Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

railbird

EOG Master
Latest from Bookmaker: Amy continues to get bet. Uncle Joe now double digits, but still too low, IMO.

UPDATED #4US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
Elizabeth Warren+4250
Joe Biden+1250
Pete Buttigieg+633
Bernie Sanders+143
Michael Bloomberg+236
Hillary Clinton+3123
Amy Klobuchar+1707
Tulsi Gabbard+34000
Tom Steyer+27500
biden a lock now

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bernie is dead. Might as well just put the markets out now for Trump vs Biden because that's what it's going to be. Dem party not gonna let Bernie get the nomination, That was made quite clear in last 24 hours.

Trump vs. Biden will be one for the history books. Sitting President bribes president of Ukraine for help in getting reelected. Specifically demanding an announcement that his political rival is being investigated. Sitting President gets impeached for this blatant abuse of power and subsequently gets demolished in general election by his political rival.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let's go Joe! We know Joe! The comeback kid!

Trump's smear campaign, extortion campaign has backfired! He got impeached!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
no fucking way on that biden over 8.5 states bet.

wow...that's crushing it. they are claiming 8...with 3 pending and of those he leads in 2.

nice hit.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bet The Idiot OVER 40 states because he's gonna easily win that many. I'd go as high as 49. Maybe Old Joe win his home state of Delaware. Maybe. I pray to Jesus Alou I'm wrong. But it's gonna get ugly.

Watching these establishment D's cheering for their own burial is almost as bad as watching the Idiot lie, and lead America more and more to complete Fascism day after day, and Uncle Joe embarrass himself day after day with no clue of who he is, where he is, and who he is talking to. He's about to get Mondale-ed, and he's running against the worst POTUS in history. It's gonna be embarrassing, and maybe it'll finally wake the D's up, but I doubt it. They are too afraid of change.

howid

EOG Dedicated
biden there to save a senate seat or two, and a whole lot in the house.

bernie would've decimated them.

Biden cant put a coherent sentence together

Bet The Idiot OVER 40 states because he's gonna easily win that many. I'd go as high as 49. Maybe Old Joe win his home state of Delaware. Maybe. I pray to Jesus Alou I'm wrong. But it's gonna get ugly.

Watching these establishment D's cheering for their own burial is almost as bad as watching the Idiot lie, and lead America more and more to complete Fascism day after day, and Uncle Joe embarrass himself day after day with no clue of who he is, where he is, and who he is talking to. He's about to get Mondale-ed, and he's running against the worst POTUS in history. It's gonna be embarrassing, and maybe it'll finally wake the D's up, but I doubt it. They are too afraid of change.

Internal polls show Biden crushing trump while Bernie getting crushed. That's why trump is whining on twitter this morning about Super Tuesday results

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Internal polls show Biden crushing trump while Bernie getting crushed. That's why trump is whining on twitter this morning about Super Tuesday results
If true, That's before the debates, when it's exposed to all of American voters how senile Uncle Joe is. There will be no filtering it there. No excuse making. No laughing about it just Joe being Joe. We won't even be able to use the Idiot's obvious early stages of senility and mental illness against him, because our guy has it worse. I pray you're right and I'm wrong.

railbird

EOG Master

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

So selfish for Elizabeth Warren to stay in the race. She has Zero chance of even coming close to winning, but hurts Bernie badly. So much for their wonderful liberal friendship. Will he ever speak to her again? She cost him Massachusetts (and came in third), he shouldn’t!

If true, That's before the debates, when it's exposed to all of American voters how senile Uncle Joe is. There will be no filtering it there. No excuse making. No laughing about it just Joe being Joe. We won't even be able to use the Idiot's obvious early stages of senility and mental illness against him, because our guy has it worse. I pray you're right and I'm wrong.

Trumps metal illness and senility is worse than Joes. Joe has never said anything as remotely stupid as firing a nuclear rocket into a hurricane or storming the airports during the revolutionary war. Obama and Michelle on the campaign stump for Joe will be big. Obama is going to flatten trump

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Trumps metal illness and senility is worse than Joes. Joe has never said anything as remotely stupid as firing a nuclear rocket into a hurricane or storming the airports during the revolutionary war. Obama and Michelle on the campaign stump for Joe will be big. Obama is going to flatten trump
The Idiot gets away with it. He's the true teflon Don. It's pretty sad that we're reduced to debating which of our POTUS candidates is more senile. :poop: As much as Uncle Joe tries to portray it differently, he's running, not Obama. Obama can only do so much.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bernie should go 3rd party for president since he is being so mistreated
Nah, unlike 2016, he has no legit gripe. He's losing fair and square, and he'll support Biden much more strongly than he supported Hillary. It won't help. But he knows going 3rd party assures a 50 state sweep for The Idiot.

Bernie should go 3rd party for president since he is being so mistreated

Bernie isn’t being mistreated-he stumbled hard yesterday by not getting enough votes. Now trump is gripping because it’s looking more likely he won’t get to square off against the opponent he wanted to face.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump vs. Biden will be one for the history books. Sitting President bribes president of Ukraine for help in getting reelected. Specifically demanding an announcement that his political rival is being investigated. Sitting President gets impeached for this blatant abuse of power and subsequently gets demolished in general election by his political rival.

Demented Influence Peddler to be Exposed.

Trump will Kick His Fuckin Ass.

Last edited: