Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

I've posted numerous times what I would do and when I would consider reopening, I'm not going to post it every time just because you want me to, if I post it again right now, next week you'll ask the same question. If you really want to know what I would do, then go search for it
lies

mr merlin

EOG Master
Back on topic, NY with another new low in deaths(106), down almost 90% from the high.

The wonderful thing about pandemics is that on the way down things get better and better with each passing day.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Good old mayor deblasio, one of the least impressive men in america, is now jumping the gun on fear - he said he's worried not about a 2nd wave of virus, but a 3rd wave in a year or two.

What a dope. LOL

For the 5th time.
Morell emphasized that unmasking is not the same as declassification. “When a name is unmasked, the underlying intelligence to include the name remains classified so leaking it would be a crime.”

mr merlin

EOG Master
I didn’t know you support incest-learn something new about you every day
Girls who are mistreated are normally resentful of their fathers when they grow up, obviously that's not the case. Trump must have been your stereotypical perfect father, sort of like Mr Brady or the guy on leave it to beaver.

kane

EOG master
do you laugh at bidens stupid remarks or let them slide because he's your guy?

joe aint no bargin. to think he will be a super prez is a reach. in your eyes anything is better than trump, right? i wonder...

Biden isn't my guy, my guy is anyone but Trump, I don't care what Biden does or what he says, anyone but Trump. Under normal circumstances I would pay much more attention to each candidate and pick the one that best represents me, but these aren't normal circumstances, so I honestly don't care about anything Biden says or does, I just want Trump to not get a second term

And I keep asking you to post a legitimate link. None of this fake news bullshit you like to throw out
I posted the link 50 times. It’s well known that Flynn’s name was used by the press. It’s been talked about daily in the media for some time now.

Now It makes sense why you post so much fake news

kane

EOG master
Girls who are mistreated are normally resentful of their fathers when they grow up, obviously that's not the case. Trump must have been your stereotypical perfect father, sort of like Mr Brady or the guy on leave it to beaver.

Do stereotypical fathers embrace their adult daughters and kiss them on the lips?
Do stereotypical fathers grab their adult daughter's ass?
Do stereotypical fathers want to fuck their daughter?

Good old mayor deblasio, one of the least impressive men in america, is now jumping the gun on fear - he said he's worried not about a 2nd wave of virus, but a 3rd wave in a year or two.

What a dope. LOL

Agreed on Diblasio-him and trump have shown the most reckless response to Covid

Do stereotypical fathers embrace their adult daughters and kiss them on the lips?
Do stereotypical fathers grab their adult daughter's ass?
Do stereotypical fathers want to fuck their daughter?

Just let him support father/daughter incest. Nothing wrong with that if it’s committed by his cult leader

He has no legitimate links, the other day he linked something to conservapedia, he later said conservapedia wasn't credible, this is what you're dealing with

He’s a lot of fun to kick around however. Arguing with trumptards is always an easy match as they’re dumb as a bag of hammers.

https://theintercept.com/2017/02/14...mitted-serious-and-wholly-justified-felonies/

In the spectrum of crimes involving the leaking of classified information, publicly revealing the contents of SIGINT — signals intelligence — is one of the most serious felonies. Journalists (and all other nongovernmental citizens) can be prosecuted under federal law for disclosing classified information only under the narrowest circumstances; reflecting how serious SIGINT is considered to be, one of those circumstances includes leaking the contents of intercepted communications, as defined this way by 18 § 798 of the U.S. Code:

Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates … or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes … any classified information … obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.​

That all of these officials committed major crimes can hardly be disputed. In January, CNN reported that Flynn’s calls with the Russians “were captured by routine U.S. eavesdropping targeting the Russian diplomats.” That means that the contents of those calls were “obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of [a] foreign government,” which in turn means that anyone who discloses them — or reports them to the public — is guilty of a felony under the statute.

kane

EOG master
Fake news Heisenberg. If you don’t believe my links or something that everyone in the world knows, then post a link showing it was legal.

The other day you posted a link that you said wasn't credible. You can't be trusted to post anything other than fake news, you're the king of lies and fake news

The other day you posted a link that you said wasn't credible. You can't be trusted to post anything other than fake news, you're the king of lies and fake news
i did that on purpose. Wikipedia was used. In my daughters school they can't even quote wikipedia because it's not credible. I posted conservapedia to prove a point.

kane

EOG master
i did that on purpose. Wikipedia was used. In my daughters school they can't even quote wikipedia because it's not credible. I posted conservapedia to prove a point.

LMAO, you linked to a site that you admitted wasn't credible and was Fake News, and now you say you did it on purpose. How many other times have you linked to Fake News on purpose?

LMAO, you linked to a site that you admitted wasn't credible and was Fake News, and now you say you did it on purpose. How many other times have you linked to Fake News on purpose?
Yes, I linked a site and said it was fake news to show that both Wikipedia and Conservapedia are fake.

You lefties may just be stupid. I post an article from conservapedia, link it, say it's fake news to prove a point that wikipedia and conservapedia post on opposite sides and both will lie.