Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

mr merlin

EOG Master
Not so fast, Mr Merlin. Biden outperformed polls in South Carolina. Could be isolated or a sign of momentum. No question there's a chance. Like having a bum 5 shots behind final round. It can happen if everybody ahead drops and we are seeing that...
I just dont see how someone in CA or TX is going to change who they vote for because blacks in SC supported biden? Yea, he'll get a bump in most states, but he's coming off low-mid teens level of support in most states.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He committed at least 4 felonies to win the election and you have a problem that I point it out.

"Ask my lawyer if payments were made to Stormy and Karen McDougal".
" Russian if you're listening help".
"I love Wikileaks".
"The Trump campaign asked, accepted and used help from Russian".
"The Trump campaign gave internal polling data to Russia with instructions to target battleground states".
" We are investigating Hillary Clinton again". Total crickets about the FBI investigation into the agent of Russia "Donald Trump".

That 2016 election was totally fair. Felonies overlooked. Blatant FBI interference to help one candidate win. Just a few factors of a rigged election!

a Michigan Democrat should be thrilled that she couldn’t campaign when it mattered, no? These are the people we hate in the Midwest.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don't know why? All those naked girls were 18 and legal. Fair Warning

Let's see.

1. He stole hundreds of millions from students.
2. He stole over 2 million from charity.
3. He confessed to being a sexual assaulter.
4. He's been accused of sexual assault by close to two dozen women.
5. Hes been accused of rape by multiple women.
6. He colluded with foreign countries to win elections.
7. He paid hundreds of thousands in hush money to win an election.
I could go on and on.
8. He said he would show his tax returns. But he lied

Fair Warning doesn't get it. Why are you so anti Trump he asks? What a dumb fuck! Who knows, Fair Warning can't read? What about Obama?

FUCK TRUMP!!!!

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fair Warning doesn't get it. Why are you so anti Trump he asks? What a dumb fuck! Who knows, Fair Warning can't read? What about Obama?

FUCK TRUMP!!!!

Its a great day. I thanked Obama for the 1300 point increase in the dow - even though I heard only the top 2% benefit. Obama lovers also claim the great economy on good days. I'm also glad Sleepy Joe is gaining momentum. I see he is taking credit for corporate welfare to the auto industry. What would we do without him?

I hope you detect the sarcasm here.,

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why are people so mean to Trump. Just leave him alone! He's trying so hard for America. The G7 summit at Trump's Doral would have been great for America. Fair Warning

The Guy Listens to All Liberal Quack Media Reporters on CNN, MSNBC.

Their Ratings are at the Bottom of the Barrell.

He Follows Everything that is Anti-Trump.

The Losers.

I follow news from all angles. I prefer alternative news sites for my information because main stream media has an agenda that is corporate and government driven regardless of party affiliation.

Most love to drive this myth that the media is liberal leaning. If that were true there wouldn’t have been the Bush/Cheney propaganda media machine in place to push for the Iraq war and dismiss any voices of dissension or investigation. The media ran with the big lié of WMD’s and that we should all be terrified. When it was exposed the entire war was based on a lie, how did the media respond? ...... Crickets...... The media sure did love to constantly cover Clinton’s blow job and non story of missing emails however. Benghazi? Hillary had no responsibility for that event. It was manufactured with false outrage from the right yet the media ran with the story full blast.

BM-try thinking for yourself for a change instead of having someone else manufacture opinions for you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I follow news from all angles. I prefer alternative news sites for my information because main stream media has an agenda that is corporate and government driven regardless of party affiliation.

Most love to drive this myth that the media is liberal leaning. If that were true there wouldn’t have been the Bush/Cheney propaganda media machine in place to push for the Iraq war and dismiss any voices of dissension or investigation. The media ran with the big lié of WMD’s and that we should all be terrified. When it was exposed the entire war was based on a lie, how did the media respond? ...... Crickets...... The media sure did love to constantly cover Clinton’s blow job and non story of missing emails however. Benghazi? Hillary had no responsibility for that event. It was manufactured with false outrage from the right yet the media ran with the story full blast.

BM-try thinking for yourself for a change instead of having someone else manufacture opinions for you.

You're Very Heavily Invested in Anti-Trump CNN and MSNBC, for Them to do ALL of Your Thinking.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Back in the era of news coverage you are referring to, news was more trying to outscoop the other channels. You are right about mainstream news being corporate driven. It also is socially driven, people must pick a lane and news is slanted toward that lane.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Asking Russia to help. Sharing internal polling data with instructions to target Mi, Wi, Pa. Coordinating the Wikileaks dumps and than saying "I love wikileaks over 150 times. Isn't colluding with the Russians. You're one dumb Mother Fucker.

The Mueller Report.

You're 1 Big Dumb Snow Flake Ignoramus.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Mueller Report.

