Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump keeping knee on the neck of liberalism while at the same time helping blacks up and out of poverty.

Blexit baby!

The unemployment rate for black workers edged up to 16.8% in May from 16.7% in April and for Asian workers it rose to 15% from 14.5%. In contrast, unemployment for white workers fell to 12.4% in May from 14.2% in April, a record drop.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Just kills them to see the country doing well economically despite the incredible effort put forth by the extreme left to systematically destroy the economy. What a big day for Trump and America.

The Intelligent Understand What's Happening.

You Have to be the Dumbest Mother Fucker on Earth to Vote Democrat.

Democrats/Liberals/Snow Flakes/Antifa.

No Body Cares about any of these PUNKS, Except the FAKES NEWS, Who Suck Them in Every Day.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Rasmussen saying latest poll has black vot
e now at 40% for Trump.

I love seeing that. Those numbers make Trump a huge favorite. I want Biden to be the assumed dog this election season. And your polling shows he is. I remember Hillary was a solid favorite and the Dems stayed home. Railturd has Trump -150 surging to -300. I like being the assumed underdog this election season

boston massacre

EOG Master
Looking at All This Political Posting on EOG The Last Couple Months, Think Trump Wins with EOG.

The LIBERAL FLAKES on Here, Don't Seem To Gain any Support.

It's Just the Usual Rainbow Spider Web.

boston massacre

EOG Master
imagine the similarities. Hitlers right wing party were called Nazi's. Trump's right wing party is called Nazi's.

Minneapolis police departments will be dismantled. Good start.

Cha, cha, cha changes!

Use This FRUITCAKE as an Example.

What Undecided Voter in Their Right Mind, Would Listen to This Infected Parasite.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The unemployment rate for black workers edged up to 16.8% in May from 16.7% in April and for Asian workers it rose to 15% from 14.5%. In contrast, unemployment for white workers fell to 12.4% in May from 14.2% in April, a record drop.
Of course, blue states that have been shut down by governors for political purposes have most of the blacks - they're paying the price.

MrTop

EOG Master
Of course, blue states that have been shut down by governors for political purposes have most of the blacks - they're paying the price.

some of what you say could be true.. but some of those jobs are not coming back. Retail has been destroyed , airlines has been destroyed ... nothing to do with blue states.

mr merlin

EOG Master
some of what you say could be true.. but some of those jobs are not coming back. Retail has been destroyed , airlines has been destroyed ... nothing to do with blue states.
Yup, most of us have been talking about that since it started. Thank god for George Floyd, he single handidlly ended the shutdown hysteria, some of the govs still talk about it but it's over, their hearts are no longer in it.

By the way, were you singing trumps praises for the last 2 years when black unemployment was at historic lows? Hopefully once this is completely over in a couple months or so, the unemployment rate could return to maybe 6-7%, then the hard work of getting those hard jobs back begins.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Hilarious cherry picking. Be sure to highlight the relatively small rise in Black and Asian numbers. And make no mention of Hispanics' large drop from 18.9% to 17.6 %.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup, most of us have been talking about that since it started. Thank god for George Floyd, he single handidlly ended the shutdown hysteria, some of the govs still talk about it but it's over, their hearts are no longer in it.

By the way, were you singing trumps praises for the last 2 years when black unemployment was at historic lows? Hopefully once this is completely over in a couple months or so, the unemployment rate could return to maybe 6-7%, then the hard work of getting those hard jobs back begins.

i am not a democrat .... the problem is unemployment numbers never mention what the pay is of these people that are working. If the stock market is going up it only means the average pay of the workers are less... look at CEO pay to the average worker today compared to the 1950's. There are so many jobs today that do not pay well.

MrTop

EOG Master
Hilarious cherry picking. Be sure to highlight the relatively small rise in Black and Asian numbers. And make no mention of Hispanics' large drop from 18.9% to 17.6 %.

agree but i can only post what they give me. Many blacks have low paying wages. Education works but it is a long term fix. Higher pay from companies will never happen which is a quicker fix... CEO's are responsible to the shareholders.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Donny Jr wants to know what kind of person commits violence against an elderly man? Buffalo cops, that's who

So the cop that pushes a non-compliant instigator who stumbles out of the way is far worse than the libtard that parks his car on the side of the road, gets out, tears up someone's sign/property, and deliberately body slams an 82 year old.

Ok.

kane

EOG master
So the cop that pushes a non-compliant instigator who stumbles out of the way is far worse than the libtard that parks his car on the side of the road, gets out, tears up someone's sign/property, and deliberately body slams an 82 year old.

Ok.

Fake news, the old man wasn't instigating anything, you can post over and over what a terrible instigator the old man was, but that won't make it so. And one event has nothing to do with the other, the Buffalo cop was in the wrong, the cops even lied and said the old man tripped and fell

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yup. Walking up to a forward moving line of riot police who have called for the street to be cleared and tapping the cop on the arm with something in your hand isn't instigating if you're a completely dishonest dipshit.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yup. Walking up to a forward moving line of riot police who have called for the street to be cleared and tapping the cop on the arm with something in your hand isn't instigating if you're a completely dishonest dipshit.
that teetering old man would have fallen over if they breathed on him.

kane

EOG master

A 75 year old man holding a cell phone, I can see what a danger he presented, forget about pushing him, the cop should have shot him, or maybe he should have knocked him down then stepped on his neck for ten minutes

kane

EOG master
And after he was pushed down and started bleeding from his head, why didn't any of them stop and see if he was okay, why didn't they immediately kneel down to help him, they just walked right by like he wasn't even there

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And after he was pushed down and started bleeding from his head, why didn't any of them stop and see if he was okay, why didn't they immediately kneel down to help him, they just walked right by like he wasn't even there

They called for a medic which was there in a matter of seconds, dipshit. Did you want the riot police to shoot the pain away?

