Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see the pressure is really on to force the shutdown of the few holdout states, even the dipshit fauci is now blathering about that. Just think about that, they're saying that the new york area and other hotspots are getting bad, were approaching peak deaths, the only way we can save ourselves is to shut down north and south dakota, wyoming and nebraska.

Any serious person making that recommendation should be fired immediately.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Don Lemon is #2 liar behind only Maddow. It really doesn't matter to me but both Maddow and Lemon are gay.
This dope. lol

You say that as if nothing they say could possibly be the truth. And if it doesn't matter if they are gay why bring it up? If it REALLY didn't matter you PROBABLY wouldn't have even brought it up don't you think? lol. Let me guess.....some of you're best friends are black too right?

Furthermore...how do you set your rankings in terms of liars. And what would it take to Don Lemon to overtake first place in terms of liars? lol.

Do you see how ignorant you actually sound? Who's no. 3 while we're at it? And is there an all-time liar. You didn't specify if these rankings were all-time or just current. Remember how Brian Williams told that fib about the helicopter event. Would he be no. 1 all time? And since his lie happened before Maddow and Lemon pretty much got famous, where exactly does he rank? And what about Cuomo and Chris Matthews? Do you just not like them for other reasons? Or do they lie too?

Can you set the record straight when you get a moment today possibly? This changes everything now. Thanks.

Bushay

NHL Expert
There is a difference between a wrong prediction and a lie.
Did you specify it was a prediction? Cause it sounds like a like to myself as well.

And now since you have been announcing the news here for a few weeks, where does this put you in terms of lying Newsmen? I'm going to assume you're way down that list. Correct?

boston massacre

EOG Master
You believe there’s a winner on internet chatter?

Tell us about some of your best wins. The ones you look back on with pride.

Depending on what the Chatter is about.

Mine is about FAKE NEWS.

TRUMP/RUSSIAN COLLUSION

TRUMP/IMPEACHMENT

KAVANAUGH/ CONFIRMATION.

ALL MAJOR TOPICS, WHERE THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA BROACASTED ABOUT 100 BILLION FAKE REPORTS ABOUT TRUMP ON JUST THOSE 3 TOPICS ALONE.

AND IT CONTINUES TODAY, NON STOP.

Depending on what the Chatter is about.

Mine is about FAKE NEWS.

TRUMP/RUSSIAN COLLUSION

TRUMP/IMPEACHMENT

KAVANAUGH/ CONFIRMATION.

ALL MAJOR TOPICS, WHERE THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA BROACASTED ABOUT 100 BILLION FAKE REPORTS ABOUT TRUMP ON JUST THOSE 3 TOPICS ALONE.

AND IT CONTINUES TODAY, NON STOP.

Still angry I see. Here's hoping your day gets better with more of this non stop winning you've had. Be well.

kane

EOG master
I said a little prayer today for chris cuomo - asked god to take him, lets see if the power of prayer is real?

Great news Merlin, another CNN anchor has the virus, in addition to Cuomo you can also root for Brooke Baldwin to die

mr merlin

EOG Master
Great news Merlin, another CNN anchor has the virus, in addition to Cuomo you can also root for Brooke Baldwin to die
I would never do that that would be classless, she's just some dumb broad that prob doesn't believe what she's forced to say. Cuomo is the exception...he is pure evil.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
We need a word to describe the following thing.
A person who is dumber than you are, but thinks you're stupid because their inability to grasp the full depth of your opinion leaves them disagreeing while still believing they understand fully.

Wait, we already have a word for that. Liberal.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
New York must be getting bad.

Just got a text alert that they need volunteer licensed health care workers
hopefully this is to handle the amount of kids they have found from sex trafficking and not from the virus.

trump is shutting down these pedos one at a time.

trump2020

kane

EOG master
hopefully this is to handle the amount of kids they have found from sex trafficking and not from the virus.

trump is shutting down these pedos one at a time.

trump2020

You mean the guy who walks into the dressing rooms of 15 year old girls while their changing? You mean the guy who was sued for rape by a 13 year old? You mean the guy who said he wanted to fuck Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter?https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

MrTop

EOG Master
COVID-19 Coronavirus And Tuberculosis: We Need A Damage Control Plan

As the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic sweeps the world, I and others working to fight TB have growing anxiety about what this pandemic will do to a much older infectious killer - tuberculosis (TB). We know from the Ebola experience that epidemics can disrupt even basic services such as routine immunization. No doubt, COVID-19 will adversely affect all routine health services everywhere. But TB services is might be one of the biggest casualties. Why?

Even before COVID-19, TB had a notorious track record as a ‘Captain of the Men of Death’. TB kills 4000 people each day, and 1.5 million people each year. TB is the leading killer of people living with HIV/AIDS. An estimated 10 million people developed TB in 2018, and nearly half a million people developed drug-resistant TB (DR-TB).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/madhuk...s-we-need-a-damage-control-plan/#44fe5150295c

kane

EOG master
"The first major scandal to hit the trump campaign besides the typical, what a racist, such a sexist, yada, yada came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13"

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
"The first major scandal to hit the trump campaign besides the typical, what a racist, such a sexist, yada, yada came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13"
that's.

not.

good.

trump is the last one down the drain when he drains the swamp.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
You mean the guy who walks into the dressing rooms of 15 year old girls while their changing? You mean the guy who was sued for rape by a 13 year old? You mean the guy who said he wanted to fuck Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter?https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
he didn't say he wanted to bang his daughter. he would only go out with her. big difference.

the other stuff. I can't defend.

he is a small fry in the clinton/obama pedo scandal.

he might be on a suicide mission to take them down knowing he goes down as well.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Fake news

blueline

EOG Master
Florida :

Privately, Republicans admit that the $77.9 million system that is now failing Florida workers is doing exactly what Scott designed it to do — lower the state’s reported number of jobless claims after the great recession.
“It’s a sh-- sandwich, and it was designed that way by Scott,” said one DeSantis advisor. “It wasn’t about saving money. It was about making it harder for people to get benefits or keep benefits so that the unemployment numbers were low to give the governor something to brag about.”

This is horrible for people. I don’t want to minimize that,” one DeSantis adviser told POLITICO. “But if we have to look past the crisis, it’s bad for the president and it’s bad for the governor.”
“Everyone we talk to in that office when we ask them what happened tells us, ‘the system was designed to fail,’” the adviser said. “That’s not a problem when unemployment is 2.8 percent, but it’s a problem now. And no system we have can handle 25,000 people a day.”

Fake news kane at it again. Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago long before he ran for Presidency.

Last edited: