Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Valuist

EOG Master
This just seen online:

"This is what happens when coronavirus gets into your eyes, learn how to protect yourself".

Considering that the vast number of cases are asymptomatic, one likely would have no idea a microscopic coronavirus molecule made its way into one's eye.
Complete stupidity.

This just seen online:

"This is what happens when coronavirus gets into your eyes, learn how to protect yourself".

Considering that the vast number of cases are asymptomatic, one likely would have no idea a microscopic coronavirus molecule made its way into one's eye.
Complete stupidity.

That doesn't come close to approaching the level of stupidity of disinfectant injections

Libs- no past posting and complaining later. When would you say it’s time to open the whole country? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

He never recommended injecting disinfectants. You going to say when we should open the country or just past post ?

You and all the trumptards have tried so desperately to defend his insanely stupid suggestion

Exact quote:
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

You and all the trumptards have tried so desperately to defend his insanely stupid suggestion

Exact quote:
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
He asks a question and then says it's for the medical doctors. Stop trying so hard for gotchas. Prediction or waiting to past post?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Okay, first of all, yeah I'm sure there are many different types of medical disinfectants that can be used in a variety of different ways, but the thought that someone could inject one of these disinfectants into a human body and in a minute the virus would be gone is a ridiculous thing to say. I mean if there truly were something like this that could be used, don't you think it would have been brought up long before Trump mentioned it, it's not like all of a sudden doctors across the globe would be saying to themselves, "Hey, Trump might be onto something, we have some disinfectants we can try, why didn't I think of that? Second, of course when he made his comment he wasn't thinking injecting Lysol or Clorox would kill the virus, at least I hope not, but the guy is so ignorant it's hard not to put anything past him, and when Trump says something so fucking dumb and ignorant, it gives me and the left something to laugh at, something to make fun of. Third, when you say maybe he was just asking a question of the doctor about what he was saying, then that's what he would have said the next day, that he was just asking a question, but that's not what he said, he said he was just joking, he didn't double down by saying he was asking a serious question, he said he was only joking. Later that night his advisors told him it was a dumb thing to say, so rather than double down the next day, he claimed it was a joke

do you laugh at bidens stupid remarks or let them slide because he's your guy?

joe aint no bargin. to think he will be a super prez is a reach. in your eyes anything is better than trump, right? i wonder...

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Okay, first of all, yeah I'm sure there are many different types of medical disinfectants that can be used in a variety of different ways, but the thought that someone could inject one of these disinfectants into a human body and in a minute the virus would be gone is a ridiculous thing to say. I mean if there truly were something like this that could be used, don't you think it would have been brought up long before Trump mentioned it, it's not like all of a sudden doctors across the globe would be saying to themselves, "Hey, Trump might be onto something, we have some disinfectants we can try, why didn't I think of that? Second, of course when he made his comment he wasn't thinking injecting Lysol or Clorox would kill the virus, at least I hope not, but the guy is so ignorant it's hard not to put anything past him, and when Trump says something so fucking dumb and ignorant, it gives me and the left something to laugh at, something to make fun of. Third, when you say maybe he was just asking a question of the doctor about what he was saying, then that's what he would have said the next day, that he was just asking a question, but that's not what he said, he said he was just joking, he didn't double down by saying he was asking a serious question, he said he was only joking. Later that night his advisors told him it was a dumb thing to say, so rather than double down the next day, he claimed it was a joke

did he really say it would be gone in a minute?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
It's funny to me when trumptards constantly try and defend stupidity with no awareness that it makes them look just as stupid.

i am not defending him. you make up stuff to attack and complain.. tell the truth what he said and debate the issue...not lysol and clorox.

all mexican are rapist is my favorite you guys made up....

i am not defending him. you make up stuff to attack and complain.. tell the truth what he said and debate the issue...not lysol and clorox.

all mexican are rapist is my favorite you guys made up....

I haven’t said anything of those things

I provided trumps exact quote word for word on disinfectant injections.

Keep doubling down on stupid if it makes you feel better-it’s always good for a laugh
The last fake news you posted is that leaking the Flynn conversation wasn't illegal at the time it was leaked. And you tripled down on it. If you would have admitted to being wrong, then it would have been OK.

If deaths go up in a month, the libs will be saying Trump shouldn't have opened. If they go down, they won't say a thing. Free rolling at it's best. Say now when the country should open. Say a time or amount of deaths. All states or just certain states? I say open all now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Not much virus talk from the lefties, I wonder why?

Headed for another nice day well under 20K new cases and well under 1000 deaths.

boston massacre

EOG Master
do you laugh at bidens stupid remarks or let them slide because he's your guy?

joe aint no bargin. to think he will be a super prez is a reach. in your eyes anything is better than trump, right? i wonder...

He'd take Greta Thornberg over Trump.

Brain of a SNOW FLAKE.