railbird

EOG Master
Up 30 cents over the weekend.

Get him now before goes to -300.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
up 30 cents over the weekend. get him now before goes to -300

It's now Tuesday. Trump has steamed back down 34 cents. Wait on it until you can get +200, you won't lose as much.

WILL DONALD TRUMP BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT ELECTED - 2020 US ELECTION?
05/2800:00
Yes
No

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's now Tuesday. Trump has steamed back down 34 cents. Wait on it until you can get +200, you won't lose as much.

Yes
No

P.S. Keep in mind, before you follow Railturd's advice and bet his early lock of the century, he's the same Far Right Winger that predicted 1,200 people would die from Covid-19. When he saw fellow Far Right Winger Dumb Dude's prediction of 777, he told Dumb Dude I like your 777, can I trade for it.

railbird

EOG Master
nobody wants gloabal military police giving vaxxs in your living room, being dictated to by commie governors. being trace tracked and micochipped in your arm. letting 3rd world immigrants stick needles in your kids arms. not letting you go to church and making masks mandatory, forever.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
will creepy joe pick michael obama or blow job harris as vp?

Joe/Mike or Joe/Blow will be the bumper sticker on the snowflakes cars.

Railturd, how much did you get down on Lysol -150? You should negotiate with VD, I'm sure he'll give you Lysol -140. As long as you throw in the 1,200 dead you predicted.

kane

EOG master
nobody wants gloabal military police giving vaxxs in your living room, being dictated to by commie governors. being trace tracked and micochipped in your arm. letting 3rd world immigrants stick needles in your kids arms. not letting you go to church and making masks mandatory, forever.

Yeah

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

Yes
No
Good Luck on your Trump wins the election bet this November
I'm curious
What odds did you get on your Trump to be reelected bet ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Good Luck on your Trump wins the election bet this November
I'm curious
What odds did you get on your Trump to be reelected bet ?

Haven't pulled the trigger yet. I have decent money on Biden +2500, +1600 and +690. I bet other Dems to win also like Amy K and Warren. Dead tickets. I also bet Biden +700 to be Dem Nominee. Im sitting pretty.

I wont pull the trigger on Trump until he becomes an underdog. It will be strictly a hedge I don't think he will win. All he has going for him is he's the incumbent, the Russian factor, you know they didn't hack into state election rolls and servers in 2016 to sitback and not do anything for Trump in 2020. That's why Trump is so against vote by mail. The Russians can't touch those ballots. The biggest plus for Lysol is his 300 mill war chest. He hasn't built his base at all. He's losing the Senior vote. People who voted for the lessor of 2 evils in 2016 now know what evil is. He'll lose that vote. Its not looking good for Putin's puppet. If the election was today Trump loses.

railbird

EOG Master
trump will never be the underdog. Pa is becoming more White. women votes will be less. joe would have came in 5th place if dnc didnt rig it, he is a crash test dummy at this point

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
trump will never be the underdog. Pa is becoming more White. women votes will be less. joe would have came in 5th place if dnc didnt rig it, he is a crash test dummy at this point
He was briefly a month or so ago. He will likely be again during, and right after the D Convention. Like every election, this will be a scalpers delight, as the primary was.

MrTop

EOG Master
unemployment will still be high come november. Cannot go against a big trend when presidents go for 2nd term with a bad economy. How do i go against railbird with that 2016 UPSET win vs hillary ? I remember I told my doctor I message a guy on the internet and he liked hillary big... my doctor looked at me like I had 3 heads .. Now trump swings over to be the favorite??? is Joe that bad ?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
unemployment will still be high come november. Cannot go against a big trend when presidents go for 2nd term with a bad economy. How do i go against railbird with that 2016 UPSET win vs hillary ? I remember I told my doctor I message a guy on the internet and he liked hillary big... my doctor looked at me like I had 3 heads .. Now trump swings over to be the favorite??? is Joe that bad ?
The country needs a stronger leader than both. Biden most likely is awful also. He would have one thing, the ability to work with congress.

skinny

EOG Addicted
Trump is a loud mouth blowhard constantly patting himself on the back and when Biden talks you wonder if he knows what day it is.
Whoever talks the least from now till November will probably win.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I'm sensing significant false confidence coming from the right. Trump winning in 2016 was a fluke. That result is fueling the over confidence of the right wing. I definitely sense desperation coming from Railturd. It was a total fluke he was right in 2016. Now he has the mindset he has nothing to lose.

