Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
cases down, deaths way down from 1 week ago.
Strangely there's no sign of it ramping up to 200,000 cases /day by months end?
And yesterday they were caught fudging numbers. Best part is Raiders has posted charts and graphs and numbers for 2 solid months all based in bullshit numbers. Hundreds of posts based on distorted, fudged numbers! Lol. How's that got to feel???

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's ov
And yesterday they were caught fudging numbers. Best part is Raiders has posted charts and graphs and numbers for 2 solid months all based in bullshit numbers. Hundreds of posts based on distorted, fudged numbers! Lol. How's that got to feel???
It's over, the pandemic is waning, hospitals are emptying in most areas.

DonaldJTrump

EOG Member
Hey does Stormie pussy smell like tuna and did she laugh at your tiny cok?

How's that wall doin? Still a National Emergency?

Does Barron fukk Melania?

Are you and Kim Ping Pong still dating?

Ever stank fanger your Daughter?

Is your kid Eric still in grade 5?

DId you sit on Bill Barr's face?

Where's Roooty?

When is the victory parade for the liberation of Venezuela?

Will that fukkin typhoon in The Phillipines hit Alabama?

Did Barry Sotero piss in your breakfast cereal, the one with Sean Hannity on the box, Lucky Charms?

Does Skelly Conway swallow?

Does Mike Pentz fart in church?

Do you like Nancy's rack?

Is Ted McConnell an ingrown hair?

Do you add up your scorecard on the first tee?

Thanks in advance for your time ya fat fukk.

You are a LOSER who posts LIES on the internet.
I am worth many BILLIONS of dollars.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You are a LOSER who posts LIES on the internet.
I am worth many BILLIONS of dollars.

I just asked you if your kid does your wife.

And you, allegedly the most powerful man in the world responded by calling me a loser.

What a fukkin show of force I now live in fear.

Are you gonna tariff my groceries and build a great wall around my houses?

Go suck some more dem dick you fat impeached wig wearin 87 IQ covefe kweer.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Did a lot of reading on Hydroxychloroquine. Prior to coronavirus, problems only occurred if it was used for 5 years or more. After Trump mentioning Hydroxychloroquine, all kinds of warnings.

Retard Alert.

Couple other retards are also promoting the drug. Two Far Right leaders, Boris Johnson and Bolsonaro.

After provoking the usual hysteria, the Washington Post, New York Times, cable news and the rest of the hit-and-run media moved on. Only Wall Street Journal columnist William McGurn thought to tell the rest of the story.

So what actually happened? To start with, only one student tested positive for coronavirus. … Mr. Falwell says no [other] infections were traced back to campus. No Liberty student living on campus tested positive, and no staffer stationed on campus tested positive.​
https://www.baconsrebellion.com/wp/jerry-falwell-jr-covid-19-and-the-insufferables/

billysink

EOG Dedicated
how the fukk does raiders spend 5 days being flat out wrong about 1 simple thing.

That's an accomplishment on itself.

not 1 day