Twitter censorship

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Why do you use libtard? It's so offensive on so many levels. I dont understand why you think it's ok to call someone retarded (which of course is a offensive term) just because they vote differently than you. You live in america, I live in america. We both want the country to improve do we not? You fling poo and never even consider anyone elses lives and what they want from them.

Just to be clear, am I to assume you are also offended when someone here is called a trumptard? This is what Kane, Heisenberg and Winkyduck regularly call those who disagree with their politics.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
This story isn't even cool. Plus its fiction.

Raybies, half your posts contain the word left used in a negative way. And now u are saying you don't care who wins is comical. But seriously who are you rooting for? I imagine Biden since you were hanging Trump -110 while at the same time 5Dimes had Trump -150 with speculation of movement to -300. You must have taken a lot of Trump action. I think Raybies and Bigrunner are on the same side this upcoming election.

ByeDon2020.
Certainly rooting for Biden from a betting perspective as of today. A very good liberal friend of mind runs the political markets here and he currently needs Biden as well.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just to be clear, am I to assume you are also offended when someone here is called a trumptard? This is what Kane, Heisenberg and Winkyduck regularly call those who disagree with their politics.

This is America. Calling someone a Trumptard, who's politics are anti American is being polite.

Trump is a traitor. Mr. Trump, Putin is on hold. Mr. Trump, President Xi is on hold. Mr. Trump, the President of Ukraine just called you back. Mr. Trump Erdogan says he'll call you back. They all said it's regarding your reelection help.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The Strzok documents. You'll see a lot of ignorant, brainwashed people laugh at this idea but they have no idea of the significance of these documents because they've never actually researched any of the other side's claims. They need their news hand-fed to them. And sadly, that's the majority of short-attention span Americans today. They can be manipulated easily because they're intellectually and physically lazy.

This story isn't even cool. Plus its fiction.

Raybies, half your posts contain the word left used in a negative way. And now u are saying you don't care who wins is comical. But seriously who are you rooting for? I imagine Biden since you were hanging Trump -110 while at the same time 5Dimes had Trump -150 with speculation of movement to -300. You must have taken a lot of Trump action. I think Raybies and Bigrunner are on the same side this upcoming election.

ByeDon2020.

Ray and FW are excellent posters

just my .02

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
This is America. Calling someone a Trumptard, who's politics are anti American is being polite.

Trump is a traitor. Mr. Trump, Putin is on hold. Mr. Trump, President Xi is on hold. Mr. Trump, the President of Ukraine just called you back. Mr. Trump Erdogan says he'll call you back. They all said it's regarding your reelection help.
He wasn't asking you, he knows how simple people feel about it.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Yeah not a fan. Was using it jokingly in sparring sessions with on zoom chat back in march and suddenly remembered how tormented I was being called retard in high school even by friends because i had to attend special ed because i couldnt learn like others.
So yeah FUCK anyone who thinks its totally acceptable to throw the term retard
Around to make themselves appear and feel superior.

Incorrect-I only use trumptards in reference to completely irrational MAGA’s who twist themselves into pretzels defending him at all costs, not for anyone who disagrees with my politics. I appreciate a lot of posters here who disagree with me politically (FW, Ray, JK, Sports and others)

I only started using the word trumptard in defiance to libtard because I’m tired of the D’s always trying to play nice. The D party needs to abandon this “when they go low we go high” mentality because it loses elections. The D’s need to start getting more of a mean streak.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let's be clear. What Trump is doing to the migrants and refugees at the southern border is criminal and racist. Hopefully Biden and the Dems hold him accountable. But I won't be surprised if he's left alone just like all the criminal RepubliCons before him. Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1, Bush 2.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah not a fan. Was using it jokingly in sparring sessions with on zoom chat back in march and suddenly remembered how tormented I was being called retard in high school even by friends because i had to attend special ed because i couldnt learn like others.
So yeah FUCK anyone who thinks its totally acceptable to throw the term retard
Around to make themselves appear and feel superior.

Which derogatory term would you prefer? I'll make sure to only call you that one from now on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's younger brother 72 year old Fred just released from the hospital loses round 1 of his lawsuit against his niece to censor her from releasing a tell all book.

Original poster is a huge fan of censorship.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
From the Politics Subforum:

Ah, got any proof to your assertion beyond phony he-said, she-said of the leftist media. Do you ever think for yourself, apparently not. Ever hear of hearsay, ever wonder why he is saying the things he is, obviously not. No different than the wacko communist with pig lips. According to confidential sources, t Obama never talked with or met with the Jew hater, course fake news can't deputes actual photographs of the lefts god.

