Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you get caught up in the CNN drama LOL

Can you give us an example. I know Fox News intentionally traffics lies and conspiracies. It's Trump TV. CNN has Anderson Cooper, Chris Coumo, Don Lemon, Erin Burnett. Do they intentionally mislead the country? Do they traffic conspiracies. Or is drama different? Example please.

MrTop

EOG Master
Can you give us an example. I know Fox News intentionally traffics lies and conspiracies. It's Trump TV. CNN has Anderson Cooper, Chris Coumo, Don Lemon, Erin Burnett. Do they intentionally mislead the country? Do they traffic conspiracies. Or is drama different? Example please.

CNN does not lie.... they just focus on a lot of nonsense

Bigrunner

EOG Master
CNN does not lie.... they just focus on a lot of nonsense

Got it! I believe much of what they cover is important, informative and entertaining. It's not drama to me. Even the illegitimate president watches it.

MSNBC has better programming thou. Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Lawerence O'donnel, Brian Williams, Mika, Joe, Willie, John Heilman, Stephanie Rhule, Kasis D.C., Rev Al, Joy Reid. Nicole Wallace. Love them all!

MrTop

EOG Master
Got it! I believe much of what they cover is important, informative and entertaining. It's not drama to me. Even the illegitimate president watches it.

MSNBC has better programming thou. Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Lawerence O'donnel, Brian Williams, Mika, Joe, Willie, John Heilman, Stephanie Rhule, Kasis D.C., Rev Al, Joy Reid. Love them all!

one minute they cover the OJ trials, next clinton fooling around with a girl in the white house... then trump... they blow everything up and put a microscope on it... I rather watch bloomberg and read the WSJ, NYT and bloomberg site... less nonsense

Bigrunner

EOG Master
one minute they cover the OJ trials, next clinton fooling around with a girl in the white house... then trump... they blow everything up and put a microscope on it... I rather watch bloomberg and read the WSJ, NYT and bloomberg site... less nonsense

Yes, you are more well read than me. I'm guessing most of the financial news you watch and read claim Trump will win if the economy stays good. Does it mention the markets are only up 8% last 7 quarters? I read EOG.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

MSNBC has better programming thou. Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, Lawerence O'donnel, Brian Williams, Mika, Joe, Willie, John Heilman, Stephanie Rhule, Kasis D.C., Rev Al, Joy Reid. Nicole Wallace. Love them all!
Of course you do lol.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yes, you are more well read than me. I'm guessing most of the financial news you watch and read claim Trump will win if the economy stays good. Does it mention the markets are only up 8% last 7 quarters? I read EOG.

they don't really predict like that... that is for website 538

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Two words that should be in every one of your posts - I’m guessing.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Nothing will change when the Dem's take office? CNN is fogging up the simple minded? What I do know is Trump and the Right Wing claim this is the greatest economy ever and when the Dem's lead, the stock market falters. I also know over the last 25 years the 2 greatest stock markets took place under Democratic presidents, Clinton and Obama. It ain't even close. CNN fogging up the simple minded? That's funny. Trump Supporters like yourself who believe this is the greatest economy and stock market ever have had their simple minds corrupted by Trump's lies and false rhetoric! 8% over 2 years. That's whopping especially compared to 200% over 8 years. LOL

That's right, TRUMP'S STOCK MARKET IS UP 8% OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS OR 7 QUARTERS, GOING BACK TO DECEMBER 31, 2017.
How about since election day in 2016? The Dow was 18,332 that day and it gained the next seven weeks. It had nothing to do with Obama either.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Kurt Volker a RepubliCON working under RepubliCON Mike Pompeo at the state Dept. abrutly resigns. Upon resignation Volker strongly denies he was part of the RepubliCON coverup of the Trump extortion of the Ukranian president.

cheapseats

EOG Master
What's the next crimincrsts bogus game going to be, this shit is hilarious. Same old method with same old results. Insanity.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What do you guys think the impact will be, of impeachment in the house where we see the faces of schiff, nadler, waters, talib, omar, etc all day long ranting and raving about trump?

I think that's a recipe for disaster, the more their faces are on TV, the worse their chances will be in 2020.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Criminals know they have lost already. Even if they trot out the old bag momma 2-time loser. So, like little brats, they'll just be birches. Trump got 12M alone yesterday when all this drama blew-up. It will be this way for 6 more years, which by then the crapocrats will have destroyed themselves.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Criminals know they have lost already. Even if they trot out the old bag momma 2-time loser. So, like little brats, they'll just be birches. Trump got 12M alone yesterday when all this drama blew-up. It will be this way for 6 more years, which by then the crapocrats will have destroyed themselves.
I cant wait for election night 2020, it should be a good show watching the reaction from the lefties, as insane as they are now, it'll be far worse.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The dam is broken. Its all gonna come out. May 10, 2017, three former officials confirm Benedict Donald tells 2 Russian officials he was unconcerned about Russian interference in U. S. Election. The transcript of the meeting was immediately buried. This was the same meeting where traitor Trump told the Russians he just fired nutcase Comey and that that the pressure of Russia is now off. Also the same meeting where the traitor exposed highly classified info about an Israeli spy embedded in ISIS camp.

Trump is a Traitor.

mr merlin

EOG Master
All the people that trump has fired are going to kick him in the nuts with loose lips
For 3 + years trump has been assailed, smeared, stabbed in the back, and has had the worst, most biased coverage in history. Yet here he is, unscathed.

I ask why this time will be any different?

It's almost like the hand of God guides him and protects him, let's see if it continues?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Every President over the last 75 years released their tax returns and took an oath to protect the country from foreign and domestic attacks, except for Benedict Donald. Benedict Donald actually told the Russians he doesn't care if they attack are elections.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Every President over the last 75 years released their tax returns and took an oath to protect the country from foreign and domestic attacks, except for Benedict Donald. Benedict Donald actually told the Russians he doesn't care if they attack are elections.

My avatar says it all. Who here thinks Trump should be hung?

For 3 + years trump has been assailed, smeared, stabbed in the back, and has had the worst, most biased coverage in history. Yet here he is, unscathed.

I ask why this time will be any different?

It's almost like the hand of God guides him and protects him, let's see if it continues?

Trump is a buffoon and will be remembered as the worst POTUS in history. Supporters like you are going to laughed at. You definitely provide laughs on a daily basis so we owe thanks for that

MrTop

EOG Master

follow website : real vision

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Rachel released his tax returns, lol.

You fell for that also.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump is a buffoon and will be remembered as the worst POTUS in history. Supporters like you are going to laughed at. You definitely provide laughs on a daily basis so we owe thanks for that
You are welcome, honestly, i think all this silly political talk is a bit early, it should be saved till next summer or so.

1 year from today we'll be about 5 weeks from the election, Trump will still be there, the dems will still be hating, the media will still be smearing, you and runny will be doing your thing, etc.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Rachel released his tax returns, lol.

You fell for that also.

You make shit up. Fucken Idiot making shit up again. This is right wing propaganda Fair warning is spewing. A fuken cancer on America.

Let's defend the traitor in the White House the Right Wingers are saying. Rachel did this. Greta is a pawn. Deplorable!

mr merlin

EOG Master
You make shit up. Fucken Idiot making shit up again. This is right wing propaganda Fair warning is spewing. A fuken cancer on America.

Let's defend the traitor in the White House the Right Wingers are saying. Rachel did this. Greta is a pawn. Deplorable!
I remember good old lesbo rachel holding up a piece of paper, grinning like a cat, proudly proclaiming that she "got em", she has trumps tax returns. What a clown show.