Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

kane

EOG master
20 plus armed riot police get confronted by a 75 year old man with a phone, and the only way they could have dealt with the situation was to push the old man down, sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
LMAO, these are riot police, they're used to dealing with instigators, and they got flustered by a 75 year old man holding a phone? And yes, if they thought he was instigating, then they should have cuffed him and taken him away, not get violent with him

They shoved him out of the way, you whiny cunt. That's violence? LMAO.

What a little bitch.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="MonkeyF0cker, post: 7605963, member: 27009"]They shoved him out of the way, you whiny cunt. That's violence? LMAO.

What a little bitch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when you shove a 75 year old man to the ground splitting his head open, that's violence. Whiny cunt? I liked shitdick better, funny how you can't make one post without the constant name calling

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
25% of blacks now strongly approve of Trump, not the 40% "yea he's ok" but strongly approve.
I Love it. Keep pressuring the Fraud Bookie to put up the 30% will support The Idiot in Nov -110 line. I couldn't shame him into it, maybe you idiots can.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, when you shove a 75 year old man to the ground splitting his head open, that's violence. Whiny cunt? I liked shitdick better, funny how you can't make one post without the constant name calling

If you weren't a dumbfuck I wouldn't have to call you that. Not my fault. I'm just reactionary.

You must be as uncoordinated as that instigating piece of shit if you think stumbling 12 feet backwards from a little shove, not being able to brace yourself, and falling on your head is normal. Maybe people with that sort of athleticism shouldn't be confronting and annoying marching riot police.

All of you worthless criminals always have an excuse though.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm sure you guys would just love it if some random douchebag came up to you and started tapping you on the arm with their phone.

If you don't shove that guy out of your way, you're a fucking pussy and might as well start scheduling your reassignment surgery.

kane

EOG master
Yes. I read that wrong. What does that change?

You posted "They didn't confront him, you stupid fuck. He confronted them. All of you idiots need to constantly lie. How pathetic are you?
But now you realize you were wrong and I didn't post what you thought I did, and you're not even man enough to say "my bad"

kane

EOG master
I'm sure you guys would just love it if some random douchebag came up to you and started tapping you on the arm with their phone.

If you don't shove that guy out of your way, you're a fucking pussy and might as well start scheduling your reassignment surgery.

Well, If I was walking down the street and some guy came up to me and started tapping me on the arm, I'd probably freak out for a second, then I'd probably push him away, but I'm a civilian walking down the street minding my own business, the last thing I'm expecting is some random old man coming up to me. Now, if I was a member of the riot police and I was marching in line with 20 of my fellow officers fully armed, and the same scenario happens, I would have dealt with it differently, I would be expecting someone to walk up to me, these guys aren't normal cops, they're riot police, these guys are used to dealing with people much tougher than a 75 year old wielding an iPhone. To them a 75 year old with a phone should be a fucking walk in the park, it's not like they encountered a dozen brick throwing punks, it was one 75 year old man with a phone, the situation could have been handled better

kane

EOG master
JFC. What a sensitive bitch. No wonder you people bend the knee to a bunch of people you've never met.

Okay, so the next time you make a post, and I respond by accusing you of saying something you never said, I don't want to hear a peep from you

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Well, If I was walking down the street and some guy came up to me and started tapping me on the arm, I'd probably freak out for a second, then I'd probably push him away, but I'm a civilian walking down the street minding my own business, the last thing I'm expecting is some random old man coming up to me. Now, if I was a member of the riot police and I was marching in line with 20 of my fellow officers fully armed, and the same scenario happens, I would have dealt with it differently, I would be expecting someone to walk up to me, these guys aren't normal cops, they're riot police, these guys are used to dealing with people much tougher than a 75 year old wielding an iPhone. To them a 75 year old with a phone should be a fucking walk in the park, it's not like they encountered a dozen brick throwing punks, it was one 75 year old man with a phone, the situation could have been handled better

And that's why you're not a cop. You'd endanger the lives of your fellow officers because you're a fucking pansy ass.

boston massacre

EOG Master
the 75 year old man did not just have any phone ... he had a flip phone. It could flip and hit the cop in the helmet !!!

About 8.3 Million People in N.Y.C.

A Majority Voted for a Useless Liberal Deranged Mayor.

That Many People without any Brains in their Head ?

kane

EOG master
Shhhh. I want the Fraud Bookie to see this and post the Idiot getting 30% of the Black Vote -110.

In what universe is trump getting 30% of the black vote? If you guaranteed him 10% he'd take it in a heartbeat, last election he got 8%. Not in trumps wildest dream does he even approach 30%

mr merlin

EOG Master
In what universe is trump getting 30% of the black vote? If you guaranteed him 10% he'd take it in a heartbeat, last election he got 8%. Not in trumps wildest dream does he even approach 30%
No, but 15% may happen, and that would make it almost impossible for a dem to win.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Ask the Gutless Bookie Cabino. He said the Idiot's getting 25-35% of the Black vote in 2020.

kane

EOG master
No, but 15% may happen, and that would make it almost impossible for a dem to win.

I see where trump is losing support from seniors
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Polit...eniors-virus-is-shifting-their-views-of-Trump

https://www.latimes.com/politics/newsletter/2020-04-24/trump-losing-senior-voters-essential-politics

Trump is also losing supoort from evangelicals

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...ng-confidence-in-trumps-handling-of-covid-19/

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/22/trump-churches-evaneglicals-coronavirus-274842

If Trump loses suppoort from seniors and evangelicals, needless to say he's in big trouble

BunkerBoy is not going to get squat for the black vote after this past week. In fact the black vote will come out much stronger against him compared to 2016. Black female VP and blacks like Joe quite a bit.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
20 plus armed riot police get confronted by a 75 year old man with a phone, and the only way they could have dealt with the situation was to push the old man down, sad

And they were right wing special emergency forces dressed in full riot gear armed with special equipment. They were trained to take out old harmless American's. Especially the dangerous ones. Money wasted.

mr merlin

EOG Master
BunkerBoy is not going to get squat for the black vote after this past week. In fact the black vote will come out much stronger against him compared to 2016. Black female VP and blacks like Joe quite a bit.
Trumps black vote comes from black men, they aren't going to be impressed with some black bitch being VP. Not one bit.