I don't have proof but Mueller does. In the form of wiretap-emails etc.... we just don't know the form of proof yet. Love the irony of your question of not being able to think for myself while you are a cultistist trumptard prepared to drink the poison Kool Aide the moment trump gives the order.

Here's an example of you calling cheapseats a cultistist (sic) trumptard about a year and a half ago.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
From the Politics Subforum:

Here's an example of you calling cheapseats a cultistist (sic) trumptard about a year and a half ago.

And that's what Cheapseats is. Cheapseats blames everything on the media and Deep State when defending Trump. He's still waiting on Obamagate to be proven. He thinks Bull Durhams findings will be devastating on Obama. Trump says Obama wiretapped his phone. Cheapseats buys right in to that lie.

Heisy clearly stated he calls Cultist like Cheapseats Trumptards. I don't know what ComputerBoob thinks he's proving?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
And that's what Cheapseats is. Cheapseats blames everything on the media and Deep State when defending Trump. He's still waiting on Obamagate to be proven. He thinks Bull Durhams findings will be devastating on Obama. Trump says Obama wiretapped his phone. Cheapseats buys right in to that lie.

Heisy clearly stated he calls Cultist like Cheapseats Trumptards. I don't know what ComputerBoob thinks he's proving?
Once again you fail at reading comprehension. I promise you if Bob wanted your useless opinion he would say "hey dipshit" or something along those lines.

Not sure either but I give him credit for digging something up from from a year and a half ago

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's so easy to see who actually has the herd mentality when you read these posts.

The people on the right speak for themselves.

The people on the left try to pile on to justify their side.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's so easy to see who actually has the herd mentality when you read these posts.

The people on the right speak for themselves.

The people on the left try to pile on to justify their side.

Lookie here, its the original poster that clearly loves censorship except when it involves his Twitter account.

Trump loses another censorship attempt in court today. Judge tosses Fred Trump's lawsuit, against presidents niece, blocking the release of a tell all book. Poor angry LittleDookie.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Not sure either but I give him credit for digging something up from from a year and a half ago

Raybies, this is for you. Heisy says he doesn't know what point ComputerBoob was trying to prove. Your reading comprehension needs work. Stop projecting your weakness on others. Idiot!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Raybies, this is for you. Heisy says he doesn't know what point ComputerBoob was trying to prove. Your reading comprehension needs work. Stop projecting your weakness on others. Idiot!
I think the point was quite simple. Drink seemed to understand clearly.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think the point was quite simple. Drink seemed to understand clearly.

The point obviously isn't as simple as you think. Both Heisy and myself don't know what point ComputerBoob was trying to prove by posting a 1.5 year old quote. Heisy clearly admitted he calls Trumptards, Trumptards. ComputerBoob did a lot of work trying to prove a non existent point. Its that simple.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Maybe because you're fucking stupid?

OP is a huge fan of censorship but starts a thread complaining about censorship. You can't make this shit up.

OP calls anyone on the left fucken stupid that he feels threatened by. Angry LittleDookie, what do you call right wingers and Far Right wingers that took and promoted taking Hydroxychlorquine and promoted injecting disinfectants?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Don't overestimate yourself, clown. You're here for my amusement.

You wouldn't be the favorite in a debate against Forrest Gump.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Certainly rooting for Biden from a betting perspective as of today. A very good liberal friend of mind runs the political markets here and he currently needs Biden as well.
There will be many ebbs and flows. I suspect in the end you'll just need the day to get there to count the book's winnings, no matter who wins.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Incorrect-I only use trumptards in reference to completely irrational MAGA’s who twist themselves into pretzels defending him at all costs, not for anyone who disagrees with my politics. I appreciate a lot of posters here who disagree with me politically (FW, Ray, JK, Sports and others)

I only started using the word trumptard in defiance to libtard because I’m tired of the D’s always trying to play nice. The D party needs to abandon this “when they go low we go high” mentality because it loses elections. The D’s need to start getting more of a mean streak.
1000%. I've been saying that for the years since the Idiot showed how to win in today's America. Luckily they have GOP operatives with the Lincoln project and some of the other stuff that are showing them how to do it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ray can you explain why Trump fired 4 IG's in a month for doing their jobs. And then a month later he fired the top prosecutor of SDNY? I know why, do you?

Low info idiots like Raybies don't know and don't care. For those that care, here's the answer.

Because the RepubliCons let him do it.