Trump steamed up to -150

MrTop

EOG Master
The donald delisting 35 china companies in the stock market --- things getting hotter than ever between the US and china

this has not been done in 20 years -- waiting for china's response..

The trump cultists are now turning on any R who isn’t a delusional boot licker

Good luck to the R’s trying to win an election anytime soon unless they figure out how to undo the mess they’ve created for themselves by following an incompetent mentally deranged con man

MrTop

EOG Master

Good luck to the R’s trying to win an election anytime soon unless they figure out how to undo the mess they’ve created for themselves by following an incompetent mentally deranged con man

maybe a new party comes out ? and how does cruz show his face

blueline

EOG Master
maybe a new party comes out ? and how does cruz show his face

there were reports last week that " high-level elders " republicans were discussing a new party.......I asked how many non-cultists republicans were there out there..... enough to win any elections?....good luck

MrTop

EOG Master
there were reports last week that " high-level elders " republicans were discussing a new party.......I asked how many non-cultists republicans were there out there..... enough to win any elections?....good luck

agree Blue. The "R" power rating has come down. Bush closing number bad then trump..

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

That has been going on since the election. Railbird may still be mad at me for leaving my president vote blank.

Smart move is to just leave the hard core Chump supporters behind. They can call themselves the silent majority all they want, they are probably about 25% of the voting public going forward. They won't in races except in the most backward places around. Politicians just gotta stand up to them and say feel free to primary me, if I lose I can't ever control you or ever make you happy, so I'm going to focus on the relevant people. The Railfucks of the world can go drive themselves into oblivion with the QAnon bullshit, they are irrelevant if you tell them to fuck off.

MrTop

EOG Master
many of the republicans joining in to throw him out... LOL a lot easier so they can save their own job when they run....lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Now that Trump's Twitter is gone all that's left for you is your black cock collection. Shucks!

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Twitter bans Trump, but Iranian ayatollah, Louis Farrakhan, Chinese propagandists still active
Richard Spencer, O.J. Simpson, and Nicolas Maduro among those with active accounts

mr merlin

EOG Master
Senator Murkowski considering leaving GOP to caucus with the Dems

The trump stench keeps giving
Good, the thought finally ocucrred to her that holy shit, i cant win as a republican again, maybe I'll switch to the dems, then I can stay in office. Stuff like that is good, showintg her true colors is a positive.

The logic of she hates trump , so AFTER he leaves I'll switch, escapes me. Her vote means nothing, the dems will add DC as a state and the R's will get slaughtered in 2022.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Twitter bans Trump, but Iranian ayatollah, Louis Farrakhan, Chinese propagandists still active
Richard Spencer, O.J. Simpson, and Nicolas Maduro among those with active accounts

Dumb Alfie, tell us more about your major find and attacks on Eric Swalwell? Another major attack by Dumb Alfie that fell flat, confirming how dumb Dumb Alfie truly is. Keep trying Dumb Alfie, you obviously have zero shame.

"The FBI is investigating Congresswoman Omar".
- Dumb Alfie

Good, the thought finally ocucrred to her that holy shit, i cant win as a republican again, maybe I'll switch to the dems, then I can stay in office. Stuff like that is good, showintg her true colors is a positive.

The logic of she hates trump , so AFTER he leaves I'll switch, escapes me. Her vote means nothing, the dems will add DC as a state and the R's will get slaughtered in 2022.
You seem to believe trump is going to carry relevance in politics going forward

Funny

kane

EOG master
After everything we've just witnessed, along with the way he's acted ever since he lost the election, I think he has no more future in politics, aside from his loyal brainwashed cultists, no rational thinking person will want a repeat of the 4 year shit show we just went through. Look at it this way, he just lost by the biggest margin in presidential election history, and to a guy who most people don't really even care for, the overwhelming majority of those 81 million votes for Biden were actually votes against Trump, and those 81 million aren't going anywhere, if Trump decides to run again in 2024, those 81 million will be right back to curb stomp him again. I don't know what the future holds for him, but it sure isn't in politics

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie, tell us more about your major find and attacks on Eric Swalwell? Another major attack by Dumb Alfie that fell flat, confirming how dumb Dumb Alfie truly is. Keep trying Dumb Alfie, you obviously have zero shame.

"The FBI is investigating Congresswoman Omar".
- Dumb Alfie

swalwell is a lying pos.....your twin.....

alfie

EOG Dedicated
After everything we've just witnessed, along with the way he's acted ever since he lost the election, I think he has no more future in politics, aside from his loyal brainwashed cultists, no rational thinking person will want a repeat of the 4 year shit show we just went through. Look at it this way, he just lost by the biggest margin in presidential election history, and to a guy who most people don't really even care for, the overwhelming majority of those 81 million votes for Biden were actually votes against Trump, and those 81 million aren't going anywhere, if Trump decides to run again in 2024, those 81 million will be right back to curb stomp him again. I don't know what the future holds for him, but it sure isn't in politics

he's finished........

kane

EOG master
I think he'll still have some power within the GOP, I mean 74 million supporters is an awful lot, but as far as becoming president again, zero chance of that happening, not after what's gone on since he lost the election

Bigrunner

EOG Master
swalwell is a lying pos.....your twin.....

You said the same thing about Adam Schiff. But when it came to Pathological Lying Benedict Donald you were either consistently quite, defending his lies or parroting them. You're an obvious sucker..

-North Korea denuked. Dumb Alfie

"Trump was talking about hydrogen peroxide when he suggested injecting disinfectant".
- Dumb Alfie

I think he'll still have some power within the GOP, I mean 74 million supporters is an awful lot, but as far as becoming president again, zero chance of that happening, not after what's gone on since he lost the election
Not a chance

He burned up his future on Wednesday

He's finished but will still have enough followers left to continue to carpet bomb the GOP

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You said the same thing about Adam Schiff. But when it came to Pathological Lying Benedict Donald you were either consistently quite, defending his lies or parroting them. You're an obvious sucker..

-North Korea denuked. Dumb Alfie

"Trump was talking about hydrogen peroxide when he suggested injecting disinfectant".
- Dumb Alfie

fang fang is a lie?
howdy doody swalwel got pussy whipped by a chinese spy.........lol

post where trump or me said nkor denuked..........lying runner, sad and pathetic life.....robbie, you must be lonely. she's gone .........lol

mr merlin

EOG Master
You really believe a new party stands a chance?
Maybe, it'll be a collection of trumpers, latino's and other working class anti elites'. Going forward I dont think any republican who historically hasn't got 57%+ can win, assuming they are regarded as treasonous.

Not really, my point is the R's by stabbing trump in the back have destroyed themselves, they're done, I think a new party will emerge.
I'd be ecstatic to see a third party that actually served the people come along and make some traction

It's not going to happen, the two party system has us by the balls and controls every entity that runs this country and others

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'd be ecstatic to see a third party that actually served the people come along and make some traction

It's not going to happen, the two party system has us by the balls and controls every entity that runs this country and others
There is no more two party system, it's over, the republicans will never again control any branch of govt, what you'll see will be akin to a state like CA where the dems have total control and have no reason to ever compromise with anyone.