Trump steamed up to -150

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump’s Net Worth Has Declined $300 Million in the Past Year

the right at EOG not buying enough trump steaks & not going to real estate schools

This is a perfect example of how dumb you people are. You take the word of a media member who has NOTHING but anti-QAnon propaganda all over his Twitter feed.

Then you do absolutely no research on the case. Not only is she only accused of plotting it and hasn't been found guilty but it was to get back her own son.

And of course, if we posted every crime by a libtard on this forum, you couldn't carry on a conversation.

Pot meet kettle

You were doing the same exact thing with endless Tweets posting snapshots from isolated people to paint a larger narrative before you got your account suspended

Self awareness and intelligence are not mutually exclusive

Last edited:
Defend this bullshit from your leader cultists.

“I have no idea if that’s right. I would have assumed the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president. But that’s a very serious – you’re saying that – they’re saying she doesn’t qualify because she wasn’t born in this country.”

Trump mischaracterized the lie – Harris was born in California – but fans the flames further by not definitively saying she is eligible – which she is.

kane

EOG master
The racist pig brings back birtherism, funny how anytime someone of color is running for the WH the racist pig thinks they weren't born in the country, I mean he doesn't even hide his racism, and of course not only does his base not care, they defend it

The racist pig brings back birtherism, funny how anytime someone of color is running for the WH the racist pig thinks they weren't born in the country, I mean he doesn't even hide his racism, and of course not only does his base not care, they defend it

Dog whistle racism 101

MrTop

EOG Master
Former FBI Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty to Altering Document on Trump Aide Surveillance
Attorney Kevin Clinesmith worked with agents on surveillance warrants against Carter Page

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

“I have no idea if that’s right. I would have assumed the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president. But that’s a very serious – you’re saying that – they’re saying she doesn’t qualify because she wasn’t born in this country.”

Trump mischaracterized the lie – Harris was born in California – but fans the flames further by not definitively saying she is eligible – which she is.
It’s not worth acknowledging, I thought it was common knowledge she was from California.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A female minority to be a voice against misogyny bigotry and racism?

Im with ya.....I don’t see how it’ll help either
The only people that care about that nonsense were already voting for him. She does not appeal to black men or white women, IMO she'll hurt him greatly.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Pot meet kettle

You were doing the same exact thing with endless Tweets posting snapshots from isolated people to paint a larger narrative before you got your account suspended

Self awareness and intelligence are not mutually exclusive

I did no such thing. Posting videos of people posting their rationales for not supporting a movement are not even close to the same as posting a Tweet which inaccurately portrays someone as committing a different crime than they are accused of and trying to tie everyone of a particular side to that crime.

Your lies are stale.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

You can't say you don't know if something is right now? LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
More black women then men, but that is how it’s presented to them.

Unless the blacks who realize that Biden authored the biggest crime bill that put blacks behind bars and Harris was an executor of that bill while holding vindicating evidence for people who were on death row are heard.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Is there anyone here that really thinks Kamalla will help biden win? lets hear it.

The Liberal Snow Flakes Pray Everyday She Will.

Thought She Might Have Snuck in Under The Wire, in That Presidential Primary PHOTO FINISH.

She Got Beat By The Hair Hanging Out The Demented One's Nose.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020 primary campaign: report
“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying

cheapseats

EOG Master
Is there anyone here that really thinks Kamalla will help biden win? lets hear it.
She wasn't even the first choice. The DNC is simply pandering to what they believe is the base of voters they need. Further, we all know the left will use all the usual and typical bs about feminist, skin color and so forth in their identity politics. ......which is rapidly loosing steam. And the left knows.

She wasn't even the first choice. The DNC is simply pandering to what they believe is the base of voters they need. Further, we all know the left will use all the usual and typical bs about feminist, skin color and so forth in their identity politics. ......which is rapidly loosing steam. And the left knows.

Really? Who was the first choice?