Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The young ones will see right through that defense. "we know you're stupid and naive but not that stupid ".
- The young ones

Putin if you can hear me help
- Benedict Donald
So we don’t have 12 years left? Isn’t that a bigger scare than your infatuation with Alabama and the hurricane? Maybe I should circle the 12 with a sharpie so you can understand.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So we don’t have 12 years left? Isn’t that a bigger scare than your infatuation with Alabama and the hurricane? Maybe I should circle the 12 with a sharpie so you can understand.

We do not. Stop listening to Tucker, Sean, Laura, Fox and Friends. The gang at Fox News are conspiracy artist and traffickers. They take little nugget of something said and weaponize it to fit their right wing radical agenda. The start and traffick conspiracies. Obviously you're fooled into believing all the time. Stop being so naive, so gullable, use some common sense. We 're 19 years beyond Y2k, there will not be a jesus reckoning, and the world certainly isn't ending in 12 years. Stop following the fucken idiots.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Try and make sense out of this.

Give a serial criminal a long leash and they'll get caught red handed. RepubliCONS!

We're both on record. I believe he gets impeached you believe he doesn't. I'll bet $100. Offer open to all.

Resignation counts as being impeached.
He could resign for a # of reasons. Frankly I'm not sure why he hasn't resigned yet to be honest. But I'll bet he doesn't get impeached.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
We do not. Stop listening to Tucker, Sean, Laura, Fox and Friends. The gang at Fox News are conspiracy artist and traffickers. They take little nugget of something said and weaponize it to fit their right wing radical agenda. The start and traffick conspiracies. Obviously you're fooled into believing all the time. Stop being so naive, so gullable, use some common sense. We 're 19 years beyond Y2k, there will not be a jesus reckoning, and the world certainly isn't ending in 12 years. Stop following the fucken idiots.
Lol she said it,not fox and friends. Who can’t take a f(e)ar left at her word?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He could resign for a # of reasons. Frankly I'm not sure why he hasn't resigned yet to be honest. But I'll bet he doesn't get impeached.

I agree on resignation. He should have already. If he doesn't he gets impeached. There's already enough votes to impeach. 218 votes are needed. They are there.

Trump and all the trumptards wanted Hillary to be jailed for using a private server. Turns out Trump was attempting to hide his impeachable phone calls on a secret computer storage system.

LOCK HIM UP

Too funny

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump and all the trumptards wanted Hillary to be jailed for using a private server. Turns out Trump was attempting to hide his impeachable phone calls on a secret computer storage system.

LOCK HIM UP

Too funny
It sounds to me like they need to up their security, as well as ferret out every single democrat from the intelligence services, a massive purge. creating separate computer systems to do that is prudent and wise.

It sounds to me like they need to up their security, as well as ferret out every single democrat from the intelligence services, a massive purge. creating separate computer systems to do that is prudent and wise.

Hypocrite much?

This only adds to trumps problems and impeachability.

Since you’ve been a big advocate for polls. 55% of Americans currently believe trump should be impeached.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hypocrite much?

This only adds to trumps problems and impeachability.

Since you’ve been a big advocate for polls. 55% of Americans currently believe trump should be impeached.
False, and you know it.

But anyway, i want him to be impeached, i really do, so I guess we're on the same side.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Today we found out the DOJ, along with the acting DNI chief, and the White House conspired against the American people to cover up treason acts and other crimes of the illegitimate president.

REPUBLICONS!

Every word that comes out of the illegitimate presidents mouth is either denial, attack, blame or play the victim card. When this is all said and done will Trump's body be found?

mr merlin

EOG Master
That's a fake article and headline, did they ask the question..."if joe biden used his influence to get his son a high paying job for a ukrainian olegarch, and subsequently threatened ukrain if a prosecutor who's investigating his son isn't fired , should he be prosecuted"?. It's fake heisi.

predictable spin by you once again

Trump knows he's guilty on this otherwise he and the WH wouldn't have tried to cover it up

Trump also knows he needs illegitimate outside help to win elections

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's a fake article and headline, did they ask the question..."if joe biden used his influence to get his son a high paying job for a ukrainian olegarch, and subsequently threatened ukrain if a prosecutor who's investigating his son isn't fired , should he be prosecuted"?. It's fake heisi.

Merlin again trafficking Trumps and Hannity's conspiracies. The facts indicate all of the west wanted the very corrupt prosecuter fired. The EU, UN, and a whole bunch of governments. Uncle Joe was simply the point man. Rudy and Trump are trafficking the same conspiracy you and Hannity are trafficking. Good luck with your cancer, your gonna need it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Merlin again trafficking Trumps and Hannity's conspiracies. The facts indicate all of the west wanted the very corrupt prosecuter fired. The EU, UN, and a whole bunch of governments. Uncle Joe was simply the point man. Rudy and Trump are trafficking the same conspiracy you and Hannity are trafficking. Good luck with your cancer, your gonna need it.
You sure know a lot about what goes on at Fox, why is that?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You sure know a lot about what goes on at Fox, why is that?

