deal with the real issue, which is mental illness, the only alternative is to arm more people, more open carry, etc, every crowd should have a fair % of armed people, hopefully visibly?

I guess if there's no attempt to deal with the real issue, which is mental illness, the only alternative is to arm more people, more open carry, etc, every crowd should have a fair % of armed people, hopefully visibly?

I'm glad you brought up mental illness. Narcissistic personality disorder is a serious mental illness

Trump falls into all of these traits

Overview
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.
Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy (psychotherapy).

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
  • Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm glad you brought up mental illness. Narcissistic personality disorder is a serious mental illness

Overview
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.
Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy (psychotherapy).

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
Sorta like when the loser bill deblasio thinks he's gonna be president? LOL. i would say among politicians, certainly in the senate, almost all have that disorder.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Violence doesn't solve anything.

While I believe there are snippets of truth behind his thoughts, violence doesnt help you progress.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Until the media and democrats stop spewing their hate, it'll only get worse, already they're doing nothing to console the nation, remain calm until facts are known. Instead they're drumming up hate, hate will lead to violence with 100% certainty.

Look at this second shooting, we know nothing about the guy or what motivated him, yet every dem running for president is trying to tie it to Trump, that is sick. liberalism is a disease that cannot be allowed to remain.

With every attempt to drum up hate, turn each of us against the other, more hate will be generated on all sides, including angry young white men.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump has every one of the symptoms you posted, he's the poster boy for NPD
i didn't actually read the list, I've seen stuff like that before, i have no doubt trump exhibits many of those characteristics. it's not a bad thing, it's what they do when they get power.

kane

EOG master
Until the media and democrats stop spewing their hate, it'll only get worse, already they're doing nothing to console the nation, remain calm until facts are known. Instead they're drumming up hate, hate will lead to violence with 100% certainty.

Look at this second shooting, we know nothing about the guy or what motivated him, yet every dem running for president is trying to tie it to Trump, that is sick. liberalism is a disease that cannot be allowed to remain.

With every attempt to drum up hate, turn each of us against the other, more hate will be generated on all sides, including angry young white men.

I agree, unfortunately the president does his best to drum up hate and turn each of us against each other, and by doing so is creating angry young white men. You just described your lying racist hero to a fucking tee

mr merlin

EOG Master
I agree, unfortunately the president does his best to drum up hate and turn each of us against each other, and by doing so is creating angry young white men. You just described your lying racist hero to a fucking tee
Trumps resonse to this has been condolences , love, and offers of aid. The dems on the other hand have responded only with hate and division, you dont see that because you refuse to see it.

Open your eyes Kane, there's hope even for you, there really is.

kane

EOG master
Trumps resonse to this has been condolences , love, and offers of aid. The dems on the other hand have responded only with hate and division, you dont see that because you refuse to see it.

Open your eyes Kane, there's hope even for you, there really is.

What do you expect the asshole to say? Of course he'll say the right things publicly, if the asshole really cared about stopping these kinds of shootings he would stop with his anti-immigration rhetoric, but he won't since he loves his white nationalist base and would never dare speak against them

mr merlin

EOG Master
What do you expect the asshole to say? Of course he'll say the right things publicly, if the asshole really cared about stopping these kinds of shootings he would stop with his anti-immigration rhetoric, but he won't since he loves his white nationalist base and would never dare speak against them
Ok, so let me get this nailed down, Trump say's the "right things" and you hate it and him, the left says the wrong things and you love it. And all of it is trumps fault?

Got it.

You know, in times of crisis you can get a feel of the true character of people, I'm seeing nothing promising from any of the dem candidates, you would think one of them would rise to the occasion with a message of unity?

And by the way, if immigration is the problem we need less of it, not more.

Defending bigotry-sexism
Ok, so let me get this nailed down, Trump say's the "right things" and you hate it and him, the left says the wrong things and you love it. And all of it is trumps fault?

Got it.

You know, in times of crisis you can get a feel of the true character of people, I'm seeing nothing promising from any of the dem candidates, you would think one of them would rise to the occasion with a message of unity?

And by the way, if immigration is the problem we need less of it, not more.

Naw-trump jumps at the first chance he gets to specifically address crimes committed by brown people. But won't call out white supremacists. You want to know why? Because that's his hard core base.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Defending bigotry-sexism

Naw-trump jumps at the first chance he gets to specifically address crimes committed by brown people. But won't call out white supremacists. You want to know why? Because that's his hard core base.

Remember Trump's and the Right wing attack on Obama?

Obama will not call it radical Islamic terrorism.
- Benedict Donald

i didn't actually read the list, I've seen stuff like that before, i have no doubt trump exhibits many of those characteristics. it's not a bad thing, it's what they do when they get power.

He doesn't exhibit MANY of the characteristics-he exhibits EVERY characteristic to the core. And it's not a list of what all leaders exhibit-only dictators

It takes a half minute to read the list but you chose not to because you'd rather cling to plausible deniability because of your tribalistic ignorance

kane

EOG master
What do you think think, a Mass Shooter asks Questions before Firing Away ?

A Real Genius.

No the shooter didn't ask any questions, it made no difference to him whether his victims were US citizens, legal immigrants, or illegal immigrants, he just wanted to kill a whole lot of brown skinned people

boston massacre

EOG Master

Overview

Symptoms

Trump falls into all these traits.

Your Opinion.

Opinions are like Ass Holes.

Everybody has one.

Overview and Symptoms.

That's a CNN Report.

From little Jeffrey Zucker.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Overview

Symptoms

That describes more than half of the people who have posted in this thread so far.

boston massacre

EOG Master
No the shooter didn't ask any questions, it made no difference to him whether his victims were US citizens, legal immigrants, or illegal immigrants, he just wanted to kill a whole lot of brown skinned people

Sounds like he might have had an Issue with the current Immigration Issues in the U.S.A.

But his way, isn't the way to fix it.

Trump's been trying to fix it since he got elected.

But there's no cooperation with the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE OPEN BORDER DEMOCRATS.

The System's Broken.

The Democrats want it to stay Broken.

These are some of the results you end up with, in addition to others, by not fixing it.

There's No Liberals on this Forum that would ever Talk about fixing the Broken Immigration System.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
20 migrant kids died in the custody of CBP. Prior decade zero kids died. Trump doing a hell of a job. Emphasis on hell. Complete incompetence!

boston massacre

EOG Master
20 migrant kids died in the custody of CBP. Prior decade zero kids died. Trump doing a hell of a job. Emphasis on hell. Complete incompetence!

Like I said, A BIGTIME LIBERAL FRUITCAKE LIKE YOU, wouldn't post anything about fixing the current broken Immigration System.

These are some of the symptoms , that the DISEASE OF LIBERALISM, creates.

BIGTIME CARRIER OF THE INFECTIOUS LIBERALISM DISEASE.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sounds like he might have had an Issue with the current Immigration Issues in the U.S.A.

But his way, isn't the way to fix it.

Trump's been trying to fix it since he got elected.

But there's no cooperation with the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE OPEN BORDER DEMOCRATS.

The System's Broken.

The Democrats want it to stay Broken.

These are some of the results you end up with, in addition to others, by not fixing it.

There's No Liberals on this Forum that would ever Talk about fixing the Broken Immigration System.
Let em all in, no questions asked - thats how they want it fixed.

boston massacre

EOG Master

More Symptoms of the Horrendous disease of LIBERALISM.

Kids of other countries first.

Citizen children of the U.S.A. Last.

Currently, NO VACCINES available for DISEASE.