Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yet trump has been praising him consistently lately.......Birds of a feather.......

You do not know anything about what is going on behind the scenes with China and the virus.

Praising Him in Public doesn't mean shit.

Birds of a Feather !!!!!!!!!!

MORE FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
the idiot now saying governors " not being gracious enough"....what a sick fuk

Why the Fuck haven't YOU Found a Cure for this ?

Where's your Fuckin Genius Candidates for President with the Cure ?

Where's OBAMA ?

He in Conference with GOD ?

Where's Biden ?

They'll Take his Ideas on how to cure this ?

That's if he has any fuckin Brains left in his head.

kane

EOG master
Your mommy is calling you back to your sandbox.....run along little boy

Let me guess, you're referring to Big Moron, just put the clown on ignore, I've been a member here a long time and have dealt with many people, but Big Moron is the only one I've ever put on ignore, and it was a great decision, now whenever he posts his ignorant bullshit, I don't have to read it, it's literally as if he doesn't exist, which is a very good thing

boston massacre

EOG Master
Let me guess, you're referring to Big Moron, just put the clown on ignore, I've been a member here a long time and have dealt with many people, but Big Moron is the only one I've ever put on ignore, and it was a great decision, now whenever he posts his ignorant bullshit, I don't have to read it, it's literally as if he doesn't exist, which is a very good thing

It's Good to Always Bash a LIBERAL Quack Like You.

Good to be Hated by LIBERAL Quack Like you , just Like Trump is.

High Times

EOG Master
Fauci didn't see it as a problem and Trump still put in a China ban.

Pretty sad that is all that can be said about what the Government/Trump did. A fucking China ban....... Big fucking deal. Didn't do shit as the virus was already here.........

So what has he really done?

Oh yeah.... A China ban.. whoppie

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Pretty sad that is all that can be said about what the Government/Trump did. A fucking China ban....... Big fucking deal. Didn't do shit as the virus was already here.........

It could have much worse and sooner.

Probably going to follow your lead

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

what would have you done if you were in his shoes?

The China ban was the #1 move in keeping deaths down. We are talking many many deaths saved.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The China ban was the #1 move in keeping deaths down. We are talking many many deaths saved.

Raiders, Merlin, a few others.

You Guys waste your time with these Liberal Quacks.

I wouldn't Give these LIBERALS any room for reasoning, never mind the time of Day

They're No Good Anti-Trump Lying Hypocritical FAKE NEWS Pieces of Shit.

Good Show by J. Waters Tonight.

He was all over these Lying Scum Rats with Plenty of Video, showing their Phony Lying Scum Rat Bag Reporting.

NON-STOP FAKE NEWS.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Typical Weakling.

Raiders, Merlin, a few others.

You Guys waste your time with these Liberal Quacks.

I wouldn't Give these LIBERALS any room for reasoning, never mind the time of Day

They're No Good Anti-Trump Lying Hypocritical FAKE NEWS Pieces of Shit.

Good Show by J. Waters Tonight.

He was all over these Lying Scum Rats with Plenty of Video, showing their Phony Lying Scum Rat Bag Reporting.

NON-STOP FAKE NEWS.
True, they haven't posted one thing that Trump has done wrong. They just pick on what he said. We all say things that are wrong but we are judged by our actions.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
You guys need to see this. Trump or DeBlasio? The real blame....100% of it lies at the hands of the Chinese government. Their denials, lies and coverups prevented other nations from acting with a greater sense of urgency.

I agree w that. Definitely China but thats a given.

We have a virus that spreads easier than the common cold and kills at 1.5% Our response was what? Stop planes from China....then what...People from China fly elsewhere...common sense tells you its going to spread...so Trump takes credit for virus not coming here sooner...ok lets just give him that. Fast forward to today...we look like a 3rd world country....testing was disaster...lockdown is BS...the Governors can decide...funny...the Idiot from Georgia did not know asystematic people can spread it until YESTERDAY.....so what does he do today...he OPENS THE BEACHES.

Today Trump said he wants to have a conversation about doing something special with everyone outside for Easter.....huh? I think he's having a.breakdown.... and also says Cuomo not gracious enough .... whaaatttt?? The guy gets crazier every day. The best is when he gives his medical hunches...is he a doctor? Why was Pence put in charge of this....is he a doctor? Pence will be blamed soon and dumped...its coming...this guy is very scary....and I think Biden is weak but I don't think there is a chance this guy gets reelected...sorry for the ranr and being all over the place its just completely frightening whats going on.

You guys need to see this. Trump or DeBlasio? The real blame....100% of it lies at the hands of the Chinese government. Their denials, lies and coverups prevented other nations from acting with a greater sense of urgency.

I agree w that. Definitely China but thats a given.

We have a virus that spreads easier than the common cold and kills at 1.5% Our response was what? Stop planes from China....then what...People from China fly elsewhere...common sense tells you its going to spread...so Trump takes credit for virus not coming here sooner...ok lets just give him that. Fast forward to today...we look like a 3rd world country....testing was disaster...lockdown is BS...the Governors can decide...funny...the Idiot from Georgia did not know asystematic people can spread it until YESTERDAY.....so what does he do today...he OPENS THE BEACHES.

Today Trump said he wants to have a conversation about doing something special with everyone outside for Easter.....huh? I think he's having a.breakdown.... and also says Cuomo not gracious enough .... whaaatttt?? The guy gets crazier every day. The best is when he gives his medical hunches...is he a doctor? Why was Pence put in charge of this....is he a doctor? Pence will be blamed soon and dumped...its coming...this guy is very scary....and I think Biden is weak but I don't think there is a chance this guy gets reelected...sorry for the ranr and being all over the place its just completely frightening whats going on.
What did you want Trump to do? He put a China ban on and was called a racist. If you have a criticism, then a solution should be posted. Once again, what actions did he take that were wrong? What would you have done?

On Jan. 31, when President Trump put in place unprecedented travel restrictions on Chinese citizens after coronavirus infections exploded there, Biden resorted to his favorite word, labeling the restrictions as “xenophobic” and calling it “fear-mongering” and “hysteria.”

Ray Luca

EOG Master
What did you want Trump to do? He put a China ban on and was called a racist. If you have a criticism, then a solution should be posted. Once again, what actions did he take that were wrong? What would you have done?

He watched for 70 days...sucked off President Xi on twitter.by saying he's got it under total control....so he can get his trade deal..ignored his own Intel reports...told the American people it will go away and to buy stocks and wash their hands

cheapseats

EOG Master
The local brain dead, kooks, leftist here don't have a brain, don't ask them such difficult questions.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
As for me. I would have listened to the CDC...even if that meant shutting down all international flights...I would have accepted the tests from WHO

Every single Hollywood movie has the playbook...test and isolate....South Korea Singapore....they're winning....

Even today I just don't get it...lets take nursing homes for example staff gets their temp taken before allowed insider...um hello...you can spread this virus without showing a fever....so what did that do at the airports...nothing...and btw I know plenty people who got into JFK from Italy....AND NOBODY LOOKED AT THEM

He watched for 70 days...sucked off President Xi on twitter.by saying he's got it under total control....so he can get his trade deal..ignored his own Intel reports...told the American people it will go away and to buy stocks and wash their hands

No one cares what he says. He didn't ignore anything. He gets warnings all the time for many subjects. He listened to Fauci.