Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I love that it's been since friday when I was having a civil debate with Raiders and he posted a wiki page and when I read the link back to him he changed the source to conservpedia and hes still posting links.

Raiders you got to get back to bitcoin threads or something brother. You think you're winning at something here that you clearly aren't my man. No ones changing anyone's minds and its 7 dudes all trying to look smarter than the next with their biased based beliefs.

kane

EOG master
And yesterday they were caught fudging numbers. Best part is Raiders has posted charts and graphs and numbers for 2 solid months all based in bullshit numbers. Hundreds of posts based on distorted, fudged numbers! Lol. How's that got to feel???

Governor Desantis was caught fudging numbers in Florida, there are many more Covid cases here than what's being reported

The scientist who created Florida's Covid 19 Data Portal wasn't just removed from her position May 5th, she was fired on Monday by the Department of Health for refusing to manipulate data

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...data-researcher-out-state-reopens/5218897002/

I love that it's been since friday when I was having a civil debate with Raiders and he posted a wiki page and when I read the link back to him he changed the source to conservpedia and hes still posting links.

Raiders you got to get back to bitcoin threads or something brother. You think you're winning at something here that you clearly aren't my man. No ones changing anyone's minds and its 7 dudes all trying to look smarter than the next with their biased based beliefs.
Yeah but I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out why I posted that conservapedia article. It wae s an example of fake news. I'm not here to win anything. Starting to put morons on ignore. I can't believe how gullible the left is. CNN and MSNBC say that Trump isn't taking hydroxychloroquine and the lefties here believe it.

Yeah but I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out why I posted that conservapedia article. It wae s an example of fake news. I'm not here to win anything. Starting to put morons on ignore. I can't believe how gullible the left is. CNN and MSNBC say that Trump isn't taking hydroxychloroquine and the lefties here believe it.
E1E1275A-4628-4BB2-9651-34C8003FC3AE.jpeg

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Governor Desantis was caught fudging numbers in Florida, there are many more Covid cases here than what's being reported

The scientist who created Florida's Covid 19 Data Portal wasn't just removed from her position May 5th, she was fired on Monday by the Department of Health for refusing to manipulate data

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...data-researcher-out-state-reopens/5218897002/

jesus that fukkin stinks.

the right just can't prove a point or realize an agenda without cheating.

reopening strategies, risk vs reward should be a straight up data set.

obviously the true numbers did not support reopening at that time.