Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
cases down, deaths way down from 1 week ago.
Strangely there's no sign of it ramping up to 200,000 cases /day by months end?

kane

EOG master
Maybe, no idea how fast the virus can be killed. I just know I want the country open and you are waiting to see what happens before saying what should have been done.

I've posted what I would do several times, if you want to know, search for it, it I post it again, next week you'll be saying the same thing as you are now

cheapseats

EOG Master
Notice how worldometer graphic goes from 10k increments to million increments. Makes for doom and gloom as it takes a larger # to move the line down.

It was definitely fun watching all those clips of CNN and MSNBC hosts saying over and over again how Trump wasn’t taking Hydro. Then it made sense how all the libs here followed.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
its a reach to think there is a correlation....jmo

Dumb Alfie says the black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested.

"Kim Jung Un denuclearised because Trump intimidated him"
- Dumb Alfie

"Omar married her brother".
- Dumb Alfie

Hello Sol, Aka Mr. Ignoramus.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This is nothing but lies and delusion from the Lamestream Fake News media and the Do-Nothing Democrats. History will remember me as perhaps the GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER. History will not remember you because you are a LOSER who posts LIES on the internet.

Hey does Stormie pussy smell like tuna and did she laugh at your tiny cok?

How's that wall doin? Still a National Emergency?

Does Barron fukk Melania?

Are you and Kim Ping Pong still dating?

Ever stank fanger your Daughter?

Is your kid Eric still in grade 5?

DId you sit on Bill Barr's face?

Where's Roooty?

When is the victory parade for the liberation of Venezuela?

Will that fukkin typhoon in The Phillipines hit Alabama?

Did Barry Sotero piss in your breakfast cereal, the one with Sean Hannity on the box, Lucky Charms?

Does Skelly Conway swallow?

Does Mike Pentz fart in church?

Do you like Nancy's rack?

Is Ted McConnell an ingrown hair?

Do you add up your scorecard on the first tee?

Thanks in advance for your time ya fat fukk.

Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.[8] In 2017, it was the 128th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than five million prescriptions.[9][10]

Did a lot of reading on Hydroxychloroquine. Prior to coronavirus, problems only occurred if it was used for 5 years or more. After Trump mentioning Hydroxychloroquine, all kinds of warnings.

Largest Statistically Significant Study by 6,200 Multi-Country Physicians on COVID-19 Uncovers Treatment Patterns and Puts Pandemic in Context
  • Hydroxychloroquine was overall chosen as the most effective therapy amongst COVID-19 treaters from a list of 15 options (37% of COVID-19 treaters)
    • 75% in Spain, 53% Italy, 44% in China, 43% in Brazil, 29% in France, 23% in the U.S. and 13% in the U.K.
  • The two most common treatment regimens for Hydroxychloroquine were:
    • (38%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 400 mg daily for five days
    • (26%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 200mg twice daily for four days
  • Outside the U.S., Hydroxychloroquine was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the U.S. it was most commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients
https://www.sermo.com/press-release...atment-patterns-and-puts-pandemic-in-context/

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Hey does Stormie pussy smell like tuna and did she laugh at your tiny cok?

How's that wall doin? Still a National Emergency?

Does Barron fukk Melania?

Are you and Kim Ping Pong still dating?

Ever stank fanger your Daughter?

Is your kid Eric still in grade 5?

DId you sit on Bill Barr's face?

Where's Roooty?

When is the victory parade for the liberation of Venezuela?

Will that fukkin typhoon in The Phillipines hit Alabama?

Did Barry Sotero piss in your breakfast cereal, the one with Sean Hannity on the box, Lucky Charms?

Does Skelly Conway swallow?

Does Mike Pentz fart in church?

Do you like Nancy's rack?

Is Ted McConnell an ingrown hair?

Do you add up your scorecard on the first tee?

Thanks in advance for your time ya fat fukk.

you thought of these all by yourself?