I really can't believe how dumb you fucking people are.

kane

EOG master
They called for a medic which was there in a matter of seconds, dipshit. Did you want the riot police to shoot the pain away?

I really can't believe how dumb you fucking people are.

Really? A matter of seconds? I don't think so. And if it was one of theirs on the ground with his head split open I can guarantee they would have stopped and knelt down to help, not continue walking like nothnig happened

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
A 75 year old man holding a cell phone, I can see what a danger he presented, forget about pushing him, the cop should have shot him, or maybe he should have knocked him down then stepped on his neck for ten minutes
Dunke thinks maybe he was AUNT TIFA, cop had no choice but to get violent. He's an embarrassment to Little Fellas everywhere.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Camouflage uniform was the medic, you fucking retard.

Too bad the cops aren't pathetic enough to show up at your job and try to instigate, disparage, and annoy the shit out of you all day.

Nobody is really that pathetic but people like you worthless shitdicks.

kane

EOG master
You retards really think you can just get in the way of a marching line of riot police. Huh?

No wonder libtards fill the jails.

On one side we have a marching line of riot police armed to the teeth, on the other side we have a 75 year old man armed with an iPhone, when they clash, the only logical way for the police to handle the situation is to push the old man down to the ground splitting his head open. Yeah, I can see where the armed marching line of riot police had no other way to deal with the danger the old man posed than to push him down

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
On one side we have a marching line of riot police armed to the teeth, on the other side we have a 75 year old man armed with an iPhone, when they clash, the only logical way for the police to handle the situation is to push the old man down to the ground splitting his head open. Yeah, I can see where the armed marching line of riot police had no other way to deal with the danger the old man posed than to push him down

So the 75 year old dipshit was just lost and asking for directions and had no idea what that marching line was intended to do. Right, retard?

kane

EOG master
Camouflage uniform was the medic, you fucking retard.

Too bad the cops aren't pathetic enough to show up at your job and try to instigate, disparage, and annoy the shit out of you all day.

Nobody is really that pathetic but people like you worthless shitdicks.

These were riot police, they're used to dealing with some serious shit, think about the types of dangerous people they deal with, and now here comes an old man holding a fucking phone and they figure the best way to deal with him is to push him to the ground, GMAFB

kane

EOG master
So the 75 year old dipshit was just lost and asking for directions and had no idea what that marching line was intended to do. Right, retard?

I don't know what he was saying to the cops, I do know he didn't deserve to be pushed to the ground

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
These were riot police, they're used to dealing with some serious shit, think about the types of dangerous people they deal with, and now here comes an old man holding a fucking phone and they figure the best way to deal with him is to push him to the ground, GMAFB

Yes. They pushed him out of the way like swatting a fucking fly. They didn't realize that he was an uncoordinated libtard with no balance who would stumble 12 feet backwards.

This shit is really fucking rocket science to you. Huh?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Right. I'm sure next time they just cuff his stupid, instigating ass and take him to jail instead of trying to push him out of the way and let him go.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Clearly Marty was AUNT TIFA. Who knows what havoc he was about to unleash. Thank G-d those Riot Police incapacitated him:

Martin Gugino, protester injured by police in Niagara Square, releases statement via attorney

Photo by: Photo of video provided by WBFO/NPR
75-year-old Martin Gugino pushed by police.

Posted at 6:15 PM, Jun 05, 2020

and last updated 7:31 PM, Jun 05, 2020
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Martin Gugino, the man seen on video being pushed to the ground by advancing police officers and injured, has released a statement via his attorney, urging any future protests to stay peaceful.
The statement, released by attorney Kelly V. Zarcone, describes Gugino as a "longtime peaceful protester and human rights advocate." According to the release, he is in serious but stable condition and is "alert and oriented."
Recent Stories from wkbw.com

Gugino is asking for privacy but "appreciates all of the well wishes he has received and requests that any further protests continue to be peaceful."
Gugino is also a member of the group PUSH Buffalo, who also released a statement on Friday, "As the current situation evolves, we are hoping and praying that Martin undergoes a healthy and speedy recovery. Our thoughts and support are with Martin and his family--and every person impacted by police brutality, who Martin was there for--at this very serious time."

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Can someone explain the labor participation rate and why its down 3 points after being unchanged for the last decade?

Can someone explain why the White House said they would be manipulating data and won't release negative data?

kane

EOG master
Right. I'm sure next time they just cuff his stupid, instigating ass and take him to jail instead of trying to push him out of the way and let him go.

LMAO, these are riot police, they're used to dealing with instigators, and they got flustered by a 75 year old man holding a phone? And yes, if they thought he was instigating, then they should have cuffed him and taken him away, not get violent with him

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Pretty hilarious how all of pussies who don't want guns don't want police either.

You whiny cunts would be easy pickings right after you get off your knees.