Railturd is the idiot that promoted he had an early lock of the century. Trump to get reelected. Ridiculous tout. But if he's wrong he thinks his fallback will be "i was one of the few who was right in 2016". He's prediction reeks of incompetence. Just like his prediction of 1,200 dead from Covid.

Now look what he's doing. He's posting lies and misinformation. The title of this thread is a lie. Trump didn't surge 30 cents over the weekend. A blatant lie. Then he followed up his initial lie with another. He says "Hispanics for Trump is growing by the minute". I guess that explains why Mark Kelly - D leads Martha McSally -R by 10% in the Arizona Senate race.

Like i said, i sense desperation coming out of Railturd. I also sense the 2016 fluky result fueling a lot of false confidence in the Trumptards. Thank me later.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Knew these odds would instantly plummet once the twitter fact checks surfaced. More action on this than KOB and Bundesliga.

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm sensing significant false confidence coming from the right. Trump winning in 2016 was a fluke. That result is fueling the over confidence of the right wing. I definitely sense desperation coming from Railturd. It was a total fluke he was right in 2016. Now he has the mindset he has nothing to lose.

Railturd is the idiot that promoted he had an early lock of the century. Trump to get reelected. Ridiculous tout. But if he's wrong he thinks his fallback will be "i was one of the few who was right in 2016". He's prediction reeks of incompetence. Just like his prediction of 1,200 dead from Covid.

Now look what he's doing. He's posting lies and misinformation. The title of this thread is a lie. Trump didn't surge 30 cents over the weekend. A blatant lie. Then he followed up his initial lie with another. He says "Hispanics for Trump is growing by the minute". I guess that explains why Mark Kelly - D leads Martha McSally -R by 10% in the Arizona Senate race.

Like i said, i sense desperation coming out of Railturd. I also sense the 2016 fluky result fueling a lot of false confidence in the Trumptards. Thank me later.

trump won on populism ---- when there is no hope --- people were sick & tired of dems & republicans --- they went to trump cause they knew what hillary was. Trump knew he could not win as an independent so he went republican and gave it a shot. Trump was so surprised he won he did not have a speech made up. Railbird knows odds pretty good he probably
took trump at good odds cause he seen the crowds in callif. So he figured how can crowds be so big in a blue state .??? The dems got to get their act together if they lose this one.. Good thing Joe said he is only doing 1 term. Marc Cuban is a lock to win when he runs for the dems.. cuban is an instant 8 years just add water.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
POLITICAL PROPS - MAY 31
HOW MANY PRESIDENT TRUMP TWEETS WILL TWITTER FLAG AS MISLEADING FROM JUNE 1 TO JULY 1ST?
05/31
22:00
Over
Under
o6.5
+127
u6.5

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trump won on populism ---- when there is no hope --- people were sick & tired of dems & republicans --- they went to trump cause they knew what hillary was. Trump knew he could not win as an independent so he went republican and gave it a shot. Trump was so surprised he won he did not have a speech made up. Railbird knows odds pretty good he probably
took trump at good odds cause he seen the crowds in callif. So he figured how can crowds be so big in a blue state .??? The dems got to get their act together if they lose this one.. Good thing Joe said he is only doing 1 term. Marc Cuban is a lock to win when he runs for the dems.. cuban is an instant 8 years just add water.

Seems like you're overlooking the obvious. The chief of the FBI announced he reopened an investigation into Hillary. That was 11 days prior to the vote. Cost Hillary the election. The black vote was surppressed in key battleground states. But most obvious of all, you're overlooking the record election of Nov '18, where the Russians and Comey weren't a factor. The democrats flipped a record number of seats. I believe it was around 40. I think all the indications are there that point to a bigger blue wave this November. Can't wait.

Trumps polling from seniors has dropped dramatically the last few months due to the trump pandemic. Trumps support from suburban women has dropped as well.

Trump can’t afford to lose support from any demographic like those two to have a chance to win

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sure? But wasn't that election rigged? I read Trump won by 10,000 but over 75,000 ballots in Detroit weren't counted. Not the finest moment in the history of America's democratic election process.
It’s a blue city, you can start there with the rigging.

blueline

EOG Master
Trumps polling from seniors has dropped dramatically the last few months due to the trump pandemic. Trumps support from suburban women has dropped as well.

Trump can’t afford to lose support from any demographic like those two to have a chance to win

that puts FL is jeopardy...what is the path without PA or FL for him

that puts FL is jeopardy...what is the path without PA or FL for him

Game over

Trump himself realizes he’s toast and that’s why he’s already questioning the validity of the election

After he loses he will attempt to put the election results into the hands of the courts