Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

All of you lefties repeated exactly what CNN was saying over and over again. That Trump wasn’t taking the drug. The rest of the world knows he’s taking it. Think for yourself.

If I watched Tucker, I would be posting lies and bullshit like you do

1. You’re too smart to waste your time watching that know nothing whiny bitch

2. If you did stumble upon the show by accident you’d at least have the capacity for critical thinking to sniff out the bullshit, unlike the trumptard cultists

Bushay

NHL Expert

Bushay

NHL Expert
Let's see how Tucker does against a TV scientist. lol. Embarrassing. Like he does every time he's losing an argument, He talks over his guests or cuts them off. Watch him end the conversation quickly cause he's "Out of time" lol. They actually take this dope seriously. Tucker Carlson! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Trump claims a sitting President can't be charged with a crime. Wonder why he's even persuing this one.

Trump is desperate to distract from 90K dead and record unemployment by his making.

What he’s too dumb to realize is the country sees through that bullshit and the strategy is going to backfire spectacularly.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...-of-hydroxychloroquine-for-covid-19-1.4912649
Lefties are clueless when it concerns China.

The numbers s

lollololuuz I forgot about that, it was 6721 dumb as fukk moves ago.

Can you count the man hours in the USA devoted solely to trying to spin this idiot into a competent leader.

3,489,423,679 hours spent by MILLIONS of idiots trying to make ONE idiot look sharp.

And the singular idiot, object of all this effort, turns the entire sum of effort into FAIL daily, just by being himself. A complete fukkin idiot.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Let's see how Tucker does against a TV scientist. lol. Embarrassing. Like he does every time he's losing an argument, He talks over his guests or cuts them off. Watch him end the conversation quickly cause he's "Out of time" lol. They actually take this dope seriously. Tucker Carlson! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cuckler Turdleson should be replaced by Mike Merlin.

kane

EOG master
I've been telling Raiders to go back to peeps, more his speed over there, bunch of idiots throwing feces at each other, EOG much too sharp for him, too easy to expose his lies and bullshit

kane

EOG master
you would take it in a heart beat if your life was on the line with covid.

Trump doesn't have Covid, there's no reason for him to be taking it, it hasn't been proven effective to take proactively, he could be putting himself in danger

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yup, easier to just drop billions on them like the lying black kid did with Iran.

How are your right wing conspiracies going? When will we see arrests? Who gets arrested first, Susan Rice or James Comey?

"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Cheapseats

"Mike Flynn is an American Hero".
- Cheapseats

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free and is my hero".
- Dumb Alfie

I've been telling Raiders to go back to peeps, more his speed over there, bunch of idiots throwing feces at each other, EOG much too sharp for him, too easy to expose his lies and bullshit
You, Billy and Big Dummy are three of the dumbest posters on any forum they’re at . Heisenberg’s smarter but keeps posting fake news. The other libs just have different opinions and that’s fine.