You're 1 Big Dumb Snow Flake Ignoramus.

But at least I don't support Pedophiles, charity thief's, sexual assaulter's, presidential candidates that collude with Russia to win the election, presidential candidates that pay hundreds of thousands to silence women to win an election. I don't support racist, bigots, pathological liars, and incest.

Inbred, to each their own. Time will tell who ends up on the side opposite of Hitler! The right side of history.

For the Biden fans its been said he needs to come out of today down 150 or less to sanders

Perhaps, but if Pete's and Amy's delegates all switch over to him there is less to worry about out of today's races. I think that's what was behind their getting out now, making sure Biden got decent shares of the delegates in the many states he's not able to win today.

I made a joke the other day that Pences plan for the virus would be to pray for it to go away. My joke has now become reality-here is Pence today leading a prayer asking for a solution-we are fucked with this kind of leadership

80D9BECD-02A3-4D35-84BF-CA90FC29377E.jpeg
And who’s the guy standing by the door with his hand on his face saying to himself “what the fuck am I doing here”?

Last edited:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Perhaps, but if Pete's and Amy's delegates all switch over to him there is less to worry about out of today's races. I think that's what was behind their getting out now, making sure Biden got decent shares of the delegates in the many states he's not able to win today.

she has 7 right now. I suppose with early voting even with dropping out she could get a few more in MN today but her numbers are in the noise

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I made a joke the other day that Pences plan for the virus would be to pray for it to go away. My joke has now become reality-here is Pence today leading a prayer asking for a solution-we are fucked with this kind of leadership

View attachment 7460158
And who’s the guy standing by the door with his hand on his face saying to himself “what the fuck am I doing here”?

Don't see the Orange man. He probably thinks it's a hoax. Every thing is either a hoax or a coup to Orange man. Trump is one dumb piece of shit! Fuck Trump!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For the Biden fans its been said he needs to come out of today down 150 or less to sanders

Just checked Bookmakers odds.

US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
Elizabeth Warren+6000
Joe Biden-143
Bernie Sanders+185
Michael Bloomberg+1650
Hillary Clinton +40000

Joe B has all the mojo.

Trump's gets impeached because he extorted a foreign leader to damage his political rival, Joe Biden. What will the history books say besides Trump committed many felonies?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is surprising, odds to win Democratic Primary Texas:

DEMOCRATIC TEXAS PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY WINNER2020 US ELECTION DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
Joe Biden-135
Michael Bloomberg+4000
Bernie Sanders +112

Can't believe Joe is favored!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

DEMOCRATIC TEXAS PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY WINNER2020 US ELECTION DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
Joe Biden-135
Michael Bloomberg+4000
Bernie Sanders +112

I was looking to get Joe as a dog yesterday but my guy wasn’t offering it. If he can get it to a brokered situation, he’s a lock. The establishment has spoke.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Joe Biden-135
Michael Bloomberg+4000
Bernie Sanders +112

That's because you are a dumbass.

DEMOCRATIC TEXAS PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY WINNER

• Risk: 92.81 - Win: 232.03
  • STRAIGHT BET
    TNT - Democratic Texas Presidential Primary Winner
    2020 US Election Democratic Nominee (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
    [777265] Joe Biden +250
    Game start 03/03/2020 07:00 PM

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's because you are a dumbass.

DEMOCRATIC TEXAS PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY WINNER
  • Risk: 92.81 - Win: 232.03
  • STRAIGHT BET
    TNT - Democratic Texas Presidential Primary Winner
    2020 US Election Democratic Nominee (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
    [777265] Joe Biden +250
    Game start 03/03/2020 07:00 PM

Yes I am. I got Biden +690 to be the Democratic nominee and +1500 to be the next president. Made the +1500 bet two days after Raibird posted +615 was good value on Biden.

Let's getsome!

I was looking to get Joe as a dog yesterday but my guy wasn’t offering it. If he can get it to a brokered situation, he’s a lock. The establishment has spoke.

FW-do you mind me asking what books offer wagering on primaries? My 2 don’t and I wouldn’t mind getting one that offers more exotics

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If any democrat was president including Bernie or Hillary the Dow would currently be 34,000 not 25,900. God dammit it, we're over three years in and Trumps Dow is up around 30%.

What about Obama? Fair Warning

Obama's markets went up close to 30% annually.

MrTop

EOG Master
rumour on the street bloomberg has a secret weapon. The boomer with be standing on a milk box to tower over everyone. Take the boomer with +$$$ tonight.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW-do you mind me asking what books offer wagering on primaries? My 2 don’t and I wouldn’t mind getting one that offers more exotics

5 Dimes does I believe. I have a 5 dimes clone for a PPH but he’s pretty conservative on allowing fast moving props.