Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Simple question. Was it legal to leak the Flynn conversation when it was leaked? Yes or no? I'll get proof after your answer.

I would imagine Horowitz would have brought charges, if it would have been

Or Durham, by now

Remember Hannity and Tucker and the rest are opinion (aka propaganda) shows.

So till charges are brought which result in either guilty verdicts or pleas of some sort, I am going with not illegal

MrTop

EOG Master
“We want big stadiums loaded with people,” Trump said as he called into the broadcast of a charity golf event. “We don’t want 15,000 people watching Alabama-LSU.”

blueline

EOG Master
Biden is cutting into the senior vote.
Old people seeing that when they talk about sacrificing people for the good of the economy that means them.

boston massacre

EOG Master
He will say anything for votes....he doesn’t give a shit about anybody but himself and his properties....

This Lib Doesn't Like it, when POTUS Talks about Golf on his Course.

Freedom of Speech can only be exercised in a Liberal Environment.

He wants him Impeached for Speaking about Golf on his Course.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
nothing wrong with smelling the hair

at work i get real low and deep inhale of their chair seats after they get up and walk up away. the chairs with the polyester/memory foam cushion really hold the scent better than the leather chairs.

kane

EOG master
Left- you going to tell us when we should open or are you just going to complain?

I've posted numerous times what I would do and when I would consider reopening, I'm not going to post it every time just because you want me to, if I post it again right now, next week you'll ask the same question. If you really want to know what I would do, then go search for it

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I've posted numerous times what I would do and when I would consider reopening, I'm not going to post it every time just because you want me to, if I post it again right now, next week you'll ask the same question. If you really want to know what I would do, then go search for it

Be careful. He is gonna start charging you rent. YOU ARE IN HIS HEAD!