Another mass shooting, this time in El Paso

Though he said his opinions predate Donald Trump's presidency and his 2016 election, the words of the suspect closely mirror those of Trump, his administration, and supporters.

"Some people will blame the president or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case," the manifesto said. "I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Shit's about to break down thanks to King Tariff. If the markets sucking and unemployment starts increasing what exactly is he going to run on? Might as well let your bigotry shine at that point
Still if you had investments before trump, you can get out now with a handsome profit.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm still waiting for the conspiracy theorist to claim Bezos and Amazon is behind it to stomp out their chief competitor
and completely control the online shopping world.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You’re as square as they come.

Trump still owes El Paso, TX $569,000 from a Feb. Campaign rally. His visit was preceded by a State of the Union lie, calling El Paso, Texas one of the Country's "most dangerous cities". Part of Trump's fear mongering to justify the building of a 2,000 mile wall.

Many EL Paso officials have urged Trump not to visit. More division is not needed at this time. One official stated "This president, who helped create the hatred that made Saturday's tragedy possible, should not come to EL Paso".

Heim

EOG Master

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Trump still owes El Paso, TX $569,000 from a Feb. Campaign rally. His visit was preceded by a State of the Union lie, calling El Paso, Texas one of the Country's "most dangerous cities". Part of Trump's fear mongering to justify the building of a 2,000 mile wall.

Many EL Paso officials have urged Trump not to visit. More division is not needed at this time. One official stated "This president, who helped create the hatred that made Saturday's tragedy possible, should not come to EL Paso".
You're the bestBR. You really had me fooled for a while. Nice job on the trolling. Best I've seen yet in all my years on the forums but I should have known you couldn't possibly believe 90% of the shit you spew. Kudos my man.

kane

EOG master

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...0000-for-february-rally/ar-AAFqe4v?ocid=ientp The actual amount the lying racist pig owes is 569,204.63

kane

EOG master
You're the bestBR. You really had me fooled for a while. Nice job on the trolling. Best I've seen yet in all my years on the forums but I should have known you couldn't possibly believe 90% of the shit you spew. Kudos my man.

BR knows what he's talking about, unlike the Kool Aide drinking Trumptards who believe everything their lying orange hero says

kane

EOG master
If I were the Mayor of El Paso, I wouldn't let the lying racist scumbag in my city unless he first paid his debt

Moreover, any economist will tell you, stock market's performance and the economy have very little to do with each other.
So when Trump keeps pounding his chest re stock market correlating to a healthy economy he's fooling himself.

I agree with you but trump and his cult followers have referred to the stock market non stop as if he’s responsible for some sort of magnificent economy.

Trump has also taken credit for job growth but there were more jobs created during Obama’s final 2.5 years than there has been for trumps first 2.5 years

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It's obvious you're watching Fox News since you view any negative facts about Orange man unimaginable. You're the perfect example as why I always say Fox News is a cancer on America.

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
BR knows what he's talking about, unlike the Kool Aide drinking Trumptards who believe everything their lying orange hero says

the guy that said he was so confident of a hillary victory, that he would leave the forum if she lost...

yea he knows jack......

kane

EOG master
as mayor, just how do you keep him out......shoot the plane down ?

Of course the Mayor can't keep him out, but I would publicly say I don't want him coming to my city unless he's planning on handing me a check for 569,204.63. I would embarrass him publicly if he didn't pay his debt. Why hasn't he paid the city the money he owes them?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Of course the Mayor can't keep him out, but I would publicly say I don't want him coming to my city unless he's planning on handing me a check for 569,204.63. I would embarrass him publicly if he didn't pay his debt. Why hasn't he paid the city the money he owes them?

Pittsburgh also told him to stay away after his hate rhetoric cost 11 Americans theirs lives while praying at a pro immigrant and pro refugee Synagogue. He showed up anyway. Orange man is a sick man that has zero shame!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I don't think anyone here on either extreme knows what they are talking about. Extreme righties and lefties only give a fuck about being right or winning as apposed to what will actually make the world a better place. It could be proven that Trump literally saved the world and the hard lefties would still give him zero credit. It could be proven that Trump was literally the worst president of all time and the hard righties will still consider him the 2nd coming of total greatness.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don't think anyone here on either extreme knows what they are talking about. Extreme righties and lefties only give a fuck about being right or winning as apposed to what will actually make the world a better place. It could be proven that Trump literally saved the world and the hard lefties would still give him zero credit. It could be proven that Trump was literally the worst president of all time and the hard righties will still consider him the 2nd coming of total greatness.

