Katie Miller tests positive for coronavirus

mr merlin

EOG Master
Married to stephen miller, one of Trumps closest aids. It's a good thing he's immune to all human disease.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Winky drowning in a soup of hate, sad to see. One would think his illness would have made him love life a little more?

Can you blame him after what Trump, Steph Miller and Katie have done to our once great country. We're no better than a 3rd world country, a banana republic.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Can you blame him after what Trump, Steph Miller and Katie have done to our once great country. We're no better than a 3rd world country, a banana republic.
It must suck to stay in your house until July, you voted for Pritzker. Enjoy your blue way of living.

Stay safe.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It must suck to stay in your house until July, you voted for Pritzker. Enjoy your blue way of living.

Stay safe.

Just got home from a 3 mile run in wet and virus conditions. Also went shopping at a Walmart and Jewel. Mandatory face covering rule in the virus conditions. Which I think is very smart. Stores were crowded.

I'm anxious for restaurants to open. Missing the breakfast club. Can't wait to fuck up some MAGA people for what Trump has done to the country.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Just got home from a 3 mile run in wet and virus conditions. Also went shopping at a Walmart and Jewel. Mandatory face covering rule in the virus conditions. Which I think is very smart. Stores were crowded.

I'm anxious for restaurants to open. Missing the breakfast club. Can't wait to fuck up some MAGA people for what Trump has done to the country.
That had to be a brutal run, temp has dropped all day.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Compared to some of the vile disgusting shit you post about people, GMAFB

Here's a blast from the past when Winky was posting as TheWinkster. "Mo" is Mofome, an EOG moderator at the time. I suppose you're fine with it. He got banned for about a year:

1589152879328.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The 2020 version of Winkyduck is far better than the 2009 version of TheWinkster.

Maybe the name change was the key.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's a blast from the past when Winky was posting as TheWinkster. "Mo" is Mofome, an EOG moderator at the time. I suppose you're fine with it. He got banned for about a year:

View attachment 7461228
Yup, he's the worst, a lot of people are just spewing shit for kicks, he actually believes the crap he puts out. He's as sick in the head as they come.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The 2020 version of Winkyduck is far better than the 2009 version of TheWinkster.

Maybe the name change was the key.

He was Winkyduck before and after, he changed for some reason I don't remember, maybe forgot his first password. AFAIK, odd thing is he never fully did apologize for the threat, gave a sort of "sorry, but Mo deserved it".

kane

EOG master

View attachment 7461228

It's pretty tough to defend this I'll admit, but I also don't know what mofome said to him to cause this, I don't know mofome or what type of guy he is, maybe he said somethnig worse to Winky, it's hard for me to comment on a situation between two people that took place 11 years ago, but if Winky posted this today I would say he's way over the line

ComptrBob

EOG Master
It's pretty tough to defend this I'll admit, but I also don't know what mofome said to him to cause this, I don't know mofome or what type of guy he is, maybe he said somethnig worse to Winky, it's hard for me to comment on a situation between two people that took place 11 years ago, but if Winky posted this today I would say he's way over the line

Obviously, you didn't know about it, I was being facetious about you being ok with this sort of post.

Winky had previously posted about beating up his own sister, its a long story. I think McIrish touched on it recently. Mo was calling him out for that and Winky retailiated.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I know Nazi's Steve Miller and his wife Katie won't like it but the DOJ needs to get their asses to Georgia to investigate the hate murder of an unarmed black man. I believe two right wing extremists need to be executed. And hopefully Nazi Katie Miller has zero say.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

visit el salvador and report back if you live in a 3rd world country.....

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hopefully she gives it to her hubby and then #IQ45 and both die from it

Maybe before This GREAT President Dies, he could pass it on to a Liberal Snow Flake Like Winky.

Then He can go find Hussein Obama, and Give Him a Bunch of Hugs and Kisses.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I know Nazi's Steve Miller and his wife Katie won't like it but the DOJ needs to get their asses to Georgia to investigate the hate murder of an unarmed black man. I believe two right wing extremists need to be executed. And hopefully Nazi Katie Miller has zero say.
At this time I would not call it a racist crime. These two would kill anyone who did it. This is where the media has to be careful - but won't. No doubt they are staring a manslaughter charge, minimum. They would have a better case if it directly affected them.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Mo loved to e-battle. He had a lot of Trump qualities, like the need to feel loved and be told how great he was. He would be on the forums 18-20 hours a day, don't know how he did it.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Mo loved to e-battle. He had a lot of Trump qualities, like the need to feel loved and be told how great he was. He would be on the forums 18-20 hours a day, don't know how he did it.

Yep, Mo had over 170,000 posts before new management banned him. He thought The Shrink had willed him EOG when in reality EOG had been gambled away a year before.

At one point, Mo had started at least 25 of the 50 threads on the first page of the EOG main forum. I once accused him of posting stuff just to see what shit would stick.