Here's another conspiracy Benedict Donald, Rudy, Hannity and Tucker are trafficking. They are saying Russia didn't attack the 2016 election. They are actually claiming the Democrats hired an American firm called Crowdstrike to attack the DNC server. They claim the attacks were made outta Ukraine by the American firm on the DNC. Trump, Rudy and Hannity claim the server was taken and moved to Ukraine.

Lots of traitors in your party. These three stooges are trafficking a ridiculous conspiracy that claims Russia is innocent and the democrats attacked themselves.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I cant wait for that impeachment, if it actually happens, the reaction from not only trump people, but anyone on the fence will be visceral. Talk about a motivated base, whoo baby.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I cant wait for that impeachment, if it actually happens, the reaction from not only trump people, but anyone on the fence will be visceral. Talk about a motivated base, whoo baby.

Its hard to even imagine. You, railrat, and Mr. Top all think Trump is a lock to get reelected. If he gets impeached, no election will be needed, his dominance will be overwhelming. Whoo baby!

This is only going to get worse for trump. There’s other conversations trump has tried to cover up with a secret server. He’s fucked

MrTop

EOG Master
Its hard to even imagine. You, railrat, and Mr. Top all think Trump is a lock to get reelected. If he gets impeached, no election will be needed, his dominance will be overwhelming. Whoo baby!

you were wrong on the russian investigation... you came up empty handed. ..He will win again ...maybe get thrown out...then hands off to pence. I am not even a republican i am just giving you what i think will happen.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You said they have the votes, is that like Rachel having the goods? Why are they taking so long? Why are you so gullible?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Have you forgotten trump and all the trumptards constantly calling for Hillary to be jailed for using a private email server?
You must be watching some really fake news channels, I have read nothing about any secret/private server, I heard it was a normal govt server that's used for more classiified things.

You guys really dont get it, whether the house impeaches or not, he's not going to be removed from office, he just isn't. He will remain president and then we will have the election.

If you really think the dems impeaching him will hurt him in the 2020 election, I disagree.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you were wrong on the russian investigation... you came up empty handed. ..He will win again ...maybe get thrown out...then hands off to pence. I am not even a republican i am just giving you what i think will happen.
:unsure:

How were we wrong on the Russians investigation? Basically it came down to a stupid policy of the justice department that a sitting President is above the law and can't be indicted. Plus It doesn't help that the DOJ is headed up by a very corrupt partisan hack who misled the country about what the Mueller report said. His name is Cover-up Barr.

After the Mueller report the polls showed 70% of the country don't like Trump and dont think he deserves reelection. I come across many like you that say Trump will get reelected. Makes me giggle. I think he has 2 chances and slim left town. Time will tell.

P. S. I give Benedict Donald credit. He got Polands phone number from tge Ukrainian president and has already enlisted Poland to manufacture dirt on Elizabeth Warren. It looks like Trumps plan is to move thru Europe and enlist as much foreign help as he can.
REPUBLICONS

Last edited:
You must be watching some really fake news channels, I have read nothing about any secret/private server, I heard it was a normal govt server that's used for more classiified things.

You guys really dont get it, whether the house impeaches or not, he's not going to be removed from office, he just isn't. He will remain president and then we will have the election.

If you really think the dems impeaching him will hurt him in the 2020 election, I disagree.

A Republican congressman just called for an investigation into White House trying to hide phone calls with a separate server

Cracks starting to show in the R’s armor

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
A Republican congressman just called for an investigation into White House trying to hide phone calls with a separate server
Explain something to me, why do the fake networks try so hard to find a republican here or there to say something negative about trump? They run to the usual suspects, now it's romney,sasse(used to be corker and flake) get the expected response, and then proudly proclaim 'cracks are appearing". meaningless drivel.

Tusli gabbert said she saw nothing to warrant impeachment, is that a crack, no, does anyone care, no, does FOX run wild with that , no.

Seriously, why do the networks do that? Surely they see it's not effective, I'll take that back, they've never learned a single lesson about how their coverage helps trump.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
3 polls out today, harvard harris has trump at 46%, pbs at 45%, rasmussen at 48%, the 1st 2 near all time highs.

The media has been running wild the last week, why hasn't trump dropped? Even a little?

Perhaps they need to ramp up the hate, that might finally convince people?

3 polls out today, harvard harris has trump at 46%, pbs at 45%, rasmussen at 48%, the 1st 2 near all time highs.

The media has been running wild the last week, why hasn't trump dropped? Even a little?

Once again......trump has the lowest average approval rating of any US Prez in history

Once again......trump has the lowest average approval
Perhaps they need to ramp up the hate, that might finally convince people?