Just because I condemn 99% of everything Trump does doesn't make me an extremist. Jared and Ivanka should have never been given their security clearance. Trump has told over 10,000 lies. Trump's hate rhetoric has gotten many innocent people killed. These comments aren't extreme. Facts matter. One of your recent posts claiming my post was 90% lies makes you an extremist, because my post was 100% factual.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
The best thing that could happen to the US is the dismantling of both of these shit parties. There was a time these parties worked together but unfortunately that time has passed. Our poor forefathers who made the US the great country it was must be rolling in their graves now watching this fucking shit show.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Just because I condemn 99% of everything Trump does doesn't make me an extremist. Jared and Ivanka should have never been given their security clearance. Trump has told over 10,000 lies. Trump's hate rhetoric has gotten many innocent people killed. These comments aren't extreme. Facts matter. One of your recent posts claiming my post was 90% lies makes you an extremist, because my post was 100% factual.
You really had me fooled til you said reparations. Then I knew you've been yanking our chains for all these years. Nice work.(y)

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The best thing that could happen to the US is the dismantling of both of these shit parties. There was a time these parties worked together but unfortunately that time has passed. Our poor forefathers who made the US the great country it was must be rolling in their graves now watching this fucking shit show.

Yes. We need to eliminate this. Start from scratch. Come up with something completely new that makes America whole and strong as one.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
White Nationalism is being exposed as evil. The White Nationalist are starting to panic.

P.S. Da Nile is a river in Africa!

How do you derive that from the posted picture? It’s like you ignore whatever you want just to make your opinion fact. Which it isn’t. That’s a diverse group killing people in 2019. The media, and you for that matter want everyone to believe it’s all whites acting under Trumps orders. Look at that photo, it’s definitely not the case.

And in your simpleton brain you’ll think me pointing this out to you makes me some pro neo nazi wanna be, and I can assure you that’s not the case. You think you’re above the fray but your shortsighted obsessive behavior to me is no different than the far right.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yes. We need to eliminate this. Start from scratch. Come up with something completely new that makes America whole and strong as one.

MAGA! LOL

Which country's government in this massive world should we emulate to achieve your fantasy? I think it's impossible. The Oligarchs won't allow it. Since Reagan it's been a money grab by the richest and most powerful. And Trump's tax scam has significantly added to this grab.

Before Reagan kids and grand children were likely to do better than their parents and grand parents. This is no longer the case. wealth inequality has grown dramatically ever year since Reagan became president. The middle class is being eliminated. the trend line suggests that in 25 years 10% of the country will own 100% of the wealth.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahki...k-families-combined-study-finds/#5aa8004f6771

https://prospect.org/article/how-pie-sliced-americas-growing-concentration-wealth

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How do you derive that from the posted picture? It’s like you ignore whatever you want just to make your opinion fact. Which it isn’t. That’s a diverse group killing people in 2019. The media, and you for that matter want everyone to believe it’s all whites acting under Trumps orders. Look at that photo, it’s definitely not the case.

And in your simpleton brain you’ll think me pointing this out to you makes me some pro neo nazi wanna be, and I can assure you that’s not the case. You think you’re above the fray but your shortsighted obsessive behavior to me is no different than the far right.

I didn't derive any conclusion from some random picture. It seems you've thou. The picture is a collage of so called mass shooters. A few details of each mass shooter would help one reach solid conclusions. trends, ideology of a shooter. But until than it seems to be Right Wing Propaganda. You know it's the fault of video games! LOL

This is a better example of a tool to help someone reach a conclusion. Can you pick out the RepubliCONs?

1565131349675.png

The country's in great shape. More mass killings occurred under Obama than Trump. The shooters in Texas and Ohio are mentally ill. The signs were there long before Trump.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
I didn't derive any conclusion from some random picture. It seems you've thou. The picture is a collage of so called mass shooters. A few details of each mass shooter would help one reach solid conclusions. trends, ideology of a shooter. But until than it seems to be Right Wing Propaganda. You know it's the fault of video games! LOL

This is a better example of a tool to help someone reach a conclusion. Can you pick out the RepubliCONs?

View attachment 7459531

Did you just say let’s include a few details of each mass shooter? So you can then pick and choose the details that fit your message? That’s pretty fucked up dude. Killing is killing. It’s all wrong and weeding through the killers data and trends to find something to fit your political agenda? Wtf? Can you see where I’m coming from when I say you’re a political whack nut?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

View attachment 7459531
All is right in BR’s world again. He posted this.

50 shootings will take place in Chicago this weekend, why don’t you help put a stop to it?

boston massacre

EOG Master

He's nothing but a DUMB LIBERAL FRUITCAKE WITH HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS ALL DAY LONG,,JUST LIKE THE BIGOTED RACIST SENATOR THAT'S RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, WHO INCITED THE MASS MURDERER IN DAYTON TO SLAUGHTER INNOCENT PEOPLE.

TRUTH