Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
2nd Thursday in a row with an increased number of deaths from the previous Thursday.

This time a jaw dropping 40% increase from last Thursday.

Valuist

EOG Master
2nd Thursday in a row with an increased number of deaths from the previous Thursday.

This time a jaw dropping 40% increase from last Thursday.

I think it was more jaw dropping the case loads started increasing nearly a month ago and the deaths DIDNT increase until now.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No Bigger Moron Than This Poster.

Has No Clue What The Decision Today Means.

That Shit Could Get Tossed Around For Years.

A Real Fuckin Moron.

today decision mean jakk fukk all

or less.

unless you are a litigant

if you need Turnip tax returns to figure out whether the guy a lying, cheating, fraudulent, embezzling fukk then you gonna need to learn to read too.

before you go to class you gonna have to take yer head out yer ass

See what I mean?

you wanna wear yourself out to go nowhere then get a fukkin treadmill

leave head in ass and skip it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
today decision mean jakk fukk all

or less.

unless you are a litigant

if you need Turnip tax returns to figure out whether the guy a lying, cheating, fraudulent, embezzling fukk then you gonna need to learn to read too.

before you go to class you gonna have to take yer head out yer ass

See what I mean?

you wanna wear yourself out to go nowhere then get a fukkin treadmill

leave head in ass and skip it.

Uhh. Trump gets audited by the IRS every year.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Not sure what it is about me that gave you the impression that I would give a shit about that tweet.

Gossip isn't my bag, darling.

Have at it though.

Bushay

NHL Expert
(n)

(Not going to do it behind the scenes, let it be known I'm going to report this shit every time I see it)

It's ridiculous asking people like this to quit doing it up here.....

If you aren't going to enforce it let us know now, pleading for people to follow the rule is not working.
Oh oh!
looks like the forum stiff got into to liquor cabinet again. Someone’s upset in the wee hours of the night and using alcohol to make them feel better about real life SCOTUS decisions that didn’t seem to go their way JK!
Lol! What an odd series of posts tonight from this forum stiff.
Watch for some PMs to go out from this grown ass crybaby. Certainly wouldn’t be the first time now would it?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Oh oh!
looks like the forum stiff got into to liquor cabinet again. Someone’s upset in the wee hours of the night and using alcohol to make them feel better about real life SCOTUS decisions that didn’t seem to go their way JK!
Lol! What an odd series of posts tonight from this forum stiff.
Watch for some PMs to go out from this grown ass crybaby. Certainly wouldn’t be the first time now would it?

LOL... someone's nose is wide open!! :geek:

Just follow the rules big fellow, that's all I ask.

Don't think it's just me, a large part of the forum has grown tired of the politics and wants to get back to what brought us all here in the first place.

That's all, don't take it personal.

Got a big subforum down below for all of the new and interesting thoughts from you guys, don't waste your dazzllng creativity on us degenerates up here!!

And JK has asked NICELY over and over for our support, why not do the right thing?

We get it, you don't like Trump, another 5 to 10 cartoons isn't going to change anything.

I think in a few months the orange man will be out of office, hopefully things turn for the better in the life of you guys with all the anger and hatred.

We move on.....

THE HIGH ROAD, IT'S MORE A WAY OF LIFE THAN A LOCALE!!!!

LOL... someone's nose is wide open!! :geek:

Just follow the rules big fellow, that's all I ask.

Don't think it's just me, a large part of the forum has grown tired of the politics and wants to get back to what brought us all here in the first place.

That's all, don't take it personal.

Got a big subforum down below for all of the new and interesting thoughts from you guys, don't waste your dazzllng creativity on us degenerates up here!!

And JK has asked NICELY over and over for our support, why not do the right thing?

We get it, you don't like Trump, another 5 to 10 cartoons isn't going to change anything.

I think in a few months the orange man will be out of office, hopefully things turn for the better in the life of you guys with all the anger and hatred.

We move on.....

THE HIGH ROAD, IT'S MORE A WAY OF LIFE THAN A LOCALE!!!!
Wow, Bushay’s the bug and you’re the windshield.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Miami Dade county is also part of the United States and North America.

So I guess it's also completey accurate to say.

33.5 Positivity Rate United States

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Miami Dade county is also part of the United States and North America.

So I guess it's also completey accurate to say.

33.5 Positivity Rate United States

Innocent mistake
Was texting someone we are playing Florida today (horses) which in our language means Gulfstream Park due to weather NY

Then I wrote the word Florida here cause I'm getting old!

Ray Luca

EOG Master
But unlike others here
I admit when I'm wrong
I admit when I make a mistake
You guys are always right
That must work well in all the relationships you have

President Donald Trump is facing broad disapproval for his management of the two major crises gripping the nation, with two-thirds of Americans giving him low marks for both his response to the coronavirus pandemic and his handling of race relations, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos pollreleased Friday.
Evaluation of Trump's oversight of the COVID-19 crisis reached a new low since ABC News/Ipsos began surveying on the coronavirus in March, with 67% disapproving of his efforts. One-third of the country approves of the president's oversight of